Why do Americucks have this shit system? Do you people not get paid salaries?

Why do Americucks have this shit system? Do you people not get paid salaries?

When I went to the US I was dumbfounded when I saw the tip line on the receipt. $0.00 every time.
Asians consider it rude to leave extra money.

Fuck you. Why should I pay you 15% more for something that has a set price? Do your fucking job and earn a salary like the rest of the world, cunt.

Made $16k last year off tips while full time in school
>triggered?

I agree. Every person that advocates for tips is a faggot. I've worked tipped jobs too.

I totaly agree. Everywere else the service is included in the price. If you are not happy just call the manager and refuse to pay for it..

No, you're just a leech.

Second

Yeah leeching off rich old people... I see no problem

Australia was pretty fucking nice to eat out because they don't have this tipping culture bullshit.

avoiding taxes isn't so bad when you can use every penny.

you dont deserve that money though, because you aren't worth it

they don't earn salary because they get payed around 3 or 4 bucks an hour. You're not an asshole. You're just ignorant.

Tipping is a leftover system rooted in racism, so employers could get away with not paying black people.

Do you get this mad when I give your mom the tip?

From what I hear these days around town, she needs it!

Yeah but I got it anyway. Made like $50k through 4 years of undergrad off this shit

Because you're a fucking retard.

i know folks who get mad if you dont tip. like how is it my fault that they dont get paid enough?

fucking idiot

A naive, almost childlike loyalty to Laissez Faire Capitalism has resulted in us slowly becoming a supplementary service-based economy.

Think about it. As income inequality gets higher and higher and our economy less and less stable with less liquidity in it, things like mandatory gratuity, Etsy, Uber, AirBNB, etc. have popped up.

The economy is actually trying to fill in gaps that are being sucked up by the rich with "service oriented" supplicant jobs.

it all works out the same in the end. your food costs less and then you tip, or your food costs more because the tip is factored into the wage of your server

theres really no way around it

Don't worry, times are changing. There are areas that are doing away with the tip system. They are raising prices though. Tips are still welcome, as they should be, but they are by no means compulsory or necessary.

Look it up, dipshit.

>Salty bus boy who makes 2 shillings an hour

Nice meme bro.

>Do your fucking job and earn a salary like the rest of the world, cunt.
I'm sure a lot of them would like to earn a living wage.

If I'm giving a tip, she better be taking the tip.

If you don't like it just continue eating at Taco Bell

take employment law troglodyte

they don't earn salary because slimeball managers that know the US uses the tipping system and that they can get away with paying people like slaves. IF we all could wise up a bit and stop tipping, maybe everyone in the end could benefit, aside from the slimball Jew owners of said establishments.

Because store owners want to get away with paying their employees $2.50/hour, the customer gets stuck making up the difference.

why does it matter if hes worth it? blame the dumb cunts that give them the money.

>When in usa;
>Never tip... that'll teach those american simpletons to take jobs that require begging, instead of working for an employer that gives a real wage.
>Go in rest room... piss on floor instead of in the bowl since by forcing them to hire cleaners, you're actually supporting their failing economy.
>Always write "Bedbugs!" in the hotel comments register in very large letters.
>Go there infrequently... the 3rd world usa is not somewhere to hang around now Prez ClownCar is gonna be in charge.
>Muh plan be workin'.
>The usa be turning into Nigeria.

Literally not my problem. I pay for my food. The food creates profit, profit creates income.

Why should I worry about some mexican peasant jizzing on my food when I pay for precisely that, FOOD.

Because my coworkers 16 year old daughter made $400 Christmas weekend at IHOP from tips on top of her hourly pay.

That still wouldn't change the fact that what I said was correct.

nigger detected

It's pretty simple - it's an archaic system, but people that work in a person-to-person service industry make minimum wage. According to other countries, this is well below their hourly pay.
In American dollars, the difference is roughly 15%.
The beauty of OUR system, is that if they give you shit service, you can take away from your country's normal amount.

stop hating on America, you broke ass europoor.
youre just mad because we have real food and service on our restaurants and you just have a fucking bread stand.

>Linux admin in the US that makes $78k/year.

How's that brexit going for you, fucking chav wanker.

I made $70k driving a truck on my Australian salary effortless

that's an insane tip though >25%

You like begging then, burger?

