What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? I've just poured myself four women and am waiting for pizza

What is Sup Forums drinking tonight? I've just poured myself four women and am waiting for pizza.

Gonna bump out of respect for my dubs.

Lol you lonely fuck

I know I am. I cleared today for an user I met here yesterday who hasn't shown. Nice dubs.

I'm smoking weed. but had some staropramen earlier.

fuck, Josh?

Soju

I've not had Staropramen but I do want to try it. I wonder if a Wiscofag like me will be able to find it in Wisconsin.

Sorry, I'm not. It is nice to meet you though. How has your night been?

The last of my egg nog + Kraken

If you play osrs I'll be your friend

I hope you enjoy it! My pizzas just arrived and I'm looking to enjoy them with both of the Two Women I have in my jar.

I don't play it, sadly, but I have thought about going back. I sadly feel too tired to start new on a game after days at work though.

Keep it local

you should be able to. its pretty standard import. look over by where they keep the heineken swill.

What part of Wisconsin are you from?

As much as I love local crafts I don't think I could survive on local beers alone; especially since the brewery closest to me sells beer by the Growler/fills growlers and I don't own one.

; about 45 mins outside Green Bay in the Appleton/Menasha/Neenah area.

Oh shit that's not far at all. Have you tried the farmer's daughter?

If you mean the beer by Lucette then no. I do want to try it soon though.

Yeah. Farmer's daughter wasn't to good. Harmonie or whatever it's called was better. Lions tail brewery in menasha is good

I've been to Lion's Tail fairly recently but wasn't it in Neenah?I live within walking distance of it so I'm pretty sure it is. I enjoyed the Bourbon Trail Stout I had when I ducked in to get out of the cold while walking home from the bank recently.

I'm from Michigan so I don't completely know the Appleton area to well. It's been a since Halloween since I was there

Spooky trips.

And fair enough. What does Mi have for breweries? I'm sometimes up in the Escanaba/Gladstone area.

WI ftw. I'm from the east coast and I pick up some of that beer every time I'm out there.

I live in the Esky/Gladstone area.. haha

Ryan?

Dalton

I drank a kbs. Great beer, but I dont think its the best stout ever.

Nice to meet you Dalton, Mi. I'm Stephen, Wi.

Nice to meet you too dude haha. Have to catch a beer with you in March at Lions tail

Set a date and I'll be there. I'll buy you a flight.

March 6 5pm

"Beers with user" is marked on my calendar. I'll be the guy wearing the Dickies Coveralls and the Leatherman with my name on it.

I'll probably have a yooper hat on.

Alright see you then user. I'm going to bed

I'll look for the hat.

Have a good night. I'm not far behind.

You too

Nothing special, but it'll do the deed.

:)

Sometimes nothing special makes an evening special. How has your day been?

i play osrs, been working on my slayer pure but ran out of money for cannonballs : (

I've spent the last couple of weeks drinking a two-part-heartbreak, one-part-depression cocktail. Today though? Today wasn't so bad. Thanks for asking.