Previous: The rules are very simple:
>this is not waifu this is avatarfagcirclejerk
>circlejerk
>post pics of a anime girl
>keep ERP and RP to a maximum
>insult other anime girls
>discuss meta-level community mechanics like how the threads used to be x but now they're y and it's killing them
>post fitting, over-sexualised content (even though no one wants you to)
>mention names of people who aren't here like they're e-celebs and talk shit about them
>try to find dirt on each other online
>post screencaps of out-of-context chat messages and posts to try to paint them as villains
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
youtube.com/watch?v=EDBE7p8nO4A
youtube.com/watch?v=S2EekFCtptA
youtube.com/watch?v=ofuv4fVInj8
youtu.be/L9ADVN-1pec
youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-VmLT0N8
youtu.be/NM0YuJoP65M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good on you! It can be hard to cut toxic people out of your life, but you will feel better.

Well, you got anything in mind? I don't really do stuff all that much.

Well, he did 'leave' then waited till all the emotion was out.
Fair enough. This is quality shit my man.
Breeder selling close to us. $1200 for the pup, last dog we raised was a pure lab. He was a good dog. Long and happy life.
Call him Sabertoga Tohsaka. He gets real triggered.

Got attached to you right away.
He was and still is lonely

Bei Gott, wieso müssen alle diesen scheiß australier witz machen? Ich vergas euch alle, verdammt nochmal!

well, goodnight then.

dEDass cute af

better than any dating site! a lot of fucking horny chicks of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

not yet silly :P
gots to charge my phone

You don't know what triggers me. There's very few things that do

What do I do.

>haruhi-claimer claimed

About time. Everybody likes me. Cause I'm a G.
How goes it?

I am disappoint.
>what were we talking about?

Nah, I'm used to it. Give me a week tops and I'll be over it. Probably even sooner.

I dunno, mall? Sik dorifto? Any place you wanna take pictures of?

>
what a fag

then charge it! and have fun until then

I have absolutely no idea

Are you the one and only?

Oh shit. Too rich for my blood. I'd love to have one but can't. Well, enjoy your dog.

Word, pretty good got work tomorrow im getting decent hours and my day off on monday so im pretty stoked for my next 24 hours

Well, that's bad you're used to it, but good you'll be over it soon!

>Mall
I'm a bit of a mallrat, that sounds like it could be fun!
>Initial D-ass drifting
Would probably scare me at least a little tbh
>Pictures
Tons! La Jolla Cove comes to mind specifically, but my best friend who I hate is big into the beach so I'm sure I'll get there sometime soon anyway.

Think I should bite the bullet and make a Steam?

Tis I. The one and only one that I know at least. How have you been sanae?

Damn lucky ass you. I got school Monday and I'm dreading it.

You still havent proved that I have sexed the waifu.
This is Sacho we're talking about.
I dont like you :^)
My parents have the money, dads semi retired and mum has a well paying job.
Mallrsts was a good movie

Mallrats*

I have no idea what consequences this has for you. Do you really get into jail for it? Can't understand it to be honest.

>Initial D-ass drifting
youtube.com/watch?v=EDBE7p8nO4A

Point, but he doesn't seem THAT smart

You admitted to it yesterday for trips

Lol monday is the hole one day I get off :D
I'm going to sleep soon but ur cute as ever ^-^
Kadabra wife? ^w^
>magics girl?

I have absolutely no idea.

I'm used to it due to a breakup I had. It may have been online, but it was nearly 6 years long, and ended pretty shittily. It's not easy cutting people out after 6 years, but I managed to do it for the most part.

I haven't seriously been to the mall in a long ass time, so I'd probably be pretty confused on what to do wince the arcade is no longer there. I'll be relying on you for ideas then!

Honestly, if it doesn't rain, the best we'll get from my car is some tire screeching on high speed turns.

Anywhere else? I got a car and a whole lotta time, so...

I have not seen that movie
what's it about?

>mfw

You never know whats behind the :o
Trips are a different matter. If it is rolled I am bound by my word as not OP to post.
Aww, shucks.
Its about a group of comic book lovers being mallrats. Early Kevin Smith comedy.

There was one, but you are the half Mexican and whatever the other one was, right?

I've been doing fine, I'm glad to see you back! What have you been to?

