Let's see whatcha got Sup Forums

Let's see whatcha got Sup Forums

Scores under 30 determine if you actually have autism. Let's set the record straight

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link: psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

No joke i got 31

Some of the questions are bs

Fugg

Nigga did you even try
Cooler than me

I care about people I know but I don't give a fuck if people are suffering on the news

I am an assburger.

Straight up lol. Thing is, i don't really have problems in social situations. It's kind of all by the textbook. I think if anything I'm a siciopath as opposed to autistic.

I got 33, I always assumed I was high with my empathy level or I just did it wrong, I think it'd be better if my friend did this for me, she knows me better than I do, people tend to see themselves a lot more negatively then they really are so it might be best to actually get professional help in finding out if you have autism or not, not some stupid test....

OH FUCK

28 reporting in

Cheers to us also fuck you

Like i said on the other post, i like this game

Aw sheeeeit. I've been on Sup Forums too long.

Eh

Your Empathy Quotient score was 48 out of a possible 80.
Scores above 30 are generally not indicitive of an Autism Spectrum disorder.

I feel relatively normal, but a combination of my intelligence and severe psychological/emotional problems hinders my self expression. I also notice this test is very american based as "bluntness" and "directness" is different in other cultures.

Oh no

>this thread

Yeah right. Developed by Simon Baron Cohen. Hack researcher that makes claims that overstep the bounds of what he actually knows. Fun fact: related to Sacha baron cohen

Empathy has nothing to do with autism. Ironically, non-autists lack empathy for autism because they're closed-minded and think the world has to revolve around them and so assume autists lack empathy because they aren't 100% controlled by unconscious emotions like a moody teenager but instead just respond to sensory stimuli and logic

Shit is probably made by the same people who made "WHICH UNDERTALE CHARACTER ARE YOU (TEST)"

I guess im an autist haha.

Forgot pic.

This isnt even a joke
I think I might be one of them.

I'm damaged....

9 here

I got a 27. No autism, I just don't give a fuck about others.

Kek

Link to test?

I answered this honestly and I thought I was just a sociopath who felt nothing toward other humans huh...

17/80

We're all autists now

I'm a fucking idiot how do i get a score this high

Legit got 25

I would say that I hide my lack of empathy from people, and that I often pretend to be empathetic. Anyone else do this?

Shit.

It's not hard to do I do it all the time

Same here.

Forgot image

Yeah its easy I think. I wonder how many people I talk to do the same thing

I don't think it's that I am unempathetic, personally. For me, it just feels like something I can put away if I need to.

I was honest with my answers. I don't think this test is all that accurate, though.

I mean ya maybe they do but i kind of don't care about people so if they do it's whatever

Got 45
Pretty sure I'm just generally depressed and have trouble talking to others in an upbeat/naturally good mood

Last time I got 19.

Oh shit.

Close one

I got 58. dunno how to link it. not on mobile so no easy screenshot

Idc it would just be interesting to know

37 i knew i don't have autism

Umm... I got 20. Should I be concerned?

Maybe I should go line up all my posessions and order them by size while I think about it... Yeah, that sounds good.

I feel like if I knew I'd be able to get along with that person better

Got a 10 so suck on that you mutherfuckers.

Well shit boys

13... well... can't say I'm surprised

It's not a race, user.

Lamo, I'm just an asshole tho tbh

shit is as useful as tits on a snake.

i got 33

Supposedly not pandering to other people sensitivity and weak emotions means your autistic.

s

I don't think Sup Forums would make it past ten if everyone's score was combined

anyone that doesnt cowl down to bullshit from sensitive people these day is considered autistic.

i have zero empathy for flat out ignorance from millennials.

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 6 out of a possible 80.

This doesn't shock me as I am actually autistic. If I get put in a social situation with more than 4 people all my higher brain functions shut off.

i'll take it.

It seems that way, but a lot of the things that look bullshit actually tend to be correlated with empathy scores. Highly empathetic people are more likely to follow trends, for example.

Same. I'm good at reading people, I just don't really care about them. Schizoid personality disorder will do that.

lesss get it

Ayy

72, but I usually try to be logical in social situations. I am empathetic though, especially towards animals

Nah, those ones get called sociopaths. People with shitty social skills tend to be called autistic, even if they're really just awkward because they need a bit of practice.

so not being a sheeple makes you autistic, because you can see through all the bullshit,

Well fuck...

Im the exact same way, in hiding what really goes on emotionally. Not sure why it is that I dont have these emotions others do, however im a high functioning student that attend university so i can rule out autism and aspergers. maybe some just arent meant to be like the rest, make things more fun for the "odd" ones at least. i know im happy that i dont cry over every little thing that couldnt be controlled from the start.

56 boi

low empathy high iq bro. same

>76
What are you doing here normie?

>18.When I was a child, I enjoyed cutting up worms to see what would happen.
Kek wtf

>Mom.. dad... I'm borderline autistic.

Thats not a normie thats an overly emotional fag youre talking to

I can read peoples facial expressions a little too well, its a gift and a curse.

>over emotional
>not a normie
I'm pretty sure that's as normie as you get.

People kept making me get help and then they put me in a class with all of the fuck ups and they gav me a new diagnosis with each shit school they sent me to!

I fucking hate the short bus.

>15 on the test

fucking goddamnit

I really did not expect this

kek

today we learn that Sup Forums is full of autismos

65/80

because the most empathetic ones just have a low IQ, follow trends, and are too emotionally involved to truly think intellectually.

So I'm an asshole but not an autistic one. I literally learned nothing from this.

got 14 kek, should i get help?

Well shit.

Yes.

I got 18... I swear I'm not that autistic.

Scored 23
What now?

Your Empathy Quotient score was 62 out of a possible 80.

Whew.

The entire test is BS frankly. Beyond the fact it is an internet test with no merit, there are many psychological/personality disorders that can make someone have little to no empathy.