Has anyone ever had a nymphomaniac experience where a stranger girl just tries to fuck you in a total out of the blue...

Has anyone ever had a nymphomaniac experience where a stranger girl just tries to fuck you in a total out of the blue setting???

I was on the train from DC to NY just now cause the flights were canceled due to snow and there was this girl sitting next to me who after about 1hr of travel pokes me and asks if i think shes attractive. I was pretty confused and busy reading my kindle but she kinda was so after questioning her a bit she replied yah i guess. Then we small talked about NY the snow and her life as a student for a min, then she straight up whispers (crowded ass train) in my ear if id want to just fuck her.

I panicked and said no like 5 times. Im married and like, a massive pussy. She asked why i said i was married, she said that doesnt mean anything, but i guess it did lol. After i said i cant again, she just put on her headphones and that was it. I put on mine, and then tried to read a kindle with a weird boner in my pants. 2 hours of train journey remained. just sat there awkward as total fuck in silence.

This was straight out of a movie, except nothing happened.

Has this happened to anyone and has anyone actually done it???

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, not me.

you could have just told her she is too old. you only do 10 or less.

implying she wasnt 10.

I want to tell you you're a faggot for saying no, but even if this is true, which it probably isnt, I have to respect that you stayed loyal and honest. Good stuff old man

cheers. im still a little weirded out by it which is why i had to tell someone.
Not telling wifey...
Shes not home too, shes went to visit her mom in LI. I could have done it and totally gotten away with it...

better than any dating sites! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

>trying to imply

Something similar happened to me. On mobile so I'm not going to bother with green text but this is what happened.

Get off work and am walking to my car.
Girl flags me down, she's a 6/10 but obviously a freak. She had this metal/punk look to her with her hair up in pig tails. She asks if I can give her a ride home. Being a kind user I oblige.

I had a chick follow me home as I left class for the afternoon (WVU). I noticed her on the downtown street I walked on as I traveled to South Park. She stopped me near my house nearly a mile later and told me some story about being broke down and needing a place to stay while she waited for her friend to get out of class. It as all a bull shit line and I Knew it. Once we got inside she asked me if she could sleep in my room because she was tired and then told me I could nap with her if I wanted to. I was pussy wipped by my GF and turned her down. I offered her to my 3 room mates and they were all to scared, too. She pretended to nap and then left an hour later. The thing was, I knew her friend she said she had come to town to see and I had actually seen this girl at a party before.
If she hadnt lied to me, I probably would have fucked her.

What we want to know is

was she atractive?

(Cont.)

Girl gets in my car and we start towards her apartment. She immediately says something to the tune of "so, I know this is forward but my boyfriends in jail and I really need a dick. Do you want to come up to my place and fuck". Like OP I was in a relationship (not married at the time, although I would later marry her) so I declined the offer stating my current relationship as the reason. The girl said she didn't mind that I was in a relationship and again asked me to follow her up to her place.
(Cont)

Can't say I have ever had that happen anywhere. Props to you staying to your commitment though. Some people woulda jumped that shit even married.

She is touching the inside of her thigh and looking at me with what I can only describe as puppy dog eyes, she wanted the D bad. She said I could do anything I wanted except anal as she had a bad experience. I insisted that I could not and had to get home to my girlfriend, it actually happened to be my girlfriends birthday (what a gift that would have been). She finally gave up and left me in my car with the hardest erection I think I've ever had. And I drove home. I did tell my girlfriend about it as I figured why lie if anything it makes me look good plus it reminded her that there are other interested women out so she doesn't get to comfy.

Funny that you think of using it to keep her on her toes. Respect to you though, so many people who're willing to cheat because fuck it.

When I was a senior in hs a freshman asked me and my friend (who was a college student across the street) if we liked blowjobs out of the blue and propositioned us. She was pretty hot and I was so caught off guard and nervous I didn't do anything nor did my friend.

> as anyone ever had a nymphomaniac experience where a stranger girl just tries to fuck you in a total out of the blue setting???

Actually yes, shit was bizarre as FUCK. If she weren't a 0.5/10 I prolly would have lmao

well she did have most of her teeth and her hair would have been nice if it had been washed in the last month. once you got past the cold sores she did have nice full lips.

Might have been a robbery attempt.

I was in the outdoor section of Home Depot with my wife and two chicks were shopping together out there too. At one point I'm standing with the cart by myself and one of the chicks is doing the same at hers. She's staring straight at me and starts hitching up this full length dress she's wearing, and clearly naked underneath (this is LA), and I'm staring at her leg all the way up to the very edge of her pussy. I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing. She was probably 8/10 pretty with nice legs no tits so not really my style.

I realise not a true nympho story but figured I'd share.

Yeah when I was in rehab when I was 17. We had a thanksgiving event where the boys unit and the girls unit got to see each other and play softball on the lawn behind the boy's and male staff member's dorms. Basically everybody was horny because the only girls that we saw were in AA meetings that we went to twice a month (under supervision.) I was talking to this girl and she asked if I was in a relationship before I got sent to treatment, I said no, and then she just asked if I wanted to fuck straight up. So we snuck back to the living area and fucked, but when we got back to the lawn the staff was SO fucking pissed at us because they knew exactly what happened. Turns out she was an actual sex addict, and I'm not retarded -- obviously she was just using me to get high but I didn't even care. Pussy is pussy!

better than any dating site! a lot of horny whores of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

I don't know of this counts but in the summer me and my four friends went on a road trip and we picked up this girl we saw hitch hiking. We asked her where she was going and she just told us nowhere and that we could drop her off where ever and whenever we wanted. Ultimately we decided to keep her along the road trip since we found out she was really chill to be with. Later that night we found a hotel and she started stripping down in front of us like it was no problem. She looked at us like we were stupid and told us like take off our clothes too. We asked her what the fuck she was doing and she said she was "repaying" the favour. Turns out she slept with almost every guy that gives her a lift. Ended up gangbanging her anyways and every night for the whole week until we dropped her off with a different group.