Just finished binge watching Angel, can anybody recommend me some essential Ackercore?

Just finished binge watching Angel, can anybody recommend me some essential Ackercore?

Also Buffy/Angel thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467684076194.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

person of interest

10/10 legs

Dollhouse, Acker as Scarfu.

Oh shit, I was gonna specify something from in her prime, but then I watched that. How recent is this? She still looks really good

Check out Alias, too

Acker is still amazing.

She was in the Joss Whedon adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing.

That I can do, it's only like two seasons. thanks user

that one not so much, I dont think I can sit through 6 or however many seasons of JJ Abrams shit before she comes on the show.

qtest qt in that series desu

Im a grown man and I cried like a little baby bitch when she died. is that normal?

No user, that means you're alive, and a faggot.

This.

Didn't even realize she existed before watching that show.

My psychofu.

She plays a science QT in Cabin in the Woods.

Stop it, user. My one true waifu is sasha grey

That I have seen, it's a good movie but she's barely in it, and I'm pretty sure she dies at the end, and i dont wanna watch her die again ;_;

>tfw can't post the webm

Illyria and Spike could've easily caried a spin off to success.

Stop it!

No touching my clipboard!

Spikes bantz with Illyria was the only thing interesting about the back half of S5 desu, the whole "circle of the black thorn" or whatever plotline was pretty shit if you ask me.

Too late

more leg and ass pics please

don't have much more desu

Amy Acker and lesbian subtext? holy shit my dick, this is person of interest yes?

yes and yes

Yes

>How recent is this?
The show ended less than 3 weeks ago, that webm was from like half way through the last season.

Person of Interest is the best Sci-Fi in years, and it's not as procedural as it appears at the start

I'd suck her toes and cum on her tits if you know what i mean

que?

Great bone structure and nose cartilage.

Fucking Fred made the show. it's hard to go back to the early seasons before she joined.

it's okay, user. I cried like two baby bitches

anyone managed to get a hold of these?
all i could find is this dead torrent.

fugg she's qt

no one asked you, cunt.

>Why can't I stay

what did she mean by that?

Jesus, that escalated quickly. Why would anybody want to hurt that smile?

Im pretty sure I watched a few episodes of the first season when it came out, but I lost interest after that, seemed more like another CSI kinda show to me. Might give it another go for Amy though

you fucking asshole

Why does Fred hate underwear?

check out the librarians, lindy booth has that acker feel

>covering up her qt toes

what a fucking bitch

>It's a Fred getting BLACKED episode

what tits?

>Jesus, that escalated quickly. Why would anybody want to hurt that smile?
90% of roots (acker) interactions with shaw (shahi) is spent flirting... regardless of the situation.

eventually it gets to webm

>seemed more like another CSI kinda show to me
That's what I meant by
>it's not as procedural as it appears at the start

They basically sold it to CBS as a procedural, but they start setting up recurring plots in episode 11, then the season one finale sets up the over-arching plot, and from then on more and more time is spent on the mytharc and less on the number-of-the-week episodes, until in season 4 the balance switches over.

They basically got cancelled for that, CBS wanted something they could broadcast forever out of order, but they got a mytharc show, and as they didn't own the media rights for it they wouldn't make enough money off it for them to continue, so they gave it a half season to finish it off, but it was still great despite that.

That scene was quite possibly the most adorable thing i ever seen in my life

>it's hard to go back to the early seasons before she joined.
Season 2 has Lindsay tho

Was this racist?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467684076194.webm

CBS being greedy fucks and cancelling good shows before their time? I'm shocked.

I'll never forgive them for Jericho. God that was such a dicktease

>reverse image search that
>Best guess for this image: beauty

google knows what's up.

WHAT MOVIE

Let's Kill Ward's Wife (2014)

Reverse image search has become a fucking puritan lately.

>the company from CITW are actually Wolfram and Hart
>the girl is actually Fred (her contract didn't end with her death)
>Fucking Andrew tries to infiltrate the operation.

