She broke up with her boyfriend two days ago..I just found out that she's having sex with another guy, not me...

She broke up with her boyfriend two days ago..I just found out that she's having sex with another guy, not me, right now.

I'm freaking crying so hard. I haven't cried this hard in my whole life.

I've been trying everything I can think of to seduce her and whatever I'm doing clearly didn't work.
How do I make her want to be more than my friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w8E-lmub6R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's gone through 2 men before she even thought about you. Forget her. Literally cut her out of your life and find someone else to crush on.

you dont make people like other people, you make yourself likeable, pathetic piece of shit

That isn't a solution to my problem. That's giving up.

I want a solution that results in THIS girl wanting to have a sexual relationship with me.

Fag, shouldnt have gotten a gf if you didn't want to be cucked

>dumber than Op

Did you even ask her out?

There isn't one. You put the cart before the horse and ruined your one and only shot.

>you tried to build report before attraction

I couldn't. She had a boyfriend the entire time I've known her.

Tell her that you have feelings for her and that you want to explore how far they go with her through a relationship. Cuts saying I love you out of the picture. And you cant cry because she doesn't know how you feel because you never said anything. You can't lose the game until you start to play it. If you tell her how you feel and she doesn't feel the same way then move on.

lol

First of all, it's spelled "rapport".
Second, you clearly don't know what your talking about because it isn't possible to build attraction without first having established a rapport.

What you are proposing is called moving to fast.

Maybe you're just not meant to be with this particular slut. Not right now.

You can't just have someone because your dick wants them so badly, just move on show less interest if she comes chasing then maybe you have a shot if not just give up, this time next year you won't give a fuck.

Youll get over in 6 months if you don't kill yourself before then

Move on, OP. By that I mean do things. Make friends. Get hobbies. Coolish ones that produce something maybe. Work at being the best version of you and show her what she's missing. I guarantee if you focus on these things you will be successful.

same thing happened to me fam

cold hard truth is, she thinks ur ugly.

It sucks but its the truth.

advice is to raise your looks and value and get over her by fucking other women.

Is she dating the guy she's sleeping with?

She isn't a slut. She's only had one boyfriend her whole life and they were together for 4 years. He cheated on her constantly and was a total creep.

She finally had enough and broke up with him. I was jumping up and down on my bed in celebration when I found out.

Why the fuck is she with some other guy she hardly even knows when she could be here with me right now.? She could be making out with me right now. Her having a boyfriend was the only reason she didn't make out with me before, but now that isn't true anymore, so she should be here with me. Right?
I just don't understand. It doesn't make any sense to me at all.

You must be 16 buddy. Did she ever say that the only reason she wasn't fucking you was because she had a boyfriend at the time?

Reread your post, you sound selfish as fuck.

>raise your looks

Oh look, another beta male who doesn't understand female attraction triggers.

I'm 20.

He is her rebound guy. You are not. Best to avoid that one altogether.

Also, it's ok to be sad. Cry it out. Wallow in your misery and let it hurt. So long as you channel it into something productive. Sometimes you'll feel like just laying there and doing nothing. That's okay too. Trust me. I just spent about a year and a half of mourning the loss of a good love. All other relationships during this time suffered but... there were relationships. Friends. People who became interested in me because of my sheer activeness in doing things and inviting people along. If they decline, I'd do it anyway (nature hikes, movies, dinner, whatever). DO YOU OP!

DO YOU.

>I just don't understand
Wow OP is right in confirming his retardation, I mean she could have been making out with you but did you ask her out? Even in the days after? No you fucking didn't you wallowing self-righteous goatcock. All this is yourself being retarded

I appreciate the kind sentiment, but this isn't helping me. Your solution is to give up.

That isn't a solution. I want HER to be my girlfriend. No other girl. THIS girl.

Suicide you cuntbitch. Fag

Life doesn't work this way.

>being in this much denial
>crying over someone that you never dated

Why would she fuck you? You tried to get her to fuck around on him. She knows you're a worm and has already lost respect for you. She will never fuck you, just move on. I know it's hard when you're this young but you'll meet someone else. Just focus on graduating high school first, user.

I shouldn't have to ask her out. I've done everything I can to make it clear that I'm in love with her through ACTIONS, because I couldn't use words to tell her how I felt without disrespecting her because she was in a relationship.

She knows I love her. I tell her that I love her every day. She says she loves me too. We've even slept together and she cried in my arms when her boyfriend cheated on her.
>she lives just down the street from me.

>Her having a boyfriend was the only reason she didn't make out with me before

If she said this to you then she defs said it to him just he is higher on the list

I had a m8 in the same position as you bitch went through like 4 other guys after the first tore my m8 up everytime, the last guy the bitch dated was a furrie and my m8 just stopped caring said if she could choose a furrie over him then shes some dumb slut after all

guess what

she was, brought my m8 great joy when she would come crying back to him and all he would say is "kys dumb slut" but heres the clincher of the story

thats when she wanted him kept saying she would leave her current and he kept telling her to kys till he blocked her, guy would rather be a virgin then a cuck good on him I say

That's what you don't yet understand. No amount of pleading or trying or convincing will get her to change how she feels about you. You can't sell her something she's already had and clearly doesn't want at the moment. You need to start thinking long-term gains.

