Be me

>be me
>addicted to heroin
>spend all my money on it
>lost job
>lost all hope
>why shouldn't I an hero?

You got access to internet

For now I only got it on my phone because I bitch out the guy at t-mobile and got 3 free months to get me to leave and stop making a scene

Because if you get another job you can buy more heroin.

>got 3 free months to get me to leave and stop making a scene

if you're gonna do retarded completely prideless loser shit like that you might as well do something worthwhile, and hold up a pharmacy or something
get them to hand over the Oxycontin in BULK, or just steal it yourself, whatever
i mean jesus man if you're gonna be a total fuck up and think about killing youreself at least fuck up in the ways that will benefit you the most
you fucking kids these days, man, hopeless

yea

Why'd you lose your job faggot? I'm a FIEND with a guaranteed worse habit and I hold my job down fine.
>2 bun a day habit
>desk job on Broadway and wall
>living fine
What's your excuse fucker?

How much is a bun? Is it a gram or 2 or something ? How much do you pay for it user?

those track marks tho, is summer a bitch ?

>why shouldn't I an hero?

If you're not willing to bounce back from this you should an hero because you'll just be a leech upon the ass of society.

pic unrelated

A point per bag, 80 a bun, fire powder.
Snort and chase don't boot

Because you can go on to lead a perfectly happy life after heroin. I was an addict for a few years and managed to get out, and you can too. Maybe losing your job will be the kick in the ass you need to get clean.

Nice dubs user. I've actually used H before but not in a while. I wasn't familiar with the slang for bun. Do you mean it's $80 a bun ? Or 80 points which would be 8 grams? Also random question but if I was in NYC how would I go about scoring just theoretically?

this, your family loves you and needs to know. Tell them OP they will do anything to help, or become 'that heroin guy' everyone knows.

$80 a bun. You have to know someone the days of corner workers are long gone. Shit is too hot and dealers are too paranoid. If your request is more literal and less hypothetical I can help you out, long ass you hook a brother up kek.

Yeah that makes sense. I always wondered if they still pushed on corners but figured that would be a thing of the past. I'm in Canada bro but your offer would be super tempting if I was close by . Been years since I nodded out with a cigarette lit. I used to shoot it tbh, hard to not crave that rush from time to time.

Quick heroin. Simple.

Yes you should. No one feels sorry or you, you did it to yourself, faggot.

dude your road is hard but possible. know it and accept it and move forward... wont let you think bout this shit cause you gonna be too busy... one day this will be a memory

Life isn't over. Go to a rehab then a sober living house and get your shit together.

>be me 19
>move to south america by hiking a ship, leave family and everything behind in europe
>crew finds out, beg them not to report
>work for just the food
>reach chile
>travel / hitchhike all the way to paraguay
>meet germans in old colonies there
>nazi flags wtf
>lucky i speak german
>learn spanish and guarani in 2 years
>work all the time
>spend all the money on cocaine and girls in bolivia, every month
>my life rocks
>get fired from job
>sadface.jpg
>dont take drugs until i get new job, new apartment
>marry a qt3.14 white mennonite blonde from some colony
>raises my son to be a righteous christian
>thinks im a righteous christian
>still spend half my salary on women and cocaine in bolivia

Nice dub dubs. How's the dope up north?

You sound like you can't handle being addicted to heroin. In other words, you are going to sell drugs or rob people...probably because you're a white middle class faggot.

So, hey, maybe heroin isn't for you, faggot?

more heroin?

seems like the logical choice for someone addicted to heroin...

>don't boot

You fucking faggot.

God, I dated a heroin addict for awhile. So glad that's over.

Well I only over tried one kind of Herion. It was like a brown power that was water soluble for shooting. My buddy got it from a hells angels member. Not sure what the name of it was but I loved the shit out of this stuff. I was getting high everyday for a while on it. Kinda looked like brown sugar i guess. Otherwise we would be doing painkillers like diladud or hydromorphs. In the place I live it's a smaller city on an island so not as much drugs as the mainland and stuff.

Do it faggot

Why the hell would you go from Europe to South America?

>why shouldn't I an hero

You should. You are a literal waste of space and that is all. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself out in the woods so your scumbag corpse wont waste even more space in a grave plot that could have been used for a worth while human being.

Sounds like gunpowder.

Meant to reply to your post but replied to my own. Hurr durr

That could be it. I know with black tar you cook it with lemon juice or something right ? This stuff definitely dissolved in water. I've heard of no 4 h, some buddies tries it from the deep Web . Not sure what other kinds there are.

Isn't the word fire in terms of drug completely redundant and meaningless today? Every dealer has "fire" and its all shit. It makes you sound like a liar when u say I have fire and its not actually amazingly pure.

Lemon juice is for breaking down crack. Black tar cooks up just fine with water and heat.

you could stop doing heroin and go do something cool, like join the military and do some cool parachute jumps

Can you melt down black tar and snort it? Say if only black tar is in your area and don't want to bang it. Like just snort up the melted liquid.

Fake.

Addicts dont have a computer, internet and time to browse Sup Forums

Who says you shouldn't kill yourself? The world has enough junkies and recovering addicts... just do it, friend.
I won't miss ya...

You can. It isn't pleasant and doesn't work quite as well, but it does work still.

