Be me

>be me
>22
>liked this girl since meeting her first year in college marching band
>really cool, like the same stuff, watch the same tv shows, etc.
>find out she's single
>want to date her so bad but don't want to risk losing friendship
>after 2 years of being friends I ask her out
>she says yes but to wait for a while
>"2 Months Later"
>still talk in-between but finally ask for her answer
>she says no
>brutally no
>wtf.webm
>I ask her why
>"you just aren't my compatible match."
>"so why tell me yes?"
>"didn't want to hurt your feelings."
>wow
>I drop the whole thing
>don't talk as much as we usually did
>feel like the friendship is ruined
>just had a convo with her and tldr;
>"I'm not picky. If someone is compatible, then they're compatible."
>she's also bi.

What the fuck Sup Forums, what kind of shitiation did I get myself into???

Just rape her

No problem rape can't fix huh?

Can't help but think that will harm my chances in dating her

Dating women is for cuckolds

Shes retarded

Unattractive or immature?

Gg on your patience man

But dunno she seems a bit retarded. Well not only a bit

>marching band
From every school ive heard of where someones in marching band the person is either a whore or has a mental problem

I think she's gorgeous

You're probably the wrong star sign or something. Move on with your life fella!

More info on her
>4.0 student
>virgin
>not really sociable
>plays vidya

Nice fake story Sup Forumstard go jack your dick to some real women, i couldnt find any real ones so have some fakes.

The marching band is for the awkward kids that can't spell.
Coon

You're not missing much..

Marching band allowed me to go to Hawaii in 2011. Look up on YouTube "Pearl Harbor Mass Band Ensemble 2011"

Where did you march at

You don't know her, she's amazing

I don't wana give away our location, but we are from South Louisiana

You waited too long faggot, after a certain amount of time there's no romantic possibilities there.

Im in marching band and i can back that up

I meant you dumbass lol

What the band called

Honestly, if it came to either having sex or just dating with no chance, I'll take dating. She's 100% perfect for me

I don't think I'm bad looking (I'm on the left)
I'm 6'5 and joining the guard

then you shouldn't have waited so long. Get over it and move on

>After two years of being friends

Well there's your problem.

wear a mask

I've had multiple friends that I dated

If you don't take her out in the 1st week of meeting you getting brozoned

Also what an epic kyke for using some virtual metric to determine compatibility. Virgin

You give off the "I just raped and murdered the little girl next door" vibe. Creepy as fuck. Shave that shit stain attempt at a beard, control those hedges you call eyebrows and get contacts.

Semi-unattractive but not 100% so thats not it. Immature, tho? If you waited so long a girl will know that you'll be there with all the good stuff you do and they don't have to change anything. So you're either going to have to suck it up and bring out your full confidence and do something either really romantic or really hot or just forget it.

>
>You waited too long faggot, after a certain amount of time there's no romantic possibilities there.
>
>then you shouldn't have waited so long. Get over it and move on
>
>
>>After two years of being friends
>
>Well there's your problem.
These people know wtf is up

/thread.

Must be true then

I have contacts, I just never wear them

Thanks for advice though

Lincoln?

Nope for both of us

Also you asked too many times over extended period

Ask once. Set a time limit to accept. Go out with other people

This isnt dawson's creek

You friend zoned yourself. You wouldn't have gotten married anyways but you lost out on good pussy. You can't have it both ways. Friends or fuck buddies.

Also, literally every girl in marching band is uptight,dumpy,crazy, or a combination.

First name abraham

No quit being stupid

Sad thing is, I denied other people because I was waiting for her. I thought I was doing good

You fucking dipshit,he's saying that ridiculous shit you call a beard looks like abe lincoln. Good god man

That's why I'm calling him stupid

You were being a puppydog waiting for master to come home. Rarely works and if it does you're whipped

Most women are jealous insecure creatures and love competing

>calls other guy stupid
>looks like that
Ya a bit special eh?

If anything, she has no emotion. I've only ever seen her show emotion from space things

Kek ya got me there

You're a clingy loser and she's not into you, learn how to be normal

Doesnt have to show it. Much of their actions are subconsciously guided to find superior mates

You're kinda cute.

Wow, something nice on Sup Forums
Was not expecting that

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This was earlier today she sent me

pretty sure you just lost your chances if you'd read your own post you retard. If she told you no once, its a no forever, even if you someone wear her down into a yes over time, shes still gonna cheat on you.

why the fuck would anyone youtube some faggot shit like that? Quit trying to justify your beta/dumb life choices retard.

You may think that, but maybe you're not perfect for her, get over it you faggot. Plus, you waited way too long.

How many times did you get a free trip to Hawaii?
Sit the fuck down

sorry to say, but you look like a real beta. I haven't had much contact with betas like you in my life(thankfully), but if my prior roommate was anything to judge by, your betaness is intrinsic and irreversible.

How about quit being such a fucking orbiter, and actually do something to improve your chances at getting some pussy, if that's what you want to do.
First, hit the gym. You chin is weak as fuck, and you really need to cut your body fat(and gain some muscle) if you don't want to be just one big neck.
Second, shave the beard.
Third, stop being a beta.

p.s. In the offchance you aren't actually intrisically beta(you ARE beta, just not necessarily intrinsically), I apologize.

>Yes
>wait for a while
>two months
Not saying she's not a cunt but you should definitely know better than to be so patient with women...

Quint 5s confirm you're getting friendzoned by an ugly literal bitch.

quads wasted on Horseface McWideHips...

Her teeth remind me that I need to waterproof my deck...

Looks like you dodged a bullet there OP

Good advice, I've actually been running in the park in town but I haven't gone to a gym. I've lost 30 lbs in 5 months and feeling great. Should I shave my beard though?

I don't need a free trip anywhere dipshit. I have a job with more than enough income to travel wherever the fuck i want, and don't need to live with the fact that i was a retarded cuck in marching band LOL. Get shit on you little bitch.

That's not a beard, that looks like a retarded chin strap. Get rid of that pubey looking crime on your face.

Alright. Anything else?

>Virgin chick
>Bi
Pick one.

Thats not a beard you fucking idiot, thats a bunch of scraggly pubes on your face that some middle-schooler would think is cool.

>attracted to males and females
>never experienced sex
You can do both

Yeah, quit wasting all the 5's, and fuck off faggot.

I second that. She sounds like a cunt and has body to match her shitty personality. OP let it go. There's more impressive gash out there that would fuck you for free in 7-11 bathroom with no strings attached.

Now I know what it feels like to chew 5 gum

Well thanks for the advice/bashing/keking and me getting pents. This thread can die now with all I know.

OP, she is literally a hideous, fat, horse-toothed SJW turbo cunt.

Either you are trolling the fuck out of us

Or you need to get new glasses

My Suggestion: Stay away from SJW dykes and find a cute Trumpfu girl to date

In South Louisiana? Yea ok. It's nigger central where I am.