What's your tool of trade against depression and anxiety /b?

What's your tool of trade against depression and anxiety /b?

My is sertraline

opiates

haven't found one, but getting enough sleep seems to stave off the worst of the depression feels

Iron fucking willpower.

Pussy, lots and lots of pussy.

That. And xanax for the occasional anxiety. I get 90 .5 xannies a month but only take them when i actually need them so I've got a fucking stockpile. I did take Lexapro for 2 years and it stopped working so I switched to 100mg Zoloft and its really working great so far.

Lamotragine motherfuckers

Videogames, a car (used cheap and well researched), and especially not having a job that makes me hate my life.

doesnt sertraline make you not able to masturbate and ejaculate?

The same, caffeine, Madden, online poker and fapping.

Sertraline HCl 50mg
And daily Masturbation

A photo of Hitler.

>a car (used cheap and well researched)

so what did you pick?

make/model/year pls

Apathy

>
>
>doesnt sertraline make you not able to masturbate and ejaculate?

You're able to ejaculate, just got to work harder for it.

Swear that shit has some kind of Amphet in it

agomelatin 25mg
not too sure about it, second one for me

What kind ?

I used to take 100-150 mg of sertraline a day and that shit shut me out. I couldnt masturbate or ejaculate after an hour of masturbation. I switched my meds bcas of that reason. If it weren't for sexual side effects I would still be on it.

Sativa Divinorum

Cigarettes ,caffeine and thc.

When I was on abilify I couldn't ejaculate for shit. I told my psychiatrist (most awkward conversation ever) and he prescribed me zoloft instead.

Anyway, it makes you so frustrated. I could jack off and it would feel good and all, but I couldn't cum at all. I think I dry came.

This is made even weirder by the fact that I was in the mental hospital and I was supposed to be getting my vitals checked.

I have panic disorder and it's been a nightmare.

Had it under control for about 8 years with Effexor XR and the occasional .25 xanax but about 2 months ago, panic attacks started happening again. I don't think the Effexor is working anymore so I'm waiting to see my doc to figure wtf to do.

Everyday I have a panic attack and it's driving me insane. Every day I feel like I'm having a heart attack and this will be the one that does me in. Like it's my last day on earth and shit. It is crippling and I wish it upon no one.

Doesn't seem to matter how much I try and convince myself that it's just a panic attack and not to worry about it, but the physical shit like the tightening in my chest and heart rate going through the roof and shit.

I usually try and take a .5 xanax immediately if I feel one coming on and play some .io games online to keep my mind off of things until the xanax kicks in but I usually end up taking 1 - 1.5mg by the time I finally start coming down and then I pass out for a few hours and feel relatively better.

Sorry to any anons that suffer the same but know you're not alone and you'll be okay.

Citalopram. Does fuck all but I'm sick of trying new shit. Psychiatrist laughed at me cause it was causing low libido.
>you're not having sex so why is that an issue
Last time I tell a phyc anything

*Salvia Divinorum
FTFY

Taking risperidal for anxiety and boy howdy does it work. I'm an aspie so my brain is basically always nervous and wired. It shuts off all the bullshit. I'm so thankful.

Sorry am high on salvia

20mg of Paroxetine.
Did take 5mg Benzos, but it made my paranoid.

>boy howdy does it work
you didn't even need to mention that you're an ass-burger

Oh shit, is that why it takes me 2-3 hours to cum most of the time?

Sertraline user here. Been pretty good to me.

Does it make anyone else feel slightly dizzy from time to time?

Same op. Only low dose 50mg but seems to be working well

Duloxetine 60mg/night

Exact opposite for me.

same thing happened to me. I was on sertraline and couldnt ejaculate after hours of masturbation and told female psychiatrist and she laughed at me and said something along the lines of it is friday and you have your left hand...

pretty humiliating. I eventually got her to prescribe me something else... but that causes my hair to fall out so I am not taking that either.

Being high on salvia lasts at most 10 min. Then u can function pretty much normal again. Or you did it wrong.

Heroin

Used to be on paroxetine but I think a built a resistance to it, moved on to sertraline, first 50mg now 100mg. Shit's pretty good for me.

What

Wellbutrin + Remeron.
And Whisky.

Motown records.

You have the worst psychs, what the fuck.

Only side effects ive had to sertraline is a lot of burping

Haha, well I figured I should because the meds are usually used for schizos.

weed, booze, and the deluding myself into believing that one day I'm going to be successful

Same here. Had the highest dose allowed for a few months. Been off from it for almost a year and still recovering from the damage it does to your libido. You literally pass out if you try to wank.

Salvia divinorum. Like being shot out of a cannon aimed directly at the floor.

Boy Howdy is an actual exclamation you blunderbus

1 dost of DMT

experienced a reality that literally shocked my anxiety and depression away

Yeah I bet thatll never fuck you over

Would you recommend me taking DMT once for anxiety and depression? how life changing is it?

Cannabis and coffee. With a dash of music making and masturbation.

Yeah, i was on it as a kid and it took forever for me to cum and it really deadened the feeling of orgasms.

The first few times I had sex I couldn't fucking finish because of that shit.

This is one of many negative side effects, I would honestly rather be depressed or kill myself than be on this or any SSRI.

i have no idea who you are, what you are like, nor your mental condition.

also i didnt do dmt for the "purpose" of ridding myself of anxiety and depression. i did it out of curiosity, and it was just a side effect.

Just blast off and enjoy

How's your sexual function on sertraline?

Fuck man, when I was on sertraline it took me ages to cum, and when I finally did it was lackluster at best.

Soon as I stopped sertraline, things went back to normal.

Toughen it out, because I'm not a drug addled faggot.

