It's saturday and mods have a life

Post rare CIAs

done

signed

>You are a big guy
>and you a small cia
B R A V O N O L A N

for..........(you)

Don't bring memes to film and tv please.

>You're a big guy
>For Unella

That's a great idea. Signed.

>From season 5 onwards, HBO have been arbitrarily adding whatever fluff and nonsense they want to Game of Thrones. Seeing as how they're doing this anyway, there's no reason not to add a meme.

Yeah, because openly insulting the people you're trying to get to listen to you is surely going to help.

U U U U
U
U
U

If we pulled it off I would die.

Doctor Howard, im KGB

How can you guys defend this?

Terry Pratchett was always pretty based.

keeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Would go out on a drink with that gentleman who wrote that.

This would singlehandedly make up for every season since 1

He died last year :(

Memes lead to Alzheimer's.

You have been warned.

It's not a meme, it just proves that TDK ripped off its dialog

>implying Sup Forums is at the top of the chain
I know SA is kinda dead now but it's definitly ahead, and most memes start in neither place

>"Oh Sansha your a big lass ohh!"
>"Oh my Lord of the Vail, for you!"

nolan truly is a hack fraud

It just doesn't show you the diet of liquid shit Sup Forums is eating.

>Dr. Freeman I'm Black Mesa

when I read this thread I thought "this is retarded" then I laughed

never change baneposters

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

You don't get to bring comrades

signed

Can someone photoshop Golden Homer into the Skinner plane scene with The Simpsons picture?

The feminists would lose their minds if CIA said that to Brienne.

>sullying CIA by putting him with a bunch of mexican hobbits
disgusting. you don't deserve to be called a baneposter.

Finally a petition worth signing.

>From season 5 onwards, HBO have been arbitrarily adding whatever fluff and nonsense they want to Game of Thrones.

Re word this now! If you come off as hating on D&D then they won't do this.

>Sparatcus, I'm SPQR

I will when the petition starts taking off. I'll also push for something about if gregor takes off his helmet, will he die.

From Twin Peaks