Because our average minimum wage does not meet our average living standard. People who can only get minimum wage jobs that don't tip usually have to have state assistance help them out, or work 2 jobs. Be thankful your country has a better minimum wage.

Fuck you OP, I went to Europe and the service was absolute shit.

>real food
>calls me poor
>1000 calorie shitburgers

You do realize you guys literally eat the worst quality food on the planet. I gained 10 lbs in my month there.

laughing at anyone unworldly enough to think any fucking asian would refer to "asians" as if they are one big group. whitebread american baitfail

>Linux admin
so youre just a sys admin?
or do you just have no idea what youre talking about

Just was wondering if you feel people who have it are obliged to give you things, carry on brah

Try doing that while getting a bachelors in 4 years
Idk what the fuck the Australian equivalent of that is

I'm not a fucking briton dipshit.

Perhaps have some self control when you eat

Actually, aside from new York and California, the wages are noticeably higher than the cost of living. Most people in the US are just pretentious asshats with super high expectations that are not willing to work for them.

> I gained 10 lbs in my month there.
yeah because you are a malnourished bitchmade pussy.

they don't get paid minimum wage +tips, tips are included in the minimum wage, so if no one ever tips you you'll make less than minimum wage.
business owners do it to be cheap, its an incredibly dumb system that needs to be changed but not tipping means...alot. unfortunately you HAVE to tip, if you understand this and don't tip that makes you just as bad the the scum bags who keep this system going.

because someone is actually serving you food like you're some royal piece of shit, faggot. Be a decent human being, tip the 20% minimum, say thanks and fuck off. Fucking Eurotrash spic nigger slanty-eyed chink cuck.

Then you shouldn't have sucked so many dicks. Semen has calories and that shit adds up.

Nigger detected

Nah m8, tipping gurantees good service. Just make it so if they make under min wage even with tips the employer has to cover it, done

I'd rather look like a Nigerian than your landwhales.

Go look up the actual nutritional statistics for a hamburger La'ameriken and tell me that it really is that bad.

Compared to some of the shit you fucks eat in eurpoe, it no only tastes 1000X better, it actually is nutritionally better for you.

Get off your fucking euro-pedestal and go read a fucking book before you appear retarded to any more of the world.

i was only saying,
it's not the worker's choice.
i agree, you should pay the price of what you get.

underrated post
also, trips

Why not just pay waiters and waitresses minimum wage?

It's not bad, but I prefer my meals being civilized 3 course heaven, not a glorified sandwich.

Which comes from Hamburg so lel

Why don't they just pay the waiting staff more money? Just include the tip into the price of the meal.

Also, i'm not the HR dept. I don't want to have to do a performance analysis of the staff when im done eating.

actually, no where in the entire united states is a 40 hr minimum wage work week enough to afford a 2 bedroom apartment. not even close.

This is completely untrue, the minimum wage in most parts of the country is not sufficient to support a single person much less a family.

Also OP, Waitresses in the US do not even make minimium wage in most states, their tips count into their wages.

A systems admin works on more than one OS dipshit.

I work for a linux hosting provider. EG: WE ONLY RUN/USE/SELL Linux.

HURDURR I take classes at my local community college and know IT words. -What a fucking joke.

you should be talking to the restaurant and telling them to pay their employees a decent salary. i'm american and i agree it's a stupid aspect of our culture but i'm not gonna make my server skip a meal just because i'm like every other human being on earth and disagree with some people around me

If a waiter/waitress doesn't earn at least minimum wage with their tips, the employer has to compensate. There is literally no reason to tip.

OP here. That's honestly fucked up.

Like borderline slavery fucked up.

Yeah, $7.25 (federal minimum) per hour is totally livable. If you live in a tip-wage state like Virginia, you make $2.13 per hour plus tips.

technically.

Minimum wage is communist

In theory that's true, but if you actually work at a restaurant you find pretty quickly that it's much more common for the people who don't earn at least minimum wage to get fired. It's not pretty but it's reality.

actually i just wanted to be a dick and at the same time figure out what you were talking about

I don't like tipping either but you have too if you don't want spit in your food. If you want to eat from the same place more than once you have too. It's all 16-young 20 somethings working in those places who feel obligated to have free money because they chose shitty jobs.

