When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

Why???

God is real but he hates the Jews and will only let you enter heaven if you aren't a virgin. Any homosexual actions from your earthly life will be rewarded in heaven, and if you make enough money he'll let you buy a planet of your own. I know it's true because I wrote a book inspired by the real god and he told me it's true and the book agrees that I am right too

Probably not

Unchecked dubs :((((

I didnt. Just stopped being a little eye-rolling fuck all the time.

Baitin' like Satan . . you ain't.

Not many atheists convert to a religion. Once you see through the veil, that's pretty much it. Only desperate drug addicts and others who can't survive without "knowing" something comes afterwards cling to religion after possibly once being atheists. But generally smart people who weren't indoctrinated as children see through the logical fallacies of religion. Btw religion is dictated by geography. Need i go on?...

if that ever happens, yeah sure.

I'm an atheist and trying my best to covert back because I want something when I die

Hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahwhahgahwqhqhhqahha..:::: oh boy.

> When you outgrow atheism

Already did

> will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?

No because their Christianity is still fucking stupid. Pantheism for the win

Even if there was a god that would still make no sense at all.

What are you going to "get"?

Sure, when I see them in heaven.

Oh, wait...

You don't outgrow atheism; you outgrow organized religion. If you fall back into religion, it's likely because you hit a rough patch in your life and got desperate. Normal, sane, healthy, happy individuals don't turn to religion; sad, anxious, lost people do.

I heard you can get them virgins bitches,some milk and honey bonus if you buy the new Muhammanator 9000, strap a bomb to your chest and jump the fuck off a roof yelling the the club password into a group of western children.

Religion is for people who think.
Atheism is for people who feelz.
This is obvious to thinkers.
Feelers are capable of getting it.

Keep thinking that

>Pantheism
...is another manifestation of God.
He shows Himself to everyone in a way they can accept.
God is a guiding principle. A moral base. Without God, you get Stalin, McVey, and etc.

You must be very smart.
I'll be feeling that burn for days.

No one outgrows bullshit.

The problem with you atheists is that you just don't think.
Whether you even can is open for debate. After all, you're completely dismissing something as false when you have Zero evidence to do so.
No one with a single day of a real education would do that.

Intelligent enough to understand the importance of empirical evidence. I know you're just trolling, but fuck-heads like the persona you're trying to play actually exist. They need to understand how retarded they look to people who weren't brainwashed at an early age.

This is a perfect example.
She's using a meme instead of thinking.
How does a person like this even get through a normal die without getting hit by a car?

>Zero evidence

What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

They are lost souls

>believes in a book
>centers religion around book
>says people who don't obey the book can't debate because the don't have the exact same thoughts as you

>I know you're just trolling,
Another example of judgement with no data.
You've been convinced you're smart with no evidence to back it up.

>hat can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence
Think about that sentence. Go beyond the feelz you got when hitting Post. Really think about the implication of it.
Then ask:
How would you know about any evidence when you refuse to try?

/thread

You aren't even trying, princess. Are your feelings hurt?
You made the same mistake your buddies are making:
You BELIEVE. With no evidence.
Do any of you realize how stupid you seem?

Every thread.
Hey, moron? 'Bait' is something intentionally outrageous.

it's funny because the scientific name for chimpanzee is Pan paniscus.
for any who didn't know.

Yes, that's how morons always win.
All the atheists starting chanting 'poopyhead'.
>we won!1!
Schools quit teaching how to think. Now they teach what to think. And it really shows.

Dude, seriously, doesn't your god have a better plan for you than Sup Forums? Maybe you shouldn't worship such a loser that would make you post here over and over. Just sayin',

I'm starting to think you're not actually trolling at this point... That's disheartening.

Before you even start to talk about God outside of your own head or family, you need to define the term
What or Who is God?
Atheists avoid this most fundamental question. They go to 'the old man in the clouds'. Which is obviously tard-tier.
So now they can say 'no god lols'. No thinking required.

By the infinite grace of Allah and his prophet, Mohammed, peace be upon him, I grew out of my atheist phase two years ago.

No. Ill report your shitty thread, nigger.

See the little numbers up there, princess?
Click them.
Magic!1!
And you post shows zero knowledge of what you despise so much.
Have you ever thought of getting facts, THEN deciding? It can be your own One Wierd Trick.

There is a god.

>I'm starting to think you're not actually trolling at this point... That's disheartening.
You still aren't thinking, hon.
Push. Ask why. Don't just go to your stock book of answers you've been told to believe.
Always ask why.

Dubs

This troll is a good example of both trolling and my earlier point that God shows Himself in a way people can accept.
The Arabs were a small band of goatfuckers in the desert. Today? Yeah.
Maybe they missed their Reformation prophet. Maybe not. Maybe, even, God didn't speak to them at all.
The important point...think for yourself. Don't be limited to what you Believe.
Blind Faith is the hallmark of the religious and atheist alike.

>doesn't check trips

You've already lost

>doesn't check trips
Because only morons do that.
As an IT guy...I feel so much contempt for you, it hurts.

I'm agnostic,I outgrew fagstianity 4 months ago.
Religion makes you believe in things you never would believe in normally and they are all fairytales for kids.

This is a typical atheist response.
None of them are smart enough to go beyond the
>hurrdurp bait!1!
stage, so this starts.

Are you down with the J man?

Listen, I can wrap this up very quickly for you: when you begin to grasp the overwhelming scope of the universe, and all the massive, and imperceptible, objects within it, you begin to question why the three most common faiths (out of literally thousands) place humanity in the direct center of it all, throwing everything else to the wind. When juxtaposed with basic psychology, the anthropocentric themes of these faiths are enough proof to me to show the myopic presentation of the Abrahamic faiths, rendering it laughably false. Do you have any idea how many insects exist? How complex the inner workings of your everyday plant? How unbelievably long a billion years is, and how incredibly short our place on this specific planet has been in comparison?
The religion don't bother with these questions. They just want to know why they're here, and that's when the stories come in.

Baby can't get trips...

So close little guy. Come back when your argument grows up, fella

>Religion makes you believe in things you never would believe in normally
Atheism made you stop thinking with your brain, and exclusively use your feelz.
Are you better off for it?
Do the cool kids accept you now?
Have you ever considered that you only listened to what other humans told you instead of finding out for yourself?

no

checked

Oh wow this thread again and again it's the same bullshit again and again,just like every other thread you made.

this is bad trolling

>place humanity in the direct center of it all, throwing everything else to the wind
Again, you aren't thinking.
This is easily explained, and I will...but I don't think you'll read it, will you?
>The religion don't bother with these questions
All easily answered.
Ironically, you yourself are not bothering to find out any answers. You take it on Faith that you're right, don't you?

>literally describes religion

bru

obvious troll is too obvious

Read the last two responses to your statement, princess.

Both of my parents are dead and have been since I was 22. I hardly think they would mind my lack of faith in god.

>This is easily explained
That's the problem, right there. It's that arrogance -- that false sense of infallibility. You are a man, just like the rest of us. You know as little as the rest of us. The only difference between the religious and those who pursue science is that they're readily willing to admit they don't know but are willing to find out.

When a post displays less than 10 IQ points, I'll ignore it from now on.

no the priest fondled my balls while i was telling him my sins when i was about 9 so religion can fuck off

Yes but im only 18 so fuck parents. Hail Satan!

Kek.
I didn't get any priveledges through leaving christianity,I can't say that I left because I'm in a majority muslim country,if I say that I left I won't stop getting bullshit my way,ever.
So yea theres another beautiful aspect of religion.

Shit is reading like babys first troll. Only other atheists will think this is smart debate. Cut the circlejerk shit and get back up there and check those trips.

Really? Religion perfectly described the anatomy of the plant? Which verse?

>That's the problem, right there. It's that arrogance -- that false sense of infallibility.
That's EXACTLY what you're displaying.
Go look up 'irony'.
>You know as little as the rest of us.
We aren't all equal, princess. Some people refuse to think.
Like you.
You didn't try logic or reason.
>lols lik u do logik!1!
You just attack.
>those who pursue science is that they're readily willing to admit they don't know but are willing to find out.
I use only science in my life.
Have you ever even thought of applying the Scientific Method to this question?
I have.
I can help you, but something tells me you have already decided what to believe. Ironically, with no evidence for it.

>When you outgrow atheism, will you apologize to your parents for your juvenile "atheist" phase?
In order for that to occur, two things would have to happen:

1. They'd have to still be alive
2. I'd have to lose about half my IQ points

Since neither of those is ever going to happen, I'd have to say 'NEVER'.

Also, 'atheism' is Amateur Night. Where it's really at is ANTI-THEISM. We need to actively start teaching people that 'worshipping' dead, false god(s) is not in their best interests, they're just being taken advantage of by the power-seeking few, and that being 100% responsible for your own life is better than relying on the aforementioned dead, false god(s) (e.g., 'random chance').

Hail Santa. Give me more presents

Trying too hard to fake it, bud.

Yeah, you're trolling. Don't be so lazy next time. Let this thread die

>intentionally outrageous
Like big kids who still believe in Santa?

>Cut the circlejerk shit and get back up there and check those trips.

If you stretch your imagination enough, anything can be God. Kinda like numerology, and just as dumb.

>the world is 5000 years old
>seas can be split
>sticks turn to snakes
meracuulz breh

>Use Scientific Method to test God
>Hypothesize God exists
>Hypothesize he is the popular Christian conception of God
>Will answer prayers
>Has never answered the prayers of a single Christian amputee
>Hypothesis fails

God doesn't tell or make anyone do anything.
That's His guiding philosophy. Free will. That's probably why Americans love God more than you. We value freedom.
You'd be shocked at how different the Bible is from what a preachers says. Night and day tier.

>The Commandments were really just suggestions!
You aren't even fun anymore. Just depressingly similar to an old Sergeant of mine.

Don't believe what you've been told. That's the path for sheep.
Open your minds.

Religion's logic(be it islam,christianity etc):
When good things happen its cuz god answered your prayers and you must pray more,when bad things happen its just that god is testing you.

I've read the bible. You are an awful troll. Not even trying to tactfully distract from completely ignoring your inability to prove the outrageous claim you made. I give this shit tier bait thread 1/10, cause I actually responded, though it's really 0/10 quality.

Substance-free post, princess.
Think.
Being brainwashed into being an atheist only hurts you.
The cool kids still won't like you afterwards.

If I cared about being social, I'd join a religion. All your condescension will never make you any less wrong.

>>The Commandments were really just suggestions!
They were not. They are evidence that a stone-age tribe knew about socio-economic factors well ahead of their time.
>You aren't even fun anymore. Just depressingly similar to an old Sergeant of mine.
>it's not me, it's everyone else
Poor sap.

Free will is the central theme of the Bible.

when I see that image I know OP is a faggot and sage goes in all fields

>If I cared about being social, I'd join a religion.
'Social Media'.
Look it up, sexpot.
>All your condescension
Atheists don't think logically. I'm sure some of them can, they just won't.
Should I protect your delicate little feelings? Make a 'safe space' thread for you? Rub your little tumtum?
> All your condescension
is just a way for you to avoid facing reality. Now you don't have to even consider it.