Much Ado has some great ACTING moments from her

>amy will never hold your hand and look at you like that
why live?

i was always wondering who would be qt enough for chance to go from assassin to goodguy then 1x13 and bam.

It's the truth t b h

Was her Texan accent real? and why did she stop using it?

>It's a let's dress up Amy Acker in as many qt outfits as possible show

thanks bud, looks like i got something to watch tonight

If you can find it, let me know where :3

I always confuse her with Marley Shelton

Post the part where she's in her underwear.

all i get nowadays is lingerie, shoulder, woman etc it's fucking stupid

Fred
Whiskey
Root

you fall in love with her broken mess every time

just dont shoot too early

They switched the reverse image mechanism from "find the most common term on pages which include this image or ones just like it" to some kind of really shitty image recognition software

looks like they changed something about a month ago.

how can you fall in love with Whiskey? she's not even real. And Dr Saunders is a dude.

Dammit I miss Wesley. I've been wanting to do a rewatch of Buffy/Angel recently, but I don't know how I'll react to it now

>this pretty boy fuck got paid to do that
>is probably too much of a faggot to appreciate it
ITS NOT FAIR

>Was her Texan accent real?
Yes
>and why did she stop using it?
It limited the characters she could play

i meant why she stopped using it on Angel.

With tears, presumably

season 5 is severely overrated, imo.
it's no different than season 4 of Buffy:
>bringing in Spike to replace Cordy as the comic relief character
>shitty overarching arc
>shit character with a biblical name
>filler, one off episodes all over
>dream episode
>gimmicky episode that fans eat up as 'le best ever'

But it's, like, um, more mature and stuff. With themes and, uh, gray areas and and Wes and...stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on a lot of that, like I said I hated the plotline at the end of it, but I can forgive it for having a lot of filler, because apparently they didn't know this was the last season going into it.

And I'm guessing >gimmicky episode that fans eat up as 'le best ever' is referring to the puppet one, right? Cmon now, it was a fun episode. My only problem with it is that it was immediately followed by the saddest on in the series. Didnt feel right having those two episodes back to back

I just watched it a few days ago, and i didn't see what was fun about it. most of the humor was basically 'haha, he's a puppet and he's acting like people' and that's it. They barely did anything with it.

she somehow takes a broken mess of a character and gives them so much redeem-ability.

If you cant find anything fun about a muppet version of Angel then you have a heart of stone, and I pity you

I want this!

literally the comfiest episode of angel
but overall Angel at its best never hit the high notes of Buffy's "pretty good" episodes.

just a reminder that this is the true ending and everything else is just an alternate dimension.

The webm?

She was just too nice to let him embarrass himself by trying to read that books out-loud so she just decided to spare them both the pain nd just let him fuck her

Still better than Season 8/9/10/After the Fall

yea, poor guy...

As much as I hate that little weasel shit Knox for killing pure innocent Fred, god damn he had a point. She makes the best goddess.

10/10 would swear my life to

She's so OP that the ending of the show bugged me a bit, since she could have literally took care of everyone herself, instead of sending weakass human Wesley to die.

They've only gotten better with age, so much better than any of the shit on television today

Yeah but to be fair she couldn't be in 4 places at once, and I thought the idea was to take them all out at more or less the same time.

there's an entire episode devoted to most of her powers being sucked out to prevent her from exploding or some shit

I think it's called Time Bomb. She isn't nearly as powerful after that, and in the penultimate episode she gets her ass kicked by Marcus Hamilton

Not him, but she was still easily the strongest of the main cast. She killed her targets with zero effort and knocked the block off of Wesleys target just as easily.

I think Illyria gave me a femdom fetish

Literally anything is better than that horseshit, though.

how did they manage to get to season 8? what about 6 and 7? i assume 'after the fall' is 6, but what's 7?

She looked very nice in this episode

She recently changed her twitter icon from a really old magazine photo to a screenshot from it