Say what you think about my gf rachel, and what you would do to her and I will post better pictures. Go

Say what you think about my gf rachel, and what you would do to her and I will post better pictures. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck is wrong with you

Nice tits, nice hips and nice face.
You look like a fucking cuck, she needs to leave your ass

I wanna rape your girlfriend so goddamn hard her eyes turn the colour of a niggers feet

Just joking. You probably have a monster dick

GF is nice solid 8/10

id take her to a salon and get those fucking eye brow bushes trimmed, then id take do something about that gross ass jay leno chin. Figured the homo from FUN. would have enough money to fix that shit before he decided to post like a cunt.

I happen to get diamonds when I think about guys fucking my gf, so what?

Heres another.

ITT: newfags replying to bait

Is that Miley Cyrus? Whatever that lesbians name is

useless out of their prime homos sitting on the bleachers... though you were supposed to be great?

Tyvm

Got lots more to share.

Show us the good stuff, id fuck your gf like a whore.

she needs that. Maybe a bra pic to start it off?

moar

hurry the fuck up already

When someone tell me what they would do to rach ill post the next one.

She looks like a SJW cunt, I would fuck her ass till she screams and beg for more.

She's like a goddess with those legs.
Can we spit roast her?

id fuck her until i came prematurely, then run away in shame, now post you homo!

Nude showing figure will cum on her feet

I mean who wouldn't want to kneel over her and make her lick their balls!

She is one, and a part time model.

I imagine most guys want to do that to her, I like to think about it when she sucks my cock.

Take her up the shitter then send you the photos.
More nudes

cast her in a ghostbusters movie

god I want to see her get fucked in the ass, we have never done anal.

I'd fill her ass with my semen, there's a first time for everything.
What country are you in?

OP are you retarded or is your face just naturally that fucked up and your body language awkward as shit?

I would buy her a moderately priced dinner, have a mediocre time, and not call back because I'm in search of another fleeting relationship. Then I would go to work on monday exhausted and somehow leave even more exhausted so that when I get home what time I should have to myself is instead consumed by inane tasks and chores that I procrastinated in previous days because I was to tired to deal with it then. Finally I would tell myself I'm going to bed but instead restlessly think about all the inane tasks that I still have to do, the fact that I never have enough money, and this would lead to such a large buildup of anxiety that I find myself completely unable to go to sleep. Then I open my laptop, open google chrome and type in the url bar Sup Forums.org/b/catalog and browse uselessly until early hours where I am so tired that I nod off to sleep without succumbing to the anxiety because my brain is so exhausted. I wake up at 8:30am shower and force feed myself cheap foldgers and a bland cereal so I can have enough energy to push through the next monotonous workday and repeat the process above.

posts not about me

united states

God she's probably too vegan to swallow

It is now you faggot cuck.

Any nudes my Yankee friend?

>Sup Forums filename

Must be legit

she rarely swallows. it sucks.

I have a few to share even though I shouldnt.

Why would you post here if you weren't gonna? You know the rules fag

I want to see her run off and join isis, and then get raped to death by muslim fagfucks

God I know its fucked up but I fantasize about niggers and sand niggers fucking her.

This. Wtf where the pussy?

dude

>Wtf where the pussy?

wtp FTFY

What's fucked up is all the boring pictures

First of two.

>
>she rarely swallows. it sucks.
Then force her to suck

that bitch got a big head, i'd throw cereal at her and laugh

Oh, that's nice? All I want to do is get a few mates over to fuck your girl while you are forced to watch.
Is that to much to ask?

You would make me watch as you all run a train on her? how would you do it?

I'd drive you both to the park. You'd be tied up in the car watching as she is stripped and pegged down to the ground spread open.
I'd probably piss on her at that point.

She would be so fucking humiliated and angry, I would need to see that.

lets see another nude.

Of course you'd see it, you be in the car.
Don't move, I've just phoned my friends to come over. Why is your girl so annoyed? Is it because I just pissed in her mouth?
Oh, I see she starting to like it.

I would rape the cunt until she passes out on my cock. I would video tape it as me and my mates use her for hours, abusing her, degrading her, making her nothing but a fuck toy. Then I would send it to you to jerk off too.

She would be a piss addicted slut if you made her do it.

She'll drink it like its a fine Chianti.
Pretty soon she'll want it by the glass, I'll have to ask my friends to fill it.
She can drink it while we take turns to dp her.

think you can break rachel?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cheating wives of youur city on bla.st/l8r3f

You would ruin her, she would just be a whore..

This nigger is boring af

Where's second of two? Those flaps hanging out would whistle in the breeze like a meaty kazoo.

I would fuck the shit out of her with my black cock and cum inside her while you watch

of course I could, I would get the slut addicted to my cock and she would beg to fuck me everyday as you watched.

Oh yeah?

oh fuck, I always wanted to see rach get blacked in front of me as I was helpless.

you would really do that to us?

When I cum from the comments, I post the last pic.

I see this thread coming to an end very soon

a few more quality comments about rach and you might be right.

Of course but only without any protection

The lack of interest is going to do it

she looks a bit like a man, but I'd still force my schlong into her pooper socket.

Nigga that's your sister

just knock her up? use her like a cum dump?

Now I feel bad that you've only got two pussy pics. What kind of girlfriend is that?
Never mind, if you want more I've got loads. She's quite the little minx, isn't she?

she hates anal, wont even let me near her ass.

she never sends me anything, one of the two I have is from her tumblr. Yes please show me more.

That bitch looks like she can take a cock, two or three big black ones.

force that anal man, and get her sucking some bbc, she would love some huge cock

I fantasize about slowly getting her addicted to bbc everyday. She seems to be interested in black guys and big cocks so it seems possible.

And after this she is pregnant

Do it nigga, she will love it.

This isn't OP. I saw this picture like 2-3 weeks ago

how would you impregnate rachel?

yeah man they always love some nigga cock, and when they nut in her face you go a head and kiss her

Does rachel look like she would be a BBC addict? I want this so fucking bad, she needs it.

forgot pic

She looks like she is waiting to be a BBC whore user.

did you cum yet fag? post the last nude of the slut.

I have it.

Hey, I saw this same pic in a thread about the same girl being a massive whore with a degrading and humiliation fetish

she looks like she would beg for some bbc, while you just watched

When? and your sure it was rach?

I want to see her beg for it, to take it and gag on it, and get her ass fucked by it. I would just watch it all.

She is..

Last month. Same pic used and same Tumblr. She begs to be fucked by people and acts like a worthless whore. Op was her brother

get her some black cock and watch as a nigger fucks her real good while you jerk off

The pic is on her instagram so anyone could use it. what kind of pics? how did she beg like in a video or?

I would jerk off to that image every single day.
Im scared because I know she would want nigger dick everyday and not mine.

Has she ever mentioned it? What makes you think she likes black guys?