What is your comfort food?

what is your comfort food?

>Smoked Gouda

Ever since 2009 my comfort meal is a chunk of cheese and Evan Williams. At one point in my life all I had was a block of cheese that was left in my parents fridge and a bottle of Evan Williams that I had stolen from a house party. Somehow it feels comforting.

you make it sound like your parents are dead

Bacon + fried egg sandwich (over easy) on toasted multigrain with cheddar cheese and a dash of Tabasco

Always lasagna. Gotta have meat sauce

BBQ Frito Twists, no pic cuz im lazy

Not dead, but after my mom revealed that she fucked my dad's brother around the time that I would have been conceived, they moved a few states away and left me in my late teens with nothing because I was a constant reminder.

How does one smoke Gouda? Sounds dangerous.

so you had a whole house to yourself? wow, teenage dream come true

I have a suspicion I'm actually my uncle's son too

LOL

I kind of squatted there until a real estate agent came by a few weeks later. No utilities of any sort. Girls still don't dig losers with no money, so it wasn't as great as you would think.

My girlfriends pussy

sometimes i believe in simulation theory..
I just watched 5 videos on gouda cheese making on youtube, open Sup Forums and see this thread in the top...

I can think of several but I'll go with a full breakfast. I'm a burger, not a bong, so it's usually a little different from my pic, but using this anyway because bong breakfast is best breakfast.

Not MY comfort food exactly, because I'm not a Balkan Slav, but I'd challenge anyone to post something comfier than sarma, or stuffed cabbage. There's just something about this dish.

His girlfriend's pussy.

ChzSteak

Kebab

Needs some mushrooms onions and peppers, senpai.

underrated post

How did you happen to be watching 5 videos about Gouda cheese in the first place?

this

/thread

i'm waiting for my bakery to open and i have some The Laughing Cow cheese, so i wondered how it was made, then started googling and youtubing. And ended up on gouda wikipages. The bakery opens in 5 minutes.

That's Shwarma you fucking idiot

Not him, but what is the actual technical difference? I love all of that shit, but I don't know all the proper nomenclature.

No.

Your can order for me and put it in my mouth.

Mmmmmmm.... Bacon!

29 posts and no mention of cum jokes. Somethings wrong.
Then I'm going with semen cause when I blow my load in my mouth, im usually pretty comfortable at that moment. Or apples.

but youll never grow up big and strong if you dont eat your veggies user

Yeah I'll put it in your mouth alright. Fag.

ASS

deelish

So rude. Now I wont let you eat my cupcakes.

On the side please.

fried rice

its almost 1am and this is my comfort food.
>crispy sesame chicken and fried rice
>cold supreme pizza with scotch bonnet pepper sauce
>and i threw some goldfish on top of the chinese food because fuck you

AYE east coast wad up?

Good ole topkek

aye

Peanuts, pistachios, or sunflower seeds. Pretty much anything in a shell. I don't know why, but I just like cracking the shells and shit.

Are you an anxious person? I'm not a psychologist or anything but that sounds like you need an outlet for nervous energy or something if that's the food that gives you the most comfort.

Noodles and dirt/snow occasionally. Why these? Cheap boss is cheap and can't quit this "opportunity of my life"

mac and cheese with fries and a double cheeseburger

Five Guys bacon cheeseburger.
>lettuce, tomato, raw onion
>mayo
>grilled jalapeƱos
>A1.
Luscious.

Mine is lettuce, tomato, raw AND grilled onion, grilled mushroom, jalapenos, pickle relish, and A1.

Your girlfriend's pussy

Kebab

Meme tier

A pan seared ribeye and baked potato. Medium rare of course

>Medium rare
This is fine, but you should elevate yourself from good tier to god tier and just do straight-up rare, nigga.

I have a bunch of Boars Head cheese in my fridge . That Gouda is pretty tasty.

Your moms dirty ass pussy juice

shit man, I'll never recover

You should try Parrano if you haven't already. It's a really nice gouda. I'm not sure what's up with the Italian sounding name because it's totally gouda.

east side is fucking gay
west side is god tier bitch

>Luscious
faggot

ur gay fgt

thanks for the tip bro i'll look out for it next time I go shopping

suck my dick and balls faggot

i love the ones with wine leaves.

only if you do me user

Just eat some more faggot french cheese

Not OP but gouda is Dutch you fucking chromosome collector.

Quads

FUCK YOU

why is there cum on your bagel?
it wouldve been quints if you wouldve even gotten them you newfag.

Quadruple bypass

This is why you shouldn't be such a faggot

>why is there cum on your bagel?

I believe it's a donut, and that's sugar glazing.

ew, a sweet donut with salty meat, making the sweetness even more effective.

Dunno, seems pretty hideous to me. I think we'd be better off if it had been a bagel with cum on it.

definitely.

Nope, no anxiety problems. I just like shelled nus and seeds. Simple as that.

Be honest though, havarti beats gouda every day of the week

The motherfucking Luther. My nigga.

Not him, but I love havarti too. Such a nice tang to it. Also herbed cheeses are really hit or miss with me but they tend to work with havarti. Dill, or carraway, etc.

I don't know what is comfort food. I eat only if i am hungry. You all must be fucking fat faggots..retards.

if only. I'm pretty damn skinny.

A comfort food is a food in which makes you feel happy and puts you in a happy place if you're having a bad time. This could also be a smoothy

Idk if you guys know this but if you get some milk chocolate and Pepsi and then bite the chocolate and then drink the Pepsi it tastes pretty fuckin good