It's a long story, but yeah. Haruhi seems worth the risk.

adorbs

It's ok I'll go back to phone posting with my good material once i get my phone bill payed alright? :)

She is the most magic of girls.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I know a lot of people would give you shit for it, but my first serious relationship was online. 3 years long.

Welll, I'm not sure you'd like to get dragged around clothes shopping, and that's what I have a tendency to do. Hmm...Other than that, there's a bowling alley at a mall pretty close to me. It's kinda expensive, though.

Honestly, I don't know enough picturesque places around San Diego. Seaport Village might be nice, though!

That sounds like it could be good
>only seen modern Kevin Smith stuff and I fucking hate it

Oh, I know. It's a neckbeard!

but wait, there's more

youtube.com/watch?v=S2EekFCtptA

To be fair, I can't tell you if it's worth the risk.
It seems really strange to me too.

Haters gon hate :^)

Fucking lucky. Here I am working my ass so I can be like one of them and you already got it set. Well, not really. They do but not you.

Monday is the day I dread. Hell, this whole week I will dread.

Wait... If I'm reading correctly... You're planning a trip with Louise? Yes?

You confirm the above comment.

Yep that's me. Glad to see you too. I just got back from spending time with some family. School starts Monday and I don't want to go. Started Kantai Collection a few days ago too.
What about you? Any thing happen with you over the last time we met? Fixed your problems?

Do you think I should get closer to her?

>me when
youtube.com/watch?v=ofuv4fVInj8

'trip' is a strong word, but we're probably gonna meet up, yeah.

Nah.

Meh, I get a lot of shit for the stuff leading up to the breakup. But all in all, it helped me be who I am now.

Are you saying clothes shopping isn't fun?
>Bowling Alley
Parkway Bowl?

I haven't been to sea port since I went to the Midway, could be neat!

Yep. Gunna go get some 5 Guys. :^)

Post giant fork

And I wasn't invited!? Nigga, we started the 5 guys thing. We must end it.

Dads 56 my dude. It took them a while but they're comfortable. Contrast my brother - turned 30 and about to buy an R8 convertible.
And I never hate. Ive felt it and I dont like it.
Sounds like it could be any of us.
This was Dogma / Clerks era.
youtu.be/L9ADVN-1pec

-looks around with a curious squeak-

That's a good thing!

>Parkway Bowl
Nah, there's one built into a mall. Parkway is probably where I would suggest if you wanted to go bowling, though, cuz it's got better prices.

Nah, I love clothes shopping, but I know a lot of people don't like being dragged around.

Seaport is super pretty, too!

My friend wants me to tell you that Mami is his waifu and he doesn't wanna share

You should totally come along, if you wanna go clothes shopping.
>never been to 5 guys despite living in SD for over 10 years

I know some of those words

no spekio espaniel sorry
kk Sabertoga Rin
Why not Sabertoga Rin? It's more catchy tbh.

Wew very cute indeed
Sleep time though night ^-^
Night
): it's ok ill phone post soon :p
Night
Night Chara cute
Wew do it up magic gal :3
Night

hey.

Ah good to see you had a grand holiday season.
Many are going back to school, but hope you had a good time off.

>Kantai Collention
Waifu bait...... Please no switch.

GOing good, living the neet life and been at it for at least a month now, feels strange, but everything fixed for now. Um, not really anything except for new waifu claimers that have been getting on.
Does it feel different now then last time with all the new people?

-pushes in the tea cart and sets out clean empty mugs on their saucers-

Onee-chan!

And you are...?

You know my car only has 2 seats! Unless you wanna go in the trunk or something...

youtube.com/watch?v=bC9-VmLT0N8

Yep! Just wish it wasn't such a long drawn out pain in the ass.

A bowling alley in a mall? What fucking mall is this? Only ones I know are Grossmont, Parkway, and Plaza Bonita.

Eh, I don't mind clothes shopping to be honest. I could probably do with a new pair of jeans anyways, my old pair is getting a hole in the right knee.

It really is. Also a damn good spot for parkor. Makes me wish I was back in shape.

Night.

-hums quietly while opening the drawer underneath to pull out the tray of small decorated snack cakes.-

Hello everyone.

Sara
Post your giant fork
Guess I'll never play botes with you again

G'night!

Westfield North County. The one with a Target and a BJs and a Red Robbins?

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind going clothes shopping.

Timing may be hard, though. I'd wanna hit up Seaport around sunset, and that's so early..

If we wanted to make a day of it, though, we could Mall, Seaport, then go bowling.
If you wanted to go bowling.
>I last bowled a year ago and got a total score of like, 60

Hey Hanako.

-sets out the hot water carafes, carefully checking to make sure they're at just the right temperature to brew tea fully without making it bitter-

I can't make decissions for you.

Besides me, I shave. I hate my facial hair

Bappn!

Goodnight

kek what the fuck

-smiles happily that the tea cart is properly set up to please anyone who is thirsty. Having taken care of the refreshments, he wanders into the broom closet to look for the vacuum cleaner-

Fuck, my dad's got to finish up in 2 more years to compete with you and I don't think he can. I feel you man, hate is a terrible thing. I can't have hate in me like I used to. Not until I truly saw it. Sure I can get angry but never hate.

The problem is... I don't live in SD. And and last time he visited someone, it ended pretty badly so he came to me and we went to 5 guys. Then it went even more shittier for him. Feels bad man
Nice dubs by the way.

Yeah my phone was about to die (5%) but I decided to stay and now I'm charging it.

It was fun but all good things must come to an end...

>Please no switch
Says the heretic! Ha. Nah I won't. If I was I would have probably already switched. The problem is, I'm a lazy Fuck so that means I'd need a New folder for the new wife. So no

Well at least you are doing good. That's all that matters.
Yeah it feels different. I can pick out a few people here and there but the connection to some have been lost.

If I say yes then that means you'll have to come for me... YES! I'll take the trunk. Or maybe... I'll just sit on your lap?

Hi

Do you have any cookies?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

You probably remember me. But I was Saber a few months back

I dunno how or why you care, but alright. Have the spoon too.

Never been to that one, huh. Doesn't seem too far either!

Clothes shopping sounds fine then!

>Sunset
>Early
Aight nigga, I know I got a night schedule, but u wot?!

I haven't bowled in years, so odds are, I'll be just as bad.

Hey, that day wasn't ALL bad! I got to call you a faggot IRL!
>Sit in my lap
Do you have any idea how hard that would make driving a manual?! Plus, didn't I tell you I got a gf?

Louise.

Squiddy.

\^_^/ -hurries out of the kitchen with a tray of chocolate chip, peanutbutter, oatmeal raisin, and cut-out sugar cookies in the shape of kitties-

What I would do...?
For that I'd need to know what exactly happened as to why you got in therapy

>Chara314.png
>Not even any pie in the picture

Damn, I'm sorry to hear. Next time'll go better, though!

We'll totally go for it, then!

>Have to set an alarm to wake up at 2 PM
I
have a problem
The sun's been setting at like four lately though!

Let's go for it, then!

How's your day been so far?

awh shit he's going all out

trying to make me fat

I don't feel comfortable talking about that subject.

You didn't hear about the heresy? I was Saber. I was there when you posted those before. I dunno why I remembered it.

>with pie
This one better?

Then I can't really tell you what I'd do, sorry.

o.o -holds it up to you and squeaks promises of hot tea to dip them in-

It's okay, it's like that, maybe something better will come.

Kek. I knew you would say that.
Good to know you're staying with her. Keep it alive.

Thanks for wanting to know how I was doing.
Yeah, seems like lots have changed since you left. Are you planning to be back for a good while now? And what mace decide to come back on here? I thought you were never coming back honestly. ......

It was meh, i slept most of it. How about yours?

*inhales all of the treats before anybody can have them*

Hanako

Ohh ya... huh. Well, we can always do Sunset first, then clothes and ending with bowling, makes for a bit of an easier time, both in sleep and traffic times.

I haven't seen a Saber in many moons! Forgive me.
>Plus, it's been forever since we've talked in general!

Some other time then.

Oh my this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me! There's no way I can eat all of it!

D:

i want to cum in that nonexistant cup

:< -hurries back into the kitchen to make more and brings you antacids for your soon to be upset tummy-

^.^ -makes you a cookie to-go box, tying it shut with a blue ribbon-

hmm... How long has it been now since you're feeling this way?

Yeee. Now you just need to swap the filenames.

Overall