Hey Sup Forums How is it going?

Hey Sup Forums How is it going?
I am doing quite terribly, and am mostly tired of this fucking planet, and all of you people.
Don't worry, this fucker isn't going to go on a killing spree after you and yours, in fact my 10Ga is going to be aimed at my own skull.
What I am here to ask you all help for, is a method by which to bury myself after I have pulled the trigger.
Obviously i need to preemptively dig the hole and somehow have the dirt fall back into the hole (ontop of me) after i fall down from being dead.
Any suggestions on a mechanism? Am not an engineer, been a laborer all of my life, so I really need some help with this.
Also, AMA I guess?
Dubs and i'll send you a picture of my left foot.
Trips and I'll snap a pic of my dick.
Not gonna tell you where i Live, or my name, or what date i have picked out for my checkout time, but just about everything else you fuckers can think to ask i'll answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No engineers on tonight?

Why not just buy a cheap-ass tinny (aluminium boat) with an outboard motor, plenty of fuel and head out to sea. Chain yourself to the boat, shoot some holes in the boat, and then one in your head. Buried at sea is kinda cool, imo.

Bump for interest.

Nah, besides I already dug this big ass fucking hole.

rolling for the left foot

Bingo!
Now rolling for the cawk

Oh shit.

>a method by which to bury myself after I have pulled the trigger.
do you need it to be after?
i think it would be easier to find a way to bury yourself alive and then pull the trigger

OP delivers! Nice work. Not a bad foot either.

And because I deliver, give me aome help with the problem stated above please?

Eeh, the only metal I am gonna be buried with only the gun and the slug that went with it.
Already have this planned out, but i need help with this part, please?

It's not like I am going to be a bother to anyone for much longer any longer XD

dig hole set scaffold, fix small explosive charge (m80s, black powder, gun powder from wallmart shotgunshells, ect) light fuse & pull trigger =profit

Shit, brilliant AND cheap, thanks!

>obligatory "don't kill yourself because any life is better than infinite nothing"

Anyways though, what you're proposing is almost impossible. Here's my question: could you sum up what happened

I know I'm a fag, but don't kill yourself op

why not?

Unironically, not sure what happened, but don't kill yourself OP.

If you do live, you should get a foot scrub and some heel baml.

Looks like you got the same dry skin shit going on on your feet that I do. Fuckin sucks. Can't show my feet without scrubbing the bottom of them. (dead skin etc.)

Live stream it.

better than any dating site! a lot of really horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

i'm doing pretty well, thanks

Jump off a building into a construction site while screaming Jump by Van Halen

Don't tell OP what to do

God Speed

Uh, you are going to need to phrase the question better, don't know what you're after.

Bro why don't you join the military or something and live a bit before fagging out?

How can you not understand idiot.

What made you wanna kill yourself?

No, My body isnt going to be found anytime in the next four decades.

This.
Might as well take out some fuckin' towelheads on your way out.

Basically, what specifically made you hate people, if there were specific things. Btw, thanks for not being a massacarefag

This actually makes some sense. Make yourself useful, OP. Reclaim the holy land while you're at it

Hue hue because what they said made so much sense.

Just bullshit In my life stressing me out, daily agonizing pain via migraines, where i live i cannot advance or escape, just generally. I am just done.

Why 10ga? why not .45 or something?

Because you can get female butthole to swallow your dick and give your life meaning again. Don't neglect female butthole user

Third for this. I mean if you're gonna die anyway, might as well take out someone who deserves to die

They won't take me.
I don't obey any order given unless i have a good fucking reason to do so, and any branch is notorious for wasting soldiers time all over the place. Besides, I dont have beef with other poorfags, dont matter where they live.

Join the club pussy. Most of us are trapped among idiots, dealing with chronic mental and physical anguish.

Bye.

Lay in the hole and put a stick of dynamite in your mouth. Light the fuse and boom....no more depression

Nasty! Poo is disgusting.

Because it was given to me, and thus free

How about you be a man and find a way to get past your issues? I believe in you

This.

What about jumping into the crater of an active volcano?

Make the bitch get an enema

That's like the worst and most painful way to die.

I am a fugly fuck, at least my face is.
Women are, generally speaking, shallow fucks, so no chance.

Women are attracted to anyone who is able to see them as lesser.

XD fuck your club, I have an express ticket out of here, bitch.

step 1
dig hole
step 2
take the dirt and fill up a wooden box with the dirt
step 3
attach door hinges to one side fo the wooden box
step 4
attach rope to the side of the box that has hinges to it and then attach other side of the rope to your torso
step 5
make sure the box is p-
get a gun, blow your fucking head off

That should kill you and then cause the wooden box to collapse and fill the hole with your body in it

10ga
lol eurofag reporting in

>badass

Fixed that for you

Why not subject yourself to medical tests and shit then? Experiments and stuff. Surely there's some extreme shit out there.

Or take up an extreme sport. Or anythign deadly. FFS OP, you're in a prime position to do something awesome with your death, but you wanna lie down in a fuckin hole and off yourself? Booooooriiiiing.

I really don't believe you, and my problems are really only gonna be fixed if I kill a lot of people, or the more simple solution, kill myself.

LOL killing himself over pussy? There are so many better reasons to want to kill yourself.

>XD

Do it ASAP.

