Question to the group:

question to the group:

is it weird to go to the bar alone? I honestly had a couple people i could have met up with but I decided to stay closer to my home, and there are a couple bars i can walk to, is it weird to go to the bar alone?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
instagram.com/explore/tags/cabosdrunk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's weirder leaving the bar alone.

posting oc until response

No, how else are you supposed to meet other people?

I go to the bar alone all the time, now I know everyone that goes to the bar so I'm no longer alone once I get to the bar

Just talk to the first person you see when you walk in. Old, young, male, female, doesn't matter. Then skip to the next person after a minute or two. Then start talking to the hotties.

Unless the first person happens to be a hottie. In which case you win.

No, just go and have your Fun! Sometimes its even better than going out with Lamé Friends

well thats true
ive never done this so yeah
i will do that, i wana go to a bar where i can play pool because im pretty good at pool.

and suggestions for a semi introverted fuck would be great thx guys

Going alone is great. Just go in, get a drink. Start chatting with people as you check out the game. Most importantly, don't give a fuck what other people think about you.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sexy bitches of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

yo you guys are way more supportive than the usual Sup Forums wussup? you should be shitting on me for having no friends in the area wussup?

Lonely motherfuckers supporting another lonely motherfucker. Thats wussup.

Loving your OC. But sauce on this?

that part isnt oc sorry brah this is
you have a point but like i have friends, im not just saying that, i was just fucking a girl last night, but i just dont wana go anywhere that requires driving, and i can walk to bars from here.

It can be uncomfortable the first few times you do it but don't think that everyone is looking at you like some kind of loser, or even paying attention to you, they aren't

It falls under the same line of thinking when you're having a bad hair day, or you're listening to some music in public that you think might embarrass you.

No one is paying attention to you and they're all fighting their own insecurities at the exact same time you are, they are focused on themselves.

Just go have a few drinks, you might meet some people, a girl, have some good conversations etc. Don't be afraid to talk and get involved with strangers, you're all just there to have a good time and unwind.

I've been to the ice cream shop alone, to the park, to the mall, to the movies and restaurants alone, never to a bar but it's not bad, it doesn't feels wrong or sad, maybe it's just me but I go for the product, not the social norms or anything, I enjoy myself just doing my own thing, why would anyone criticize me or mock I don't understand what are your worries, just go

Lol yeah I know. That's why was wondering if you have sauce for that

All of those things are normal because you can be there for yourself. Bars are usually seen as social things, so going by yourself can seem to be awkward.

I went once, had 2 drinks and left. I really had no idea what to do. There was a lot of people and a lot of noise, I didn't want to ruin anyone's good time. I kinda freaked out I guess.

Moral: don't be me

Why is this even a question?

There are all sorts of folks that come in to the local pub alone. They're called regulars. Eventually you get to know them and everyone else at the bar because everyone is there to do the same thing: drink and socialize and perhaps smoke cigarettes.

Got a local watering hole with a pool table? Any good? Hang around the tables with some quarters in your pocket, ask someone if they'd like a match. Or find three people playing cutthroat, chill for a bit, and see if they want to do teams.

Shit, if it's a slow night, talk to the bartender if he or she isn't busy. Take a shot with the bartender if it's toward the end of the night. Tip well and come back soon. Sooner or later, you'll have friends that are at the bar.

Pic related, it's my bar.

I think I'm going to start going to bars now.

instagram.com/explore/tags/cabosdrunk/

more pics related. what a nightmare.

i go to the bar by myself. just sucks how its a biker bar and i get the weird looks, but fuck it. i just listen to the live music and suck down my rum and coke until i end up leaving at like 3 am.

better than any dating site! a lot of really horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

I do it all the time. Just keep going and become a regular get to know the bartenders and tip well. You'll meet other regulars and the bartenders will start to hook you up if your cool. Ive been a bartender for a long time

If you have a lonely haggard facade you can get through it without appearing weird. If you've seen Manchester by the Sea you know what I'm talking about.

If not, just pretend like you've been through some hard shit (like all three of your kids were burned to death in your home) and don't give a fuck.