Used to order a sandwich from domino's every two weeks on my pay day, never tipped. I don't know about spit but it got to the point where every time the sandwich was fucked up. Frozen chicken was put on the cooked sandwich, they kept not putting ranch on it, I called and asked for ranch and it was drowning in it etc...

Stopped buying from them for over ayear, tried it again and got a decent sandwich, left a tip. If you don't want dumbass teens to fuck with your food you just have to do it man.

It's an entitlement culture we're living in.

Never said anything about your being a "briton"...Whatever that is. I could have sworn it's a LANDMASS you UNEDUCATED WORTHLESS PILE OF HUMAN SHIT.

Also, when you keep ending every post you say with "dipshit" it makes me think your are retarded, or have a complex because your dad calls you that every time he takes the cock out.

asian here, not rude to leave extra money actually

That's depressing

says the man from monsanto- and fastfood-land

way to play into exactly what he was saying dipshit

some waitresses and waiters make only 4 an hour at times. Tips are what they depend on at times to just survive.

Yeah, that sounds awful, but if a server consistently goes under in tips, they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

It really isn't. Do you live like that? Doubtful.

Okay. Don't tip.

In fact be a dick to your server and ask to speak to the chef so you can call him a faggot.

In fact maybe you should wear a T-shirt and cover your car in bumper stickers declaring your opinions regarding gratuities.

So let's see if I've got this straight. I shouldn't tip because if they don't get tipped they don't deserve their tips. Want to make a second draft of that argument?

lol, I guess the sarcasm didn't get through.

it used to in the very beginning when restaurants where made for rich ppl(paying off the waiter gave you better & quicker service) but how the flying fuckery would tipping at the end of a meal mean you get good service 30 minutes in the past? unless your are the worse or best customer they have ever had they won't remember you.
tipping should be done with entirely or 100% optional and waiters and other jobs who have to work with customers should be paid more than minimum wage(dealing with ppl( who are, on average, hard to deal with) in the correct way isn't easy, in fact it can actually be VERY stressful)

When you add a nice soup, side item, and desert... I guess that is kinda 3-4 items there champ. Because everyone in America eats hamburgers alone...

Also, just as you eurokucks have proven... When someone says hamburger where does one think of? THE US...

You fucks cant even hold onto the culture that is yours, it just gets raped, beaten, and then re-glorified as American, and sorry... But that's what the history books will remember kid.

-Also, we are just less faggy... Hands down.

So what was he saying? Your comment makes no sense.... The only worst country healthwise is china

>calls me dumb
>can't figure out what a briton is
>salty because our universities don't cost an arm and a leg

Ok.

Could be that not getting tips and getting fired are both because you're a terrible waiter/waitress though and NOT because restaurant are cheap asses

lel
>implying your asses ain't owned by some fat cats as well...

Protip: They are :)

No, you should tip if you got good service. Here's my second draft: Servers who give good service have no trouble making tips. Servers who suck and don't get tips because they suck should get fired because they suck.

he's saying you rely on stereotypes and misinformation to judge americans without bothering to inform yourself. then you replied with a stereotype. get it?

>mandatory gratuity
I don't think you actually understand economics

When it's a mandatory tip, that's just another form of charging a customer. All it boils down to is the 'server' getting a commission on the sale. If you charge a mandatory 15% tip, you're just giving them a 15% commission.

In more simple terms, the person's salary is dependent on them producing revenue. If it's a mandatory tip, the server earns no money if the business doesn't get any customers. If the server gets the customer to spend more, the server gets more in return.

On a system without tips or commission, the server has no motivation to do more than necessary. On a system with that, the server does.

But the US's half-assed approach means the server takes on more liability than the owner; a person doesn't have to tip them if the service sucks, but the person can tip more than average if the service is good. Granted, the US has a lot of dickheads, but it boils down to the average of all tips.

Legit asia, china, nippon and shit do methinks

When you visit another country, you play by their rules. If you don't like them, don't go there.
Pretty simple.

ofcourse.. All i'm saying is your country is far more fucked. In the U.S, they don't even try to hide the corruption..

>less faggy
>epicentre of lgbt and ither mentals

Ok

something that most people forget though, is that if you complain about your food in USA, you either get bill cut down, or they remake your food... even if you ate it all.