Op, life is awesome even when it sucks. Please don't do it. Get help so you can look back at this night and be thankful you didn't do it.
My comments won't be popular here. We have an eternity to be dead but only about 80 years to live. Put the shotgun away and live each day as if you have nothing to lose.
Whether you know it or not, there are people who love you and will miss you. You aren't alone although you may feel that way.
God loves you and if you give him a chance, you may love him too in time.

Well, at least you aren't taking anyone else out with you.

How old are you OP?

nail a long tarp on one side of your grave, put the dirty on the other part of the grave on top of the tarp, when you fall in, your weight will pull the side of the tarp with the dirt on top of you

Dude, i am fucking poor.
I have not eaten anything but ramen and pepperoni for the past eight months, I cant afford to go to mexico, let alone extreme sports.

The most extrme sport in my budget is dumpster diving.

white knight FTW

Get a job?

Pics 4 proof w/ timestamp

Forty six last month.

do what other people do. if your sick of your surroundings, move!

even if its across the other side of town. you'll want to explore your new surroundings.

Try rob a bank then. With fake guns though, since you don't want to hurt anyone else.

Dude, its a oval hole in the middle of the woods, like twelve miles from the shithole i live in. It is cold as fuck right now, not going to snap pics for you right now. Go to google and look at some dirt holes if thats what you wanna see.

OP what is your happiest memory?

Yeah, no. I've stolen enough in my life to just get by, nobody needs me scaring the shit out of them like that.

Bro. Still young. Crazy.

Feel sorry that you feel like your only out is a gun in the mouth.

Just goes to remind me; 'you might have problems, but someone, somewhere has it worse'. (I mean that from my perspective - not yours. I wouldn't presume to know your problems).

Rent a tractor to dig the hole,
scoop up all the dirt in the front loader bucket,
position tractor so bucket full of dirt is over hole,
get in hole with rope attached to the hydraulic control that pivots bucket,
pull on rope an be buried.

When i was twenty, had this chubby goth chick blow me outside of a Dennys before she let be fuck her raw for about six minutes.
Fuck, tightest pussy of my life.

rolling for timestamp of dug up grave

re roll

Just dig a really big hole that's enough to stand in with your shotgun, put a wooden board over the hole, and kill yourself. You already said it was in the woods, so why even bury yourself? But if there is any other option where you don't hurt yourself or others, then take it. If the only options are suicide, or killing other people, which would also lead to suicide, then you should kill yourself and leave others unharmed

actually I need to think this plan out a little more, need more dirt and a trap door to release it...

OP if you're going to do that actually make sure you DO get buried before pulling the trigger. It'd also keep you from second thoughts so I guess thats just another plus.

Your comments won't be popular because they are retarded.
1. Life is not always awesome. Tell that to a starving African child or someone with stage 4 cancer of the pancreas.
2. Your god does not exist.
3. You believe in god, but tell OP he's gonna be dead forever?

Think about the cops that have to search for your body.
Just pack your things in boxes and clean your house. Sort your things and label them for the ones that have to go through your stuff. Make a suicide note.
Cover the an heroing area with plastic sheets. Less cleanup. Take off your clothes and go sit in a bucket. When you die, you intestines will empty itself into the bucket and not the floor.
Send a timed message to the police that they should come to collect your body, so nobody has to smell your rotting corpse.

Rolling for dick i guess

close, don't even want to see it but reroll I guess

Not OP but damn you've really thought this out.

The hole is already dug, and the excavated dirt is nearby, I was just wondering if a good way to dump the dirt on me after i diwle, though someone already answered me satisfactorily.

No, nasty. I choose where my body gets buried, not some fucki g cop. The LAST FUCKING THING I want are those murderers touching my body after I die. The spot where i live now doesnt have much, and when i go mussing, the people who know me will just be told " I am taking a trip for a month" so by the time the saerch begins, it will be long cold, and all they will have is some homeless people for the record, which nobody ficking cares about anyways, so I disappear even easier.

1: Life is awesome. Even that starving child or stage 4 cancer patient will smile if something touches their heart.
2:My God exists for anyone willing to open their hearts and see all the signs we miss every day..
3:I said it that way because I was assuming he doesn't believe. Which is why I recommended he give him a chance.

I am willing to bet you I've been an atheist longer than you have been breathing.

Your insignificant god is of no concern of mine anymore. Save the delusions for the gullible.

rolled trips, show dick

So which method did you decide ?

Don't know what difference age makes but I'm 46. If you've been an atheist longer... I'm sorry. Hopefully love and truth enter your heart.

simple

I can only try to introduce you. I can't force you to accept him.

checked, op has to do this now

do not killyourself... drink a beer count to ten then think about how many people loves you...

Perhaps some sort or giant hourglass like mechanism? You start it just before, it starts trickling dirt into the grave, you kill yourself, and the hole continues to fill up post mortem

dubs checkin trips, i like this thread

I hope you had the decency to buy the hungry girl a Grand Slamwich after.

there ya go op, sure fire method

Gonna go take a shower. If you haven't decided to go kill yourself then lets chat. If not, best of luck in the next life.

>place box in hole
>lay in box
>cover yourself with dirt
>shoot face

Mlady

Would cement be acceptable? Just get something to pour cement into the hole. Shoot yourself before it drowns you, shouldnt be too hard