My Ex was abusive, but I loved her and treated her well. When we finally broke up...

My Ex was abusive, but I loved her and treated her well. When we finally broke up, see seeked out an old lonely guy in my inner circle she barely new and fucked him that night. Then she moved in with him the next day and is living off of his money. It crushed me. How do I get revenge?

By moving on.

How do I do that? I'm a good guy, and my relationships have always ended well. I've never had someone fuck me over before.

You two broke up, so get it out of your head that she "fucked you over" because she has no loyalties to you after you're broken up. It's irrational to think that.

Go fuck other women, there's like 4 billion of them out there.

I see your point. That being said she did fuck up my inner circle of friends.

Then your inner circle of friends wasn't strong enough to begin with if it can't weather this little storm.

Try this.

"Wow, that sucked, shit happens, time to move on."

and post nudes.

Either post nudes of her online everywhere and make damn sure she finds out, or find some way to introduce a small colony of bed bugs into their living environment. That usually works...

you must kill her

I've been having violent thoughts. Nightmares. This isn't usually who I am as a person.

I know she's no good for me, but I still love her. I just want to heal and move on, I just don't know how.

>Demanding help without giving us nudes to see if it's even worth it.

If she's an ugly slag then there's no point and if she's ok then show us and be a Sup Forumsro

she's an 8/10 qt, which makes it even harder because she's fucking a 50 year old now that couldn't ever get any decent pussy without betraying a friend. I don't have nudes of her.

No matter how much you miss her, remember someone somewhere is sick of her shit. That someone is the old lonely guy from your circle. Good thing she is his problem now. Just be patient, stand back, watch them destroy each others lives, and enjoy the show.

I have so many mixed emotions tbh. She's young and hot and he's a lonely old dude. He's a mark, really. She's great at seduction and honeymooning, most people would have done what he did I guess.

by getting over her and moving on with your life. I know that sounds like pussy shit, but trust me, no petty act of revenge will make you feel as good as moving on. Its pretty likely she'll just keep circling the drain, and while she is doing so, she will see you on fb or whatever, being happy and fulfilled, and it'll gut kick her.

She did a bunch of other shady shit, and I've just taken the high road the best I can so far. I guess I want revenge because I was wounded underservingly and I feel like justice wasn't served. I guess I just have to learn to live with my pain and concede that they won. It fucking blows goat balls.

Justice is a meme. Its your parents fault. Life is not fair. Live With it. Embrace it.

I wish. As soon as my former friend called and told me, she deleted her FB and defriended me on skype and moved a town away. She did her best to cut me out of her life forever so she didn't have to deal with what she did to me. She has done this before to ex's, and knows what she is doing. I'm on my own.

like how some rapist victims use the experience to eventually empower them. I get it

She will keep circling the drain, you're right about that. All her relationships are a few months of honeymooning then she is just unhappy and a bunch of drama to deal with. She tries to solve her problems externally, always waiting for the next man to save her. But that's not how you get inner peace. It just sucks that she leaves a trail of bodies of men behind that truly loved her.

doesn't matter, man. she'll still hear about you from others in the social circle. the world is a small place, even just 1 town over.

I wish that was true. I met her on the web and she left her husband and moved to my state for me after just being skype friends for 6 months. The her FB she deleted was all people she met through me. The 2 friends of mine that she took with her I don't talk to. She's not in my social circle.

tell yourself "I am not a faggot afflicted with ONeitis because my Ex is fucking a Chad"

You are a faggot, why should a 50 yo man think twice about getting some young pusy? Friends with a crybaby like you? Don't make me laugh.
>i hope when im 50 and get a chance to get a 20 to fuck when i want that i take that opportunity

>bed bugs in my house

Would rather have nudes leaked if i was that bitch

She did the same thing to me that she did to her first husband. She ran off with his friend. She knows how to cut and run. She knows what she's doing. I think she has Narcissistic personality disorder and attachment anxiety issues. That's how she could go from stalking me for a week after we broke up and being madly in love with me to not in just one day. With Narcissists it's all about them. If can't do anything for them anymore the just move on without a second thought and find a better situation for themselves without caring how it effects others. It's like almost inhuman the way they think. It's a self justification and bullshiting themselves because nothing can threaten their ego. If their ego get's exposed for what it really it, their whole life comes crashing down.

Dude this is what you do
1 get drunk and go out and have a dance
2 go on a trip see new shit
3 repeat until you meet a person who wants to touch you're dick
You could stab them but really not worth it go out get fucked up it'll take at least 5 sessions but trust me you'll get in some epic adventures

I'm fully aware of my faggity feels. In some ways i'm ashamed of them. Love mixed with pain will do some fucked up things to your brain.

This seems like good advice. I've been trying to not isolate myself and get out of the house more. I got a shrink for the first time, ever. I've been reading a but of self help stuff and buddhism like a limp wristed ninny. I'm trying.

I think it is going to revenge itself no worries

fuck her dad

wow bro, how can anyone love such a manipulative monster. I have no love for them.

Look at it like this if you got revenge what would you have to hang on to after that? The fact is you got shafted so eat up that turd sandwich and tip the waiter because you have found out her true colours and brother thats a blessing doesn't seem that way but it is
Have a pic of titties to cheer you up

this

I'm not the op but those tits cheered me up.

I watched a cold case file the other day where a guy killed his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend....

That seemed like pretty hardcore revenge to me

Dude, she was a psycho bitch anyway. Move the fuck on before you do something stupid and wind up Bubba's bitch in prison.

this shit is very traumatizing. you feel like shit because your mamal brain think it lost a mate to a competetive male. your mammal brain definitely does not like that shit.

so keep it all in perspective. yes, she is insecure and pathetic so she latched on to the first dude who would fuck her. that's mean, but also pretty sad for her.

you deserve better. you will hurt for a while, but the feeling will recede day by day. sorry for the enormous cliche but time heals all wounds.

in the meantime, focus on building yourself up. develop new skills. make new money. now here's the obligatory advice to "get a new hobby" and "start working out" - it sounds generic and cheesy but it works. Start making yourself into the best fuckin' version of you possible.

I believe in you. Good luck man. you got this,

you don't, instead you move on forward with your life

I was just giving OP a suggestion

On a side not, why do the only show white people in that cold case show? Blacks murder far more them whites

Thx for the advice guys. I found an underwear pic of her. I hope you enjoy.

damn. tell us all the nasty and disgusting shit about her man.

One more of her

She would ask me to squeeze her nipples incredibly hard when we were fucking around. She would say stuff like "I want to be able to feel it still at work tomorrow." She also like to be choked and spanked. I literally beat her ass with a paddle for so long my arm got tired and her shit was crimson. She loved it. She also was the the first any only girl to eat my ass, and she did it like a fucking champ. The first she did it for like an hour straight. She also took it in all 3 holes and you could cum in her because she couldn't get pregnant.