Also music, drawing, and vidya. Playing a game I just bought called Devil Daggers, shit is so cash. I made it to 170 seconds before getting ganked by a skull out of nowhere, makes me feel like such a badass. Picrelated something I drew a few hours ago.

>I usually try and take a .5 xanax immediately if I feel one coming on and play some .io games online to keep my mind off of things until the xanax kicks in but I usually end up taking 1 - 1.5mg by the time I finally start coming down and then I pass out for a few hours and feel relatively better.
ive never been able to convince a doctor to prescribe me xans, but the ones i self med with are 2 mg, and are hardly even effective. you should probably updose

THIS

Lots of weed

Not being a faggot grabbing my balls and dealing with life

Depression and anxiety have dominated my life and kept me from my potential for all 36 years of my life, and I have no idea how to fix that.

Balls and effort. Snap the fuck out of it.

Which job is that?

I was on 300 mg effexor for 7 years. psychologists and psychiatrists were unhelpful. Fixed this shit on my own by rationalizing and understanding that negative thoughts are brought on by illness.

You should probably find new ways to unwind

weed and opiates

no one has suggested some exercise/10

If you go to a general practitioner, you might be able to convince them that you were already prescribed xanax from a different doctor and needed/wanted to switch doctors for whatever reason.

This was actually the case for me and he just wrote me up a script for xanax no problem. BUT it was only the .25's at first. Now it's the .5's.

Pretty sure you have no idea what depression is like. And I am genuinely glad about that for your sake, but don't act like you understand something that you don't.

what illness would bring up the anxiety? How did you quit the effexor? If I miss a dose, it's pretty scary feeling.

Got that one prescribed once, it made me feal really shit and I nearly wanted to kill myself.

A combo of Sertraline and Amitriptyline.

Been on Amitrip for 9 years, Sertra for four or five.

I really envy those who haven't felt the effects of true anxiety/depression. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Seroquel 400mg a night. It's the only thing that will put me down and allow me to still wake up a human being the next morning.

I take 60 mg of prozac

Alcohol

Shit doesn't work tho. I won't take anything from big pharma just based on personal beliefs.

If I have steady sex it curbs my alcohol problem, but tfw no gf and 2/10. Only have a decent job that's about it.

I hear once the Chads have used up all the girls and the dumb bitches finally realize theyre being used (or their looks begin to fade) can I hope to be wanted. Might just kms or hope I don't wake up after a night of drinking alone.

honestly? running and fucking

I found a long time ago that I get depressed easily. As most of you will get, that doesn't mean I'm unhappy or any of that bullshit. I mean literally it's super hard to leave my bed and when I drive it's hard not to speed into a tree.

Anyway, I am an incredibly mentally strong person, so I started to think of how I would beat this myself. I find that forcing myself to get up at 5:30 and run for 30-45 minutes is a significant help. Beyond that, I try to go for a walk in the sun every afternoon and I control my drinking. I don't drive at all during these periods.

I also managed to stop getting into fistfights through the control my drinking thing.

That's what works for me. I know it wont work for many others, but if you're the athlete type you might want to give it a try.

tile patterns

Doesn't dmt cause schizophrenia?

Start with medications and meditation.
Both are just the tools.

I didnt suffer from much anxiety. I was diagnosed with major depression and it was coupled with a thyroid disorder which was discovered too late and before it was found out, doctors would tell me stuff like "drink a red bull and give yourself a kick up the ass". That's when i decided to treat it on my own. It took a while but I learned how to manage negative toughts brought on by the illness.

>Sertraline user here.
>Does it make anyone else feel slightly dizzy from time to time?

That's, uh.. That's something you should see a neurologist about.

Being slightly dizzy from time to time is NOTHING if you compare that to other Zoloft/sertraline (it's same shit) side effects

Christ seth

Seroquel turned me into a zombie and I'd sleep like a log. And I'd wake up feeling like sludge.

Also im still on effexor altough a much smaller dose. Its a fucking nightmare to stop using it, especially at such a high dose where not taking it could lead up to heart failure

I've had a few. Different for everybody probably. It's more important to leave the ones that kill you inside ASAP. Don't be stuck, etc. Figure it out. You almost certainly have nothing better to do than that, so spend time on it.

That's cause depressed always want pills

Kk

Bupropion that gives me fucking diarrhea

Seroquel didnt do shit for me. Doctors made me try so many meds i felt like i became a lab rat. Only accepted it because i wanted to feel better.

I don't know if you're still around, but that sounds horrific. I'm actually pretty OK with my form of Manic Depression. I'm slow cycling and straight up manic, so I just take my far too much Seroquel every night and it keeps me just far enough below 50% that I don't shoot off to 100% very easily. I usually get pretty heavily depressed around the fall and holidays, but this year though force of will alone (and a trip to the hospital, first time since 2005) I managed to stay depression free for the most part. I still have a fear of being happy and it fucking sucks, but at least I don't want to kill myself or feel continuous crushing anxiety.

Also... you're not alone and you'll be okay

Feeling dizzy is a common side effect of sertaline, was just seeing if anyone else had it.

Almost all medication comes with side effects of some kind, it's whether those side effects are worse than the illness they treat or if there are better options available.

Occasionally feeling dizzy is a small price to pay for not wanting to die every waking moment.

Once you have exhausted all other options, then you will realize.

I know those EXACT feels. Going to the ER thinking you're having a heart attack and shit. I've been there man. Shit is the worst and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Seroquel is supposed to do that, I swear. My body and brain just utterly reject it in that way. If I weren't taking seroquel I'd be full on schizophrenic, but it dials my illness down to a perfectly manageable manic depression. It just sucks being this in fear of happiness. Especially since I've been mostly happy for a few months now. It's terrifying.

Lots o' Iodine and Fish Oil.

don't settle for some used whore, they dont deserve to have a nice relationsip

bupropion xl