youtu.be/px8h7v7PweA
youtu.be/ivVHmLq2TnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

I'M SORRY LEM

I DID IT FOR THE TEAM

I HAD TO

Sam Rockwell

He's a good actor who gives it his best even when he's in shit straight to dvd/on demand films.

>While Bale did ultimately play the role of delusional killer/finance douchebag Patrick Bateman in Mary Harron’s film American Psycho, it was dicey for a bit. Harron formally offered the part to Bale, who accepted, but then distributor Lions Gate Films wanted a bigger name in the starring role, and eventually issued a press release stating Leonardo DiCaprio was to play Bateman. Gloria Steinem, who is married to Bale’s father, lobbied DiCaprio to not do the film because it wouldn’t be good for his young female fanbase from Titanic, so he dropped out. Then, the part was offered to Ewan McGregor, but Bale personally called him to warn him not to take the role because he wanted it so much. “I phoned a few people and let them know my commitment, let me tell you!” Bale told GQ UK. “I called them all and told them it was my role. Don't touch. Step away. Or if you're not going to step away, understand what you're up against.” Bale eventually played the role, and it propelled him to stardom.

Came here to post this. Unironically my favorite actor.

Seems like a great guy that remembers his roots

>Sam Rockwell
he looks like a total asshole

absolutely

steals the spotlight in every film he's in
shame about the capeshit he's done but I think it was only one time

>tfw I have based Goggins hairline

Makes me feel a little better 2bh

CIA

She's a great actress and has had a tough life

The dude from Freaks and Geeks and Silicon Valley. I think he has good comedic timing

bitch is a crazy Scientologist, bitch lost all my respect

Do you also refer to films you like as "Shit was cash." ?

Justified had no business being as good as it was

you should watch party down

>has had a tough life
oh yeah?

Please, not now, it's a Saturday.

I'd like to imagine he's as nice irl as he comes across on screen. He always delivers.

I don't think he's a great actor, but after watching this interview, it made me like the guy 100x more than I should. He got into acting simply to get a girl...and she still rejected him after he made American Pie and Dude, Where's my Car.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxrvm6MzlvA

starts about 24:18. it's about 10 minutes long

Martin Starr is great.

Very much this, and also pic.

Yup
True, but JJL isn't a prick to everyone on set. Not saying I blame Kelsey, can't imagine the stuff he's been through.

Matthew Rhys is great in The Americans, I know that guy was bitching about capeshit, but I can think of no one else who would be better to pick up the slack as Wolverine than him.

>YOU RESPECT JESUS...BUT NOT US?!?!

Him and keri russel imo apart and especially together

Theyre, ahem, killing it, on The Americans.

youtu.be/px8h7v7PweA

he'll make a come back soon, just you watch

it was really great seeing the interviews for hateful eight and how excited he was to find out how big his role was.

dubs and he's doomed

dubs and he's saved

looks like he's gonna make it bros

Dubs and the status quo is maintained

youtu.be/ivVHmLq2TnA

Agreed.

I'd so love to see him in a Tarantino film.

TJ Miller, he seems chill as fuck I wish he did more stand up.

Also Nick Swardson should be in better comedies not just Sandler shit, he's actually better than Sandler now.

Wesley Snipes, so what the nigga liked to say lit and dont pay bills, give him a break.

How I wish there was a rebirth of Blade.

i am going to marry her

All of these. Pic related too. Not only is Kate fucking beautiful, she's really nice offset and an award winning poet on top of that. I don't even care about her film career. I genuinely wish her well in life in general.

When she's done draining the life force from your body, I call next

FAMILY MEETING

GREAT show. Lizzie a CUTE holy shit.

Get out of here Ramiposter

what a glorious death i shall have

But Jordan Scott will be the one to marry her user.

Also I like the fact that Eva is surprisely chill as hell.

He was fucking incredible in Goon.

David Snell, he has a great voice, handsome, and seems like a genuinely great guy that never really got much success

>Jordan Scott

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

ITT: pathetic white kids from Sup Forums post white people

posting Kristen Stewart isn't much better desu.

Oh, I'm sorry. Here's a nonwhite. Now fuck off, nigger.

Yeah. He's very humble. And while I don't think he's one of the best, he delivers when it's the right role for him. Goon is one of the better sport films ever made. It has a ton of heart.

Posted a Jew though!

Ridley Scott daughter. Eva starred in her movie thet she directed where Eva played a sympathetic pedo teacher.

Also if you see some of their pics together Eva and her always look like they going to fuck and Eva herself in a interview said she fallen in love with her during the filming of the movie.

Honestly user you don't have to worry about that was all 7 years old so you still have a chance of getting your waifu.

why don't you post one then, drama queen?

dubs and memes

Why doesn't she look Jewish?

what are her best movies?

She's got this cute little nose that she got from her father I think.

Holy hannah, those aesthetics, that hair THOSE EYES!

His wife was a lucky gal.

Georgia has her best performance (one of the best I've seen). Sadly just taken off of Netflix
Hudsucker Proxy is a fun Coen brothers flick
Last Exit to Brooklyn has her playing a loud prostitute
Miami Blues is a great crime movie where she plays another, but different, prostitute Alec Baldwin and Fred Ward are great in it as well
Single White Female has one of her most famous performances, Bridget Fonda is good in it too

I'm not white and posted a white male, whom happens to be a formidable actor with very diverse titles in his philmography, besides being an interesting person. Deal with it.

Jcvd

i've only seen hudsucker from those. i have some stuff to check out, thanks!

Oh shit, the way he died...

To think his career started by playing Stifler.

But the bitch is a millionaire.

Here's a non-white just 4u user

This.

He's such a cool bro tbqh.

WELL WELL WELL
RAYLAN GIVENS

>You'll never be part of the Pussy Posse
Why even live bros

H E R P E S
E
R
P
E
S

Also a fantastic actress / comedian with probably the best comedy show on tv in the current decade

>not having oral herpes

Found the kissless virgin

Billionaire actually

Never met anyone who's favorite actor is also Sam Rockwell.

keanu
kstew
tom hardy

Only until her dad dies, but holy fucking shit. Once he kicks off, she could singlehandedly save Brendan Fraser if she only gave a fuck.

I'm going to get heat for this but I believe that Biel can act. But I don't believe she can lead a cast in a big budget movie.

I have the same feeling about Brad Pitt.

Whenever he's in a leading role he shuts down and tries to keep as still and stoic as possible.
When he's given a role normally reserved for a character actor, though, he fucking shines. He really loves playing character roles and it brings great performances out of him.

he gets to have sex with Keri Russel I think he already has already gotten the best wish

How aesthetic would you have to be to become her poolboy / sandwich maker / concubine?

What is this hairstyle called? What should I ask the barber to get it?

he seems like a cool dude

I quite like Bill Paxton as a person as well as an actor

Never knew him as a person, but he seems like he'd be a pleasant guy.

Big Love and his movie Fraility made me realize his is a actual decent actor when he actually tries.

it's weird seeing her with blonde hair

Love to watch this guy.

Wally G sure got his big break with Hateful 8 so I think hes got a good future leading man roles