It's like inception. It has to be her idea, OP. Do what I said in my first reply. Get out and fucking do things. Be as active as you can be. If you're young and can't drive, get fucking creative or start playing a sport. God damn. Get smart about something. Your focus needs to be on bettering yourself period.

Don't reach out to her. Let her see you grow without her and decide what she wants for herself. If you keep trying you will doom yourself to complete rejection.

I know what the pain feels like, but I also understood from my inability to get her attention by informing her of my interest
That simple action alone will pull you from background character in her life to someone relevant in her life

>because I couldn't use words to tell her how I felt
because you're retarded.
words are how you communicate.
this is how I know you're underage, none of you fucking kids know how to speak.

>No amount of pleading or trying or convincing will get her to change how she feels about you.

For you. Just because you couldn't figure out a way, doesn't mean there isn't a way. You probably just gave up too soon.

I've been trying to seduce this girl for 19 months. I've invested way way way too much time into this to quit now.

Giving up trying to make this girl my girlfriend isn't an option. It would mean that I've wasted the past year and half of my life, which is completely unacceptable.

It's funny that you say that, because if it's true that means there's nothing else you can do
If there were a catch-all solution to guarantee sex like you are asking for men wouldn't have any problems with getting girlfriends all the time, the method would already be used by everyone

>words are how you communicate.
Words are also how you insult people. If I verbally hit on her while she had a boyfriend, she would have cut me out of her life, which would deprive me of the opportunity to be the first guy who is there to console her when her and her boyfriend inevitably break up.

That's the part I don't understand. How the fuck did the guy she's currently with seduce her? I'm almost always by her side and I've never even seen her with this guy. How the fuck did he get her to have sex with him in such little amount of time?

Look up the sunk cost fallacy
Humans erroneously believe quite often that once you put a certain amount of effort in it would be wasteful not to continue despite the fact that cutting losses would still be practical at the stage. You're only going to waste another 19 months of your life and allow yourself to suffer more. Suck it up and cut your fucking losses. It hurts way more now, but hurts way less later

Femanon here

The bottom line is, you don't understand seduction. At all.

Haha. You came here seeking answers you haven't the foresight to accept. Questions based in ego and selfishness. I happen to be here speaking from empirical evidence. I am 32 and have "seduced" many a women but my experience is lost on you. Have at it dude. I guess you'll see. The sooner you stop wanting things from people the better. The happiness you seek lies not within another.

You mean seduction isn't showering a girl with unwanted gifts when she has a boyfriend?

None of you are providing a solution to my problem.

I get it. You all were in a similar situation at some point in your life and you all gave up. You quit. And now you want me to quit too, because deep down you're afraid that I actually my be able to do what you couldn't.

If you don't have a solution for me regarding how to seduce THIS GIRL, all you are really trying to do is discourage me from trying.
You quit, therefore I should too.

Well I'm not going to quit. I love her. I'm always going to lover her.
If anyone has a suggestion that would help me seduce THIS GIRL, I'm welcome to suggestions.

You can't

You're like a guy who wants to be marine biologist who refuses to leave Kentucky.

You're never going to learn how to properly seduce women as long as you're shackled to this unrequited love.

You sound whiny and manipulative. She wants someone who will distract her from what she just went through, not some new relationship that's pretty much the same shit but a different toilet. If you're so confident your "seductive" techniques work then do yourself a favor and try it out on someone else. If they fall for you then you were right all along and you can come back and tell us all to fuck off. If not, then shut the fuck up.

Either nut the fuck up and ask her out like a man, or shut the fuck up with your whining and unrealistic expectstuons

The only reason I sound that way is because I'm currently emotionally distraught.

You couldn't. That doesn't necessarily mean that I can't.

False analogy. She loves me.

Fuck off pretentious lil bitch
Your pussy ass can't handle the truth
You think you're the only one who's experienced heartache? Many more experienced anons are trying to tell you that the answer you want doesn't exist or it would've been the fucking first thing everyone said. The sad truth of reality is that we're all faced with disappointments and if you really don't want to give up it's ultimately just you refusing to swallow your pride and stubbornly continue the ways that have failed for 19 months. With your needy egotistical attitude it's no wonder she chose some other guy to have fun with. I hope you'll come to your senses, fix your attitude, and find a better woman instead of continuing this bullshit entitlement you're strung up on.

Anything is possible OP, but the more desperate you are the less likely a positive outcome will be.

You suck kid. Your whole attitude toward people sucks. You can't make people feel things. The only solution for you is getting this girl to love you and you're only approach is continually doing shit she doesnt want you to do. You are thinking too short term to ever have any success which is why you will fail. Because your focus is too narrow and you cant see how you're sabotaging yourself. I never said give up. I never said stop loving her. I said focus on you and do things to make her want to be with you, shithead. Because obviously your approach isnt working and you are too ignorant to see that. You're obsessed. It's fucking selfish and toxic. Stop it.