You heroin users must have shitty ass lives. I cannot imagine what the withdrawal feels like day to day.

I've been using Kratom opioids for nearly two years and have developed a physical dependence to them. The discomfort sucks so bad I just can't imagine how people say a kratom w/d is a walk in the park in comparison to heroin withdrawal.

Oh I guess I was misinformed lol. Someone told me you can use vinegar to break crack down but I couldn't imagine shooting up vinegar. Well maybe I could imagine lol. Anyways I've never broken crack down tbh. I smoked it once but other wise was just shooting coke or shooting coke mixed with opiates. God damn speedballs are sketchy but you feel 11/10 on the euphoric scale.

how hard is it to get heroin?

>>why shouldn't I an hero?
Because it's not as bad as u think it is.

Just think of wd as like a game and you're gonna win. Get through it. You probably haven't been clean in years eh? You'll feel so amazing after a few months of getting over this. Back to your old self. Shit you can even do it every once in a while and not have that need to every single day if you want. Then if u get addicted again, just wd a week or two again and start over. You have you whole life to do this routine over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Why not just quit right now and not have to worry about that shit? Go get a shit ton of Xanax. Switch to barbituates for a while. You'll be better off and feel almost as good.

not hard if you have any friends who know a dealer of any sort.
At least in my experience.

>kratom
>opiod
What?

It's not

Depends where you live and who you know bud.

Yeah, banging acidic shit is really damaging to your veins over time. Black tar is already somewhat acidic as it is. Speedballs do have a pretty insane rush.

I've had the brown sugar, it's one of my faves.
Not in the world of heroin. In the world of pot, yes redundant, cause it's all high quality these days. Dope ain't, and your guy will flat out tell you if it's a meh batch cause if you sick you buying it anyway

Smoke tar if you get it, it's horrible snorted. Snort or smoke powder. NEVER SHOOT

Kek, pussy. Life as a dope fiend is simple. Don't run out, and always have back up subs

Why NEVER SHOOT powder?

>kratom
>opiod
>What?

Yes. Educate yourself.

in liquid state it would have to be hot as fuck. so no. i used to melt a lot down and dip cigarettes in it. it turned them yellow and it was easier to smoke than chasing on tin foil. i live in la so it kinda sucks that there is no white here. sometimes you can find brown powder now but it’s been years since I’ve done it. that was back in my usc fraternity days...

Where are you from user?(if you don't mind me asking.) I'm from the east coast of candad. It's super cold and snowy here right now. You don't need to be specific or anything , just general.

like subway subs?

NEVER SHOOT

He means suboxene. It's similar to methadone programs. You take it to stop withdrawl and possibly get clean. But some people just use it to not be sick If they can't get their fix.

Why would it have to be hot as fuck? If that was the case, every junkie shooting it would be shooting boiling hot liquid. It cools down and remains in a liquid form after you cook it.

Great explanation.

can you elaborate on how your kratom addiction started/progressed?

I used to only use it weekends at parties, and everyone else was doing mdma (I couldnt cause of SSRIs). I used to have no real cravings, but this winter my depression hit me hard, and I have been doing kratom almost every day. ussually a couple grams at 5pm to get the happy feeling from 6pm to midnight (I would reup with a half a gram every 3 hours or so). I worry about physical addiction.

I have managed all other drugs fine: mdma, coke, k (even cigarettes i somehow can only do weekends)

oh also. i ahve never done H. but when I have gotten vics or percs (for surgeries) it was hte best feeling ever. I fantacize about mainling H, just imagining how perfect it would be. I know I can never do it, because there will be no coming back.

Get clean. No thing else to do.

There is no coming back user. I've been off junk for years and it still hangs in the back of my mind knowing that all I need is a connect and a little money for the dope and rigs.

sorry. i thought you meant just heated by itself like when you chase with foil. heated with water would be fine but how much absorption would one get through the sinuses? maybe put it in an empty flonase mister?

meant to reply to you not myself. ffs im tired...

Quit that heron nigger. I fid like almost 13 years ago. It's not that bad of an experience and your life will only improt.

Ah, I understand the confusion now. You don't get as end up getting as much of the drug as other methods, but you still get some of it. The people who do it that way are usually people in prison, or someone who has blown their veins out and desperate to get well. Usually they just break the needle off a rig and use that to get the liquid into their nose. A Flonase bottle would probably work fine too.

Oh wow. What great advice, user

Kratom is to opiates as coffee is to cocaine. When you say kratom is an opiate you are showing how misinformed you are and you are doing a huge damage to the kratom industry by spreading around this bullshit propaganda.

i see. thanks for clarifying, Sup Forumsro.

have some dubs

>718165645

Are you a wizard?

You know or you could hang yourself on stream

Two of my closest friends are dead due to dope so i gotta say if you already lost yourself that bad give up and OD brother cause it's not getting any better for you

Dont listen to these edgelords, whatever it is your thinking, stop it because once you make that choice there is no going back, you may believe that your life has no potential, but the power to change your life's circumstance is with in your own hands, its something we are ALL capable of. So please my friend, reconsider and give this crazy life your all, because at least by the end of it you can say proudly that you braved it all, despite all its hurdles. Love from a land across the ocean blue :)