Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
youtube.com/watch?v=wNhAcoRQ2Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=-fPYjm-0qhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Riley, go to bed.

Faults was good, by the way.

I know no one is going to believe, but I fuck Natalie Portman sometimes (without her husband knowing). Her body is amazing when she's pregnant.

Your claim does seem somewhat far-fetched, yes, especially in that it lacks particulars.

I fucked Gillian Anderson back in the 90s

She was at a party and all I had to do was tell her I had some coke back in my room

i fucked ur mum, who is a famous whore

I regularly fuck Michelle Obama when old B Dog is out of town. She loves a bit of skinny white boys cock.

What particulars do you wanna know?

Nicole de Boer sucked my cock once.

I actually fucked your mom too, The world is small eh?

better than any other site! a lot of horny stunning sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

how tight is she?

yeah, just like ur moms hole before friday

She was a heartthrob of mine.

Did she speak with an American accent or a British one?

So what's the deal with the mole next to her pussy? My sisters friend did her dressing once and said it was pretty strange.

You're into trannies? Eeew.

You faggot, my mom changed name to Bruce three years ago. He's got a dick now.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!

I fucked Paris Hilton at the Sundance film festival a few years ago

I was her limo driver from the airport to the hotel

well i can only imagine someone wouldnt want to be a mother to an ugly fag like you

I fuck Melania on a regular basis. I give her kraut and goulash, and my commie sausage for dessert. My hands are not tiny btw.

And you fucked her in your limo? Was she that desperate?

hey, i'm not the one that fucked a reverse tranny.

well how would i know, i cant see through the glory hole

I had a threesome with Emma Watson and Katy Perry once.

Well, sucking the strange surgery made dick might have tipped you off. Or do you usually suck "female" dicks through glory holes?

>female dicks
wtf user

American

Pauly Shore counts as famous?

kek

greentext stories? pics?

better than any dating site! a lot of sexy horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

I had a one night stand with Allison Pierce from The Pierces a few years back.

you lie.

if not i'm jelly

better than any dating site!!! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Who???

I fucked Miranda Cosgrove and Amanda Bynes.

go to bed dan

Kissed Avril and grope her ass but not like a makeout session just small kiss on the lips

I gave Charlie Sheen HIV

this thread
>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I've actualy fucked Brandi Love twice, here in Canada
It's really not that unrealistic

I fucked a famous children's television show host's daughter a year ago. She's also sort of internet famous now.

If someone guesses I'll reveal.

This is actually believable

I got HIV from Charlie Sheen. We're eskimo brothers!

all of you talking about fucking an actress IS A WHOLE LIE AND I DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING

Bush?

better thaan any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

me too

How much did it cost??

it's on the Internet, so it is true!

Regina Spektor, right around the turn of 2000

I expect absolutely no one to believe me, but that's ok.

The movie Winter's Bone was filmed close to where I live. I was in an acting workshop and a lot (all) of us auditioned for it. One girl actually got one of the leads. She ended up becoming really good friends with Jennifer Lawrence.

I ended up getting to do some work as an extra. Several of us from class ended up hanging out after shooting at night. Filming was in pretty boring places, so a few times we would just end up drinking and sometimes smoking some weed. Nothing too crazy.

So one night, I'm not exactly sober and am out in the back of a house in the trees taking a piss. Walk back up to the back porch of the house and J Law is smoking a cig by herself. Bum one off her, we just chat for a bit. No one really knew who she was at this point, so it was just like hanging out with a normal person.

End up going inside, go lay on a bed to get my head straight because I was buzzing pretty hard. See someone walk in and close the door, get in bed next to me. Yup, it's Jennifer Lawrence.

We laid there for a few minutes, did typical small talk bullshit. Ended up going in to kiss her, made out for a bit. I didn't fuck her, but I did finger her. Honestly when it happened it wasn't anything crazy, she was in tv but not like she is now.

There you go Sup Forums, my claim to fame.

I fucked a girl who was on Survivor before she was ever on Survivor

Does that count?

I fucked a Philipina actress for money. It was not that great.

Just over 2k brah. Not including flight, dates and the AirBnB i got

had this exact same thing happen to me with a random chick on new years except i got some fuk. came back from pissing out back, bummed a stoge, small talk, went inside, she comes in ~10mins later and lays on the ground right next to me, I offer couch, she says she'll share. finger while spooning, pull down her pants, fuck. Guess its not as cool when its not J.Lo

underrated af
no big guys on this thread

Nice pasta

I've fucked a midget that belongs to the same international organization for midgets as peter dinklage's stunt double.

Holy shit! So did I!! What are the odds!?

better than any dating site! a lot of horniest bitches of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

A guy can't even have a fantasy of his own any more! Damn this internet thingie.

Holy shit, is that the glasses chick from Cube? Fuck me dead, I wanted her for a very long time after seeing that.

Wierd that you use that picture, but my brother helped Mary Elizabeth Winstead set up her myspace back in the day.

Fucked Amy Schumer before she got famous

What was your pick-up line?
"Sooooo-ee! Sooooo-ee!"?

Very believable

kek

I was smitten when she was in Beyond Reality.

so step inside. see the Devil in I.
You realize I'm not your Devil anymore?

Yes
>stayed at the same hostel in Croatia
>she wasn't famous when I fucked her
>just found out she was internet famous a few months ago
>she doesn't have a penis

What, you mean you believe all these others?!

Emma and Katy really didn't get along very well. Bombshell envy mostly.

The 1983 LA Raiders

Winners

Who?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny as fuck women of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

probably the only thing id believe in this thread.

no proof needed. she will almost break her pelvis spreading her legs for a guy!!!!!!

You were a gift. you were a gimp.
But there's always a Goddamned catch.

lol, welcome to Sup Forums dude. Lurk moar.

every night, i hope and pray...
my dream lover will cum my way.
a girl to hold me in her arms...
a girl who'll show me all her charms...

cuz i want...
a girl...
to call...
my own...
I want a, dream lover...
So i dont have to dream alone...

>not instantly recognizing the most passable trap on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=wNhAcoRQ2Dw

>she doesn't have a penis

Come on man. At least TRY to make your bullshit believable.

I had a threesome with Mary Kate and Ashley Olson before they were famous. We fucked upstairs at a party. They said they shot a pilot and I should look for them on a show called 'Full House.'

this is a dude?

how FUCKING dare YOU say SHE doesn't have a PENIS. who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE to tell ANYBODY what THEY do or do not Have? back to the Patriarchy mills you PIECE OF SHIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=-fPYjm-0qhM

Sup Forums used to be a lot more butch, dude.

kek

Minnie mouse.

No, really

I fucked Kristen Bell a few times when she was filming Veronica Mars in 2005. I was on the crew and we immediately hit it off. She was very vanilla but was open to different things. I'll never forget the first time I slid a finger in her ass, her pussy clamped down on my dick like a vise.

My crew would shoot up and down SoCal for the show. Those were great days, bros.

no it was not. I've been here since 2005.

Nobody even heard of this place except anime faggots until Bill O'Reilly featured the existence of Sup Forums on the O'Reilly Factor

A coworker fucked the hot chick from Hanson

Pretty much everyone lying in this thread so I'll put in a real one. Lily Loveless of Skins fame.

None of you faggots can even make up a story?
Slow on the uptake redditfags.