My fiancee went clubbing with her gfs and sent me this text. how should i deal with this shit

my fiancee went clubbing with her gfs and sent me this text. how should i deal with this shit

you need to confront her. Panties don't just fucking break...and who the hell lets their wife go clubbing? You can bet the bitche's coming home dripping with nigger cum.

Find out more info and post!!!

Fell for it, stale pasta m80

lol prob so raff sex that undies broke lol

someone had to say, it's fucking 1 am and I'm bored. let me shitpost

Are you fucking retarded OP? Nevermind....rhetorical question, of course you are. You're going to do something about it like demand she return home or go get her? If not, you're a fucking faggot and deserve whatever cheating shit she will do or HAS done to you tonight.

Rip undies

No

you think she went out with her friends....

Why

Hmm her underwear broke? Being that she can still text coherently I doubt she is THAT drunk, since women text retarded as fuck (usually on purpose) when they are shitfaced. If her panties broke it probably just means she was stretching them too far by grinding, sticking her ass out dancing and shit. Possibly grinding roughly on some other guys. But you'll never know and she will never tell you, so don't even bother asking. I personallly don't like it when my gf goes to bars or clubs, but I don't want to be overbearing and I trust her for the most part. Do you trust your fiancée? It doesn't seem like you do.

Text her back and straight tell her she'd better return all your shit and gtfo of your life. Tell her that if you wanted AIDS you'd fuck a nigger yourself, rather than let her fuck a nigger and pass it on.

tell her to come home and hop on that dick. or go pcik her up and give her some dickin lad

Copy fucking pasta. Fuck off with this shit dick head

you're a brave man Sup Forumsrother. I love and trust my wife 100%, but if she started clubbing, I'd have to end it...but I'm also the jealous type

If she doesn't have them when she gets home they are in some dude's pocket.

Yeah haha I guess I'm brace in that regard. Thank god she only goes very rarely, only if it's one of her friends birthday (which is like two or three times a year). I figure that if she lets me hang out with my friends multiple times a week, it's not my right to deny her some fun without me once in awhile. I find that it is more often then not the overbearing boyfriends that end up getting cucked. I've been there too

Show us a picture of this gf

The pasta's getting a bit stale, don't you think?

OP do you mind uploading the rest of the set anyway?

Smash Dat pussy right now

Tell her to broke her neck.