I've read this entire thread. Not only will you not get THIS GIRL, you will never EVER get ANY girl with your attitude. You are literally screeching like an autistic online because "muh wasted time" and "muh wants and needs". You sound like a faggot screaming for his mom to warm up tendies for him. You are vaginal kryptonite. You are the anti-pussy. You will. never. EVER. "seduce" ANY woman until you grow up.

If that were true she'd be dating you
Bad bait

Dude stop being such a pussy stay her friend and the minute the rebound asshole fucks her over you swoop in stop being such a lil bitch n nut the fuck up

Get a clue. She doesn't want to date you as you are right now. Take the advice from this thread and change yourself. She doesn't like who you are so change who you are. You might have a chance then. God, it could not be any more simple. Fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK??

That pic is so fucking wrong. Of course women reward guys by giving them sex. That's how guys have sex!

What other way is there?

If you're not trolling then I genuinely feel a bit sorry for you for being this fucking naive.

Yous trollin

>OP comes to Sup Forums for advice and consolation
>gets wake up slap for being a selfish cunt
>gets mad at legitimate advice because it doesn't give him he wants
>doesn't understand why everyone's calling him a needy bitch

Good, good, prioritize your emotions over sense and logic
Use your aggressive feelings and make yourself stronger

holy shit man

just fucking start some shit between rebound guy and old ex and watch the sparks fly

then you can save her

Neat bait

BY KILLING URSELF OLOLOL

>(you)

hahahaha

Why do you guys think I'm trolling?

Listen up, faggot. Firstly, stop lying about your age. You are not 20, you are probably about 16. You are acting like an impotent retard. That's how I know you're lying. This girl probably sees you as a friend, or even an emotional sanctuary. If that's the case, you need to tell her feelings. Speaking of feelings, you can't be upset at her if you didn't even bother to tell her how you feel or ask her out. You're in luck if you haven't reacted to her about it yet. If that's the case, then grow a pair and grow the fuck up. If you've already reacted to her, she will never love you because that is manipulative and creepy as shit. With your shitty attitude, no one will ever love you.

Because not even retards are this retarded.

Yeah its 2017, we shouldn't assume things

Is this bait or is OP really this fucking beta....

Fuck you guys. Die in a fucking fire you fags.

Because no one is this fucking retarded.

Please watch this

Quite likely she is rebounding. You should be happy she's not fucking you right now (I know that's a hard thing to hear). She'll likely be over that dude in a short while. If you like her enough to cry about her, you probably like her a lot. The dude she is fucking right now will not last long once she realizes she is only fucking him to prove to herself she is desirable. Continue to be her friend and be flirty, and when she wants something more serious she may come around.

Confirmed bait.

Oh my God. This girl is my 10/10 I'm in love. Sauce me dude I need moar.

Well first of all realize that you're gay. Second realize that you are already having sex with anyone as you are talking to them. Third, everything lies in the presence. You gotta get some experience and you gotta start on the easy setting usually. You gotta think about a woman wanting you right now. She's horny, she's ready to go, and what you do either opens the legs or closes them.

But realize what you're thinking is not what matters at all. So go ahead and turn off most of your brain. There's also plenty of etiquette of course so you gotta be aware of your surroundings. You don't have to be conscious in your attempt for sex. In fact genuinely not like anxiously focusing on the yes or no is what you gotta do. Women respond basically 100% to the 'social situation' and often jump the gun if they're dumb. You can but not should always talk to them as if what you're saying is perfunctory to the situation. Lots of women like a guy with humour but they also like a guy who knows what he wants and also doesn't impede their mind. An alpha is in charge. Always at least be in charge of yourself. Unless you're around girls who like being advantageous. Then you can be more with humour and like false shy. You can go up to and flirt with 1000 girls in a day and they wouldn't realize you did that. You can fuck 100 girls a week if you want. There's really nothing new under the sun. If you've been around someone at all even for a moment, sex is the same. You just have your dick in her

Now disregard everything I just said. Fucking bitches is part of your behavior. Even if you are unsuccessful it's still something you (fail to) do.

He didnt "get her to have sex with him" you stupid asshole

SHE got him to fuck her. Thats why it happened so fast. Just imagine how much pleasure shes having his big black dick is probly huge

First of all, it's "you're."

Secondly, you're a fucking idiot.

It's me

hmm trips of truth but im still inclined to say pics or it didnt happen. timestamp included

No way. you're kidding.
If true you're absolutely beautiful, user.

Check'd m8

HAHA WOW LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OURSELF ANOTHER CHRISTIAN WESSON CHANDLER ON HERE

Grow the fuck up, dude. Get the blood out of your dick and back into your brain, and quit acting like a lovesick 15 year old. You aren't going to get anywhere with an attitude like yours.

Guys even though trips of truth just reverse image search it is up online on multiple sites

Do the Fritzl

this shit right here, nigga:

Well hot damn.