I'm suicidal

I'm suicidal

Should I just engage in a bunch of risky sexual behaviors and experiment with drugs and stuff

or should I just get it over with and kill myself?

are you a teen

Get a hobby and be more productive with your time.

I have her as a friend on FB

That won't make the echos of my childhood go away

fuck the echos of your childhood, you aren't a kid anymore so why let shit bother you.

Do all the risky stuff first
Find a super addicting hardcore drug
Get addicted to it and BAM
You now have something to live for

why does that matter?

Kill criminals or corrupt politicians till you get shot dead

Never change Sup Forums

Because everyday I wake up and I see the effect it had on my psyche and on my longterm potential in this world

Sometimes shit sucks when you're a teen.
Sometimes it sucks when you're an adult.
If you're a teen, it isn't always your fault and you should wait until you at least have the option to leave and figure shit out away from whatever toxic shit is getting to you.
If you're an adult, then you always at least have the option to leave and decide if shit still sucks enough to end it.
Either way, I'm not going to say you shouldn't do it. Just like everyone says, suicide is a very permanent solution to what can be a temporary problem. Teenagers problems have a way of being a lot more temporary.

No no, definitely enjoy the ride out of town.

Now there is something we could use more of.

well if you die doing risky shit it'll seem like you are less of a coward for wanting to kill yourself

Do you guys think suicide jumpers register any pain when they die?

or does it all happen quick enough where they don't even feel anything?

That's bullshit, you sounds like you are just scared of committing to or trying new things. Maybe even a little lazy. That doesn't mean you ARE lazy or noncommittal. But people are creatures of habit, and once you get into a rut its hard to get out of it without motivation or encouragement.

Risky sex wont make you feel better, you'll just feel guilty about it and get manipulated into more bad situations. Suicide doesnt solve anything, and theres a good chance you'll just end up hurting and embarrassing yourself rather than dying which will make you feel even worse so dont waste your time with it. If you really hate someone, then do your best to out live them just to spite them.

Get a job, buy things that make you happy, hang out with people you like, stop fixating on the past or the future. If you dont want to work, then figure out a way to achieve what you want without working, its possible. Don't worry about 'potential'. It's a shitty meme. It's not worth anything, therefore it doesnt matter if its damaged. Dedication achieves things, not potential. Try working towards a goal rather than over thinking how things could have been but never will be. You'll be surprised how well things can go even if the scenario isn't completely perfect.

This. You die, you wanted to anyway... you don't, keep trying. The world will love you.

Many jumpers survive the fall, with broken bones and internal injuries. They usually die on the way to the hospital in severe pain.

Most people who jump into water survive the fall and drown, which is one of the worst ways to die.

Don't think about pills or drinking bleach or something equally stupid. It's not the 1960s anymore, most over and prescription strength drugs are specifically designed not to be able to kill you, and all you'll do is end up ruining your liver, vomiting everywhere, and being miserable for possibly the rest of your life.

Jumpers... as in jump from a building? I believe they die suffocated before they even hit the ground.

develop willpower. get a hobby. I recommend boxing. pussy

this will probably work actually

don't be a fag

no shit youtube "street fights" for a thrill. youll feel alive enough for now. life is about learning to appreciate the small things, like the smell of coffee.

>Get a job, buy things that make you happy, hang out with people you like, stop fixating on the past or the future. If you dont want to work, then figure out a way to achieve what you want without working, its possible. Don't worry about 'potential'. It's a shitty meme. It's not worth anything, therefore it doesnt matter if its damaged. Dedication achieves things, not potential. Try working towards a goal rather than over thinking how things could have been but never will be. You'll be surprised how well things can go even if the scenario isn't completely perfect.

I've tried playing this game.
It's tiring and feels like superficial sedation of an ever present darkness

Sometimes I wonder if we're all suicidal.. and everything we do are just things we do to distract ourselves from our desire to kill ourselves

Whether it's seeing a movie, going to school, having a relationship.

It's all just rat on the wheel bullshit to distract ourselves from wanting to kill ourselves.

Eternal September

what a fucking vagina

We're not all suicidal. I have zero inclination to kill myself.

Why not both... an hero inside a prostitute make the world a better place.

killing yourself won't solve anything

Over population, the need to sleep, the need to eat, your lack of sex, oh and your depression all gone Needs are only derived from the body op even being lonely it's just our pack mentality it's just the brain craving a drug. free yourself. Become imortal on a dying image board.

on second thought, maybe user is right.
but what if every time you try to kill yourself you fail? what then?

teenage years can be confusing for a lot of people

This. But risky sex and drugs can be fun for a while. Was suicidal when I was young, decided if I had nothing to live for then I had nothing to worry about. Spent years drinking, doing drugs, and having sex that I probably shouldn't have. During that time I got better at the instruments I played. Now I play in a band and I'm back in school for some cool shit. In summary, shut the fuck up and go do something fun then if you feel like you want to kill yourself. You have nothing to lose.

This

/thread

go on anti depressants, move city, work a job that's not aggravating and do it as little as u can, give up on your dreams, try eat healthy, dont beat urself up, be a cool dude and get drugs, do drugs. dont take shit from people. be authentic. If ur a sad cunt, be a sad cunt, dont be all doom and self-pity. learn about depression. shit like that.

i don't think we all want to kill ourselves but i think we all know how absurd and pointless life is. i think that was behind his point.

smoke weed.

Just not at /before work.

You'll be fine, even if moving forward isn't easy.

Get a hobby, play some games, listen to music,
or take up martial arts and/or physical training.

Put energy and time into something you feel passionate about!

definitely don't kill youself until you've tried drugs.
good ones though, like shrooms and dmt

I remember one guy on reddit wanted to die, so he was like "fuck it imma do something fun before i die"

He went to mexico, spent a few hundred dollars on hookers and blow, had a few threesomes, and then decided he wanted to live

Not saying do it, just saying life is what you make it.

if you are slightly brown, you could commit many atrocities and people will still say "he din do nuffin"

Dawg... they won't let you kill yourself in prison.

Even the sheets are taken from you. Anything you could possibly use to kill yourslef is taken from you in prison. Then the sick twisted prison nurse stands outside your cell and laughs at your ass.