Why did this movie make Hitler seem like a cool guy who was right about everything he said...

Why did this movie make Hitler seem like a cool guy who was right about everything he said? After watching this I would gladly elect Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then you are one of the people the film is really criticising.

>it's a crypto Sup Forums thread

Fuck off back to your containment board.

>the most popular and quickly growing board on the site
>containment

germans are just weird imo

they will autistically follow any ideology if the propaganda is good whether it's nazi or pro-refugee leftism

the great irony is that the land of kino cannot actually produce kino itself

No really fuck off back there. Go circlejerk about how us Jews make your dicks small and you can't score with woman and how fat you are all fucking day there get the fuck off my board.

(you)

That's the whole point. In real life everyone liked him and agreed with him, at least at first. It isn't until later that people start to see him negatively.

Cry some more.

This movie was very entertaining and the goth QT was top tier.

>Go circlejerk about how us Jews make your dicks
lel

of course you like him, Hitler just wanted to support the Green Party and get his own email address.

You're mainly talking about /r9k/

This, I expected dumb comedy and I got that but also more.

Sup Forumsacks are autists who deserved to be locked in a vat of Mountain dew

>most popular
>a good thing

K I N O
I
N
O

Well....

In real life, the Nazis managed the media so that everyone thought everyone else supported them. People are natural conservatives, so they vote the way they think their neighbour will vote.

And in real life, a lot of people just don't care, or believe they are themselves worthless. So they will vote for a Hitler type, because they want to be told what to do, and they want to be told it's the right thing.

That's the point of the movie. Hitler was just a man, and although apparently he wasn't the most sociable guy in his early years as a politician he was popular and likeable.

The idea is trying to tell you that you should not be manipulated by this kind of people and that you should be aware, because it's easy to be tricked by them. Of course, if you really thing he "was right about everything he said" the point of the movie is lost for you.

this And it should show how he would agutate today and like many other populist politics are.

The movie could salvage on a successfull book. So it was a tested plot.

honestly Sup Forums is a mistake. those dudes spend all day circle jerking and eventually come to think their delusions are actually common opinion because all they talk to are other autists who share their ideals

>an actual movie is posted that isn't capeshit or game of thrones
>the redditors all compalin

wow this place is useless

the fire rises

by "later" you mean after germany lost right, and the jewish propaganda campaign began

It was cool how the movie initially followed the book and made you afraid of yourself for thinking what a charismatic guy Hitler was.
However, I absolutely hated the obvious last second addition of the dog killing subplot.
They completely butchered the book's message with that.

Book:
See how easy it is to fall for fascism! These guys are not stupid! Don't fall into their snares! Question their rhetoric and motives!

Now the film adds an entirely OOC scene of Hitler shooting a puppy for biting his coat tails. Additionally, Hitler continues to defile its corpse by useing it as a hand puppet.
The footage of the shooting is later repeated during a talkshow Hitler appears on (hilariously, the footage is impossibly shown from the DOG's perspective due to being identical to the earlier scene). This makes him, again, OOC, lose composure on live television, squandering all sympathies with the public.
This never happens in the book. Which is the great irony.

Is the book any good?

Is there an english sub for this movie?

Yes

Even if you hate Jews you have to admit that he led his country to ruin.

You sound like a young child complaining about older children lol

My dad is a high ranking manager at a financial office. Last week he fired a guy for "underperforming" and quickly suggested a new guy who is being fast tracked now. The truth is, the other guy wasn't underperforming. He wasn't a Jew. This new person is a friend from our synagogue. I hope this makes your blood boil Sup Forums : )

Sorta. You can tell it's the author's first entry. I kinda expected a proper ending, but in the end, Adolf's getting his own TV show, then it just stops abruptly.
The implication is of course that eventually, everything will play out like it did in the past, with Hitler rising back into power. I just expected more book, y'know.

Apart from that, the author really nails Hitler's peculiar idiomatic quirks (speaking for the German original), and if you know your history, there are a lot of clever in-jokes in there.

Oh, and no-one, NO-ONE ever catches on to Adolf being the real deal. The guy that dresses like Marty McFly in the film stays loyal to Adolf and is NOT put into an asylum, the goth chick doesn't have a jewish grandmother and Hitler doesn't have a falling out about jews. Which makes the book superior (surpirse!) in my opinion, because all these alterations are really obvious and make him look cartoony,

There's even an earlier scene where he talks about how he wants to protect the environment, only for him to throw garbage into nature later in the movie.

Film Adolf behaves deliberately evil. He's pretty much a card carrying villain in those scenes.

Book Adolf, as a real person would, thinks of himself as being in the right, his methods being morally correct in his own eyes. Even though he is, of course, absolutely off his rocker.

Soon you will know why
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

>not realizing that Sup Forums is right

not like it could get any much worse than it was before

Those are some pretty significant differences. Sounds good. I'll have to check it out.

>I'm Kino
You know it's true when even the poster isn't afraid to say it

The Jew fears the Samurai

>nietzche

> Dude inmigrants lmao

Good movie but it drags way too long

>bragging about being the reddit magnet

What did he mean by this?

Because only the government thinks the shit they are doing in EU is acceptable.

He meant

>I am a politician
>but the difference between me and other politicians is that they are all liars

Pro-tip: forcing everyone to work for fiat currency is not ending your unemployment problem.

I liked the scenes where Hitler interacted with modern-day Germans

t. black

Not as much as the Japs fear their atom bombs...

>already thought it's a black dude again because for some reason they tend to be liberal sheep

>literally "muh dick" second post

Holy fucking meme magic.