Did it deserve the Oscar?

Did it deserve the Oscar?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
washingtontimes.com/news/2004/feb/27/20040227-111236-5901r/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.
Is it the best movie of the year? No.
But the Oscars aren't about what's the best. It's about their political agenda.

Probably not but it was better than the competition.

Should have been a TV movie and won a few Emmys.

Of course it did. Does anyone honestly disagree with this?

Weak winner in a weak year

No. It was a glorified lifetime movie.

There were no good options

No. It is another fedora tipping movie about making christians look bad.

I want these same liberal retards to make a movie exposing Islam.

Let's see how brave they are then :^)

kiddy-fiddling catlick shill pls go

Revenant should've gotten it. It's obvious when the academy is being way when they don't give best picture to best freaking director. they are hand in hand

I thought The Room was better or that movie about the native dudes

The thing to do is to expose Hollywood

Look i'm not gonna tell you what the BEST movie of 2015 was because I didnt see every one

But I did see all of the nominees. Spotlight was better than each one.

I normally don't say this but it was fucking boring and most of the actors looked as if they were going to fall asleep.

Doubt tackled the same subject matter and actually did it with artistic merit.

I haven't seen Room or Brooklyn yet but it was better than the others at least

I've taken shits that were more cinematic than Spotlight

I thought it was funny that the movie claimed the abuse had nothing to do with homosexuality when that was the primary reason it happened.

Of course not. Just libshit hollywood jerking themselves over their anti-christian political agenda.

Not at all. Room, Brooklyn, Carol, The Revenant, even Mad Max were all better choices. But priest raping kids is almost always a guarantee

Not to be that guy but this happens with Jews too, way more often considering what a small part of the population they are

vice.com/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

It was certainly the most deserving of the nominees so yes.

This reads like something a bored LAPD officer who browses Sup Forums from the station would write

Try harder, faggot.

washingtontimes.com/news/2004/feb/27/20040227-111236-5901r/

Wtf how did you know delete this

No, Ex Machina deserved it. The cinematography was top notch, the film location was perfect and refreshing and also the In-house architecture was remarkable. Spotlight was a huge pile of shit, reminded to The Drop

no it wasnt

Just look at the fucking house 10/10

I would've had ANY other movie nominated for best picture win.

You disliked The Drop?

More than the other nominees.

except ex machina is pseudo intellectual bullshit that only touched on a philosophy 101 student perspective when it comes to AI.

It's shit writing, the acting almost saved it but nothing about the story was redeeming.

>hurrr pass turing test achieve consciousness

>You disliked The Drop?
No, but spotlight just reminded me to The Drop, The Drop was far better than Spotlight

>It's shit writing, the acting almost saved it but nothing about the story was redeeming.

I am talking about the cinematography of Ex Machina you retarted negroid mongol.

she was already well past the Turing Test, it's just something a lot of audience members would be familiar with (and Caleb as well)

If you literally have any background in any tech field, that movie just screams ignorance at the highest volume. Holy shit I can't suspend my disbelief if you put the equivalent of a Google founder in a house and have him build a working AI body alone. Are you fucking kidding? And if you are literally a godsent genius, why the fuck can't you hire a less desperate moron to test it?

No. Jews voted for it because it was basically a kick at Catholicism, even though rabbis fiddle with kids even more than Catholics do (I mean, they literally suck baby cock, wtf).

if you're talking about cinematography then why would you mention The Drop?

Do you think the Drop has better cinematography than Droplight?

Spotlight was exactly the same film as Brooklyn - the same schmaltzy, ersatz Lifetime shit they put on daytime TV.

>middle school level movies like Mad Max are great!
>high school level movies are shit and clearly tried to be more!
This meme is getting old.
It just made you angry because it had a simple message anyone could understand.

I mean it's just my personal preference that when you touch on a more involved subject, you should try to be somewhat realistic and not have it be a vehicle for a shit story to be filmed at a nice location.

>muh Jews

You really deserve to get cancer.

I think you mean Cathloics kiddo

>getting mad at a premise

He literally hired Caleb because he was desperate and alone.

fuck off troll, Ex Machina clearly deserved the Oscar for best picture

while watching, I felt like a lot of things happened just for the sake of the story and expected the audience to believe it.

Try harder, Chaim.

I didn't say anything about ex machina. Calm down retard.

If that movie had any sort of substance, it'd be more than an architecture and nature photoshoot.

Are you implying Hollywood wasn't created by and still completely run by Jews?

>#Oscarssowhite
>muhpatriarchy
>#OscarsnotproCatholicenough
>muhJews

I'm implying everyone on Sup Forums deserves to waste away of an incurable disease. You're SJWs. Go die.

Nobody's asking for a pity award. It's just obvious how much clout the Jews have.

this is what happens when you live on the outskirt of your state with your uncledad homeschooling you

>MOOOOM MOOOOOOOOM MOOOOOOM !!!!
>y-y-es honey ?
>I JUST TOLD THIS GUY THAT EX MACHINA IS SHIT AND NOT KINO, WHAT A FUCKING NORMIE PLEB !!!!
>o-o-ok sweetie b-but you are 28, when are you going to find a job and move out ?
>SHUT UP MOM, I NEED TO MAKE MORE /GOT/ THREADS ON Sup Forums AND POST LETTERBOX THREADS WITH KINO MOVIE TIER LISTS !!!!!!!

that's how you literally are

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>Nobody's asking for a pity award

Yes you are, you're literally exactly the same as people saying the Oscars are too white.

>A movie about Catholic pedophiles isn't allowed to win awards! Muh persecution complex! Muh Jews!

Neck yourself you SJW piece of shit.

You guys are making my nips so hard, right now. Please don't stop, I'm gonna coom.

what'd I say to make you so mad?

>>A movie about Catholic pedophiles isn't allowed to win awards!

Not when the only reason it won was for blatantly political reasons.

> Muh persecution complex!

The Clergy are an easy target for liberals and Jews.

>Muh Jews!

Prove they don't control the movies.

God all I could think of while watching it was how Lifetime it felt... Laughably bad in almost every category

It didn't win for political reasons, you're just saying it won for political reasons because you're a shilling Sup Forumstard.

>>o-o-ok sweetie b-but you are 28, when are you going to find a job and move out ?

top kaki

>Don't disagree with me! Sup Forums get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>tfw nobody else thinks The Big Short deserved winning for turning the 08 crisis into a black comedy

I just watched this and The Big Short, and they were basically the exact same film, just taking on a different issue from a few years ago, complete Oscar bait, and neither one really very memorable.

Personally I though The Revenant should of won best picture, and it was insulting that Fury Road was even nominated.

No, it had a few good moments but it wasnt a good movie, the directing was bland as shit, the acting was okay, and the plot was boring.

>there was litteraly a part in the movie where a jew pats himself on the back because "it takes an outsider"