Which Deadly Sin do you embody the most? Mine is definitely Lust

Which Deadly Sin do you embody the most? Mine is definitely Lust.

Bisexual and jack off like 3-4 times a day because gf has no sex drive. Sometimes I even get tempted to hook up with some random guy on craigslist but thankfully I always stop myself.

Lust
Sloth
wrath

I'm a programmer. So I pretty much run on Pride and Sloth.

>I'm horny and hate the world but I don't wanna get outta bed.
I'd imagine that's a lot of us here.

Envy

Pride and Sloth

Sloth, pride, wrath, lust, maybe envy but I control myself on that.
There should be more sins to relate to, these aren't very specific

Pride
just better than most sadly
tfw by just doing something (not even well) i end up doing it better than most

>got my current job by just showing up to the interview (other two people no-showed)
>asked a 7/10 girl out, said yes. Later dumped her cuz she was SJW
>attended community collage, got B's by simply skimming books and reading test questions carefully
>terrible guitarist, able to tune standard by ear

Envy my dubs fag

I rarely ever fight or hit anyone, so wrath is out.
Too skinny for Gluttony
Greed is maybe
Envy is maybe
I'm not Lust, my cock doesn't work and I can't jerk off anymore, let alone have sex (permanent virgin and perfectly fine with living that way here)
Can't be sloth, I work every day and can't sit still
Can't be pride, I hate myself far toom uch for pride

Sooooo, greed or envy? Not sure which one. I'd have to guess greed, though. I stay as late as possible at work for a few extra pennies, I never give to churches or charities, I've lied about how much is in my wallet to keep from giving money to my own family, I see parties as opportunities to get free food and drink rather than socializing, yeah, sounds like greed. I'm a Greed man.

>community "collage"
>got Bs
>just better then most

ok then.

Sloth
then pride

Well that's the thing, people don't even try and they're already crying the world is too hard and against them, you're just doing what is supposed to be normal behaviour.
>also real guitarrist and fuck you, you're supposed to be able to tune by ear, that's no feat

wrath. Can't control it, i hate most people

Pride, Wrath, Greed. I'm just a rich fucker who hates you for not being as good as I am.

i cant tune by ear i suck lol back to the gym and the books for me. i tried the whole guitar thing for a couple years fucking challenged lol

Sounds like you're a piece of shit, your life is fucked, why is your dick not working anymore? Are you 60, do you have anyone close to arrange your funeral or you just live sad and alone
At least you say you have money right? Jew

Sloth
Gluttony

Need to fight them, especially the first. yet I am here.

Fuck the gym, pick up drums and be loud and annoying as fuck, that's what frustrated shit guitarrists do.
Drums are shit btw but important in a normal band, like a glorified tempo

>attended community collage, got B's by simply skimming books and reading test questions carefully

you can easily get A's in like... 96% of all your classes if you just show up and don't jack off in the back of the class room. B' is like.. the opposite of impressive.

also

>attended community collage
>community collage
>collage

Wrath and Lust
A very bad combination.

Stupid fucking thread. These are things that the catholic church wanted people from doing so they could gain the upper moral hand in maybe the year 500. Of course people feel these things, dont become a fucking sock.

Wrath and envy mostly. Yes, I'm short and have a tiny dick.

Wrath
Every time I'm upset I feel anger, not sadness. I also feel dumb if I'm not angry often enough.

Thank god this guy clarified it for us. How else would we have known.

Good example of an undercover tryhard trying to look edgy for Sup Forums.

Fat, lazy pos

this is bait, fools.