ITT Virgins and Non-Virgins make statements and others try to determine if they are a virgin or non virgin

ITT Virgins and Non-Virgins make statements and others try to determine if they are a virgin or non virgin

I really want to fuck this girl

I attend senior high am STILL a HHKV.

Ive had intercoarse with a female after my bedtime.

Sex is boring and over rated

browsing Sup Forums on a saturday night

Tasty. More?

I met this Married mom of 2 kids on a PSP game then flew to meet up to fuck. First time sex no condom felt amazing. Then a month later husband found my number and called to tell to fuck off or die. Special place in my heart.

I'm 12 and what is this

>>i'm an engineer
>>i'm fat
>>i speak fluent spanish
>>i'm 24
>>i live at home right now, but have lived alone before
am i virgin or no?

I eat ass

Blowjobs are overrated.

Literally blue balls

Sex is alright.

Have fun with your ban

Payed for it or fucked a fellow fatty and or uggo

penis goes in vagina

Salty milk and coins.

poo poo pee pee

I play world of warcraft for many hours a day

I browse Sup Forums

Goddamn...

Is it fucked up to me to think that you're a virgin not because you're fat, but because you're an engineer?

I have mad respect for engineers, but that just screams nerd to me, the kind of nerd that no woman could ever please

Anal sex despite the excitement of the taboo is less physically stimulating than vaginal sex.

>Have one kid
>Wife is pregnant again

Wtf do you think?

Virgin cuck

Anal is unenjoyable because i keep thinking there was poo there a few hours ago

I have a Body Pillow that I sleep next too.

I watch my little pony

true or false?
I've only had vaginal
No matter what you say, I still need to fuck a girls ass

Here's mine: Pussy alone doesn't turn you on, it's all in the physical and vocal reactions of the girl squirming and moaning that does

Virgin

Virgin

50/50

Checked

You probably paid for it

Not a virgin

Virgin

Not a virgin

Virgin

Virgin

Lol not a virgin

Virgin

MEGA VIRGIN

ULTRA VIRGIN

Wrong about bj post.
(Yes they suck [literally])

i did have sex with a hooker in amsterdam when i went there but i had a girlfriend and a few one night stands before that. i'm american btw.
no that's funny actually bc i feel that way about lots of engineers i know too lol.

Virgin.

Wrong Lmao
The Best part of being a weeb is finding weeb chicks

Haha I am literally driving to fuck my 2nd thai ladyboy hooker for the week

I am 57 years old and have never been married

i make 130k

I have 6 different steam accounts that I log onto to roleplay different characters / personas, as well as collect extra drop items when Ive maxed out a certain accounts allotments

who is this? i need to know her i love brunettes

If she's not into it as well, its boring.

I jerk off at least once a day

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? I’ll have you know Navy Seal copypastas are ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

if she's not into it as well, it's rape

I have never seen a vagina

this blind man is definitely not a virgin

true, but i mean in the sense of laying there being a dead fish

I am an alcoholic who can't drink because I am on probation. I browse Sup Forums everyday, and am currently looking for a job so I can catch up on my car payments.

I long for a real relationship.

Eating pussy/ass is disgusting.

Masturbating is gay because you are essentially getting off from a dude touching your cock.

I love girl BO

I'd rather go down on a women than have her go down on me.

i haven't had sex in 4 years

Ive gotten so tired of fucking the same person in a relationship that i cheat in every one i am in.

i'm 20 years old and i've never had sex in my life

Not virgin

Virgin.

I keep trying to put my fingers in her butt during sex. Easiest when she rides on top, not finding it east with doggy style.

Keep calling it a "gooch" since "butthole" is not a word she likes.

ass doesnt taste bad as long as she's showered. it just tastes like skin.

I play D&D.

Gooch is between the butthole and the business

Kek

tell me your secrets senpai

I fucking know that. She fucking knows that, but it's a little lie that makes her more comfortable or something.

I've had sex

I have an interest in collecting toilet seats.

It's nowhere near as awkward as everyone tells you.

The only time anyone's shown any genuine sexual interest in me, it was a felony.

post a pic of your collection

I'm a virgin.

Sex is both over- and underrated

the crusade to the holy land has been ordained by god, we will eradicate the saracen scourge from the holy land and take back jerusalem for the pope and for god almighty, deus vult!

Checked, and not a virgin.

My first time I was so drunk I tried to eat her nose during.

Strangest thing is she seemed into it.

i know how magnets work.

aw shit, its on now boys

Yeah standards are okay but a little chunky pussy is sweet. Also ladies, don't feel that you're ugly as most guys will agree that they are just happy to be involved in the moment with you.

I ate her ass when she was sitting on my face.

>tfw made her cum my first time

Also OPs GF has beef curtains and is trying to make himself feel better

Eww, fat chicks are gross

> Had sex with about 20 women
> Fucked most races except Indian or any type of Asian
> Had older woman once
> 8 inch penis
> Decent looks

Had some good times. I'd say I made a little over half of them climax. But that really just depends on the girl, some climax easy, others don't.

Sadly sex has gotten the better of me. I don't even want to work for it anymore. I just consider paying a hooker and getting right to the point.

I'd really like to find a woman I can love and marry, but it is so so so so hard these days.

2 of my brothers are married and both their wives are cunts.

vaginal sex is better than anal

this guy fucks

the definition of a stale person

One night stands are awesome while having sex, but immediately become boring and overall not worth it afterwards

Virgin

>> Fucked most races except Indian or any type of Asian

Literally the most common races in the world.

I hate child support... if I knew about this bullshit I would have remained a virgin and fapped for the rest of my life with a fleshlight

Incorrect. What I said is 100% true.

It counts if you pay for it right?

I prefer tits over ass

I didn't vote, I work with lumber, my truck was hit by a drunk driver, I drink a half pot of coffee everyday

What do you mean by that, pal?

non-virgin ofc

GIRUGAMESH!

I live in the USA.

Asians are different, I don't really know how to crack the code. And you very rarely see hot Indians where I live (southeast USA).

And on that day, the last holy fuck was given

deus vult

virgin

Ass is way more interesting. In most parts of the world they don't even give a fuck about tits

virgin... unless teach me