ITT:

ITT:
>We run the Krusty Krab

user, where the fuck is my lettuce?

Yeah, I agree. This thread is gay

I NEED THE FUCKING LETTUCE! We just got an order from five big, angry looking niggers, we gotta hurry

digits confirms I'm mr krabs

No, I'm mr Krabs

no i am gagagagaaggagaga

RING RING
"Hello is this the Crusty Crab??"

And they say that Sup Forums is dead

seriously.
nobody even responded

SPONGEBOB REFERENCES PEOPLE

No, this is Patrick!

No, this is user. *whistles*

:'D

Krusty Krab Unfair

HELLO IS THIS THE CRUSTY CRAB?

MR KRABZ IN THERE

STANDING AT THE CONCESSION
PLOTTING HIS OPPRESSION

noooo, this is Patrick!

HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?

HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?HELLO, IS THIS THE KRUSTY KRAB?

I'm mr jeans and I love lasagna

I'll have a double triple bossy deluxe on a raft, 4x4 animal style. Extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze. Light axle grease, let it cry, burn it and let it swim.

get out.

I'M THE REAL MR. KRABS!
JUST CHECK ME DIGITS RIGHT HERE BOYO!

Krusty Krab is unfair! Mr. Krabs is in there! Standing at the concession! I have crippling depression.

BOYO SQUIDWARD THREW OF ME DIGITS! LET ME TRY AGAIN BOYO

SQUIDWARRRD! YOU ROBBED ME OF ME TRIPLES!

Welcome to the Kristy crab would you like some wnedys

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Welcome to the Krusty Krab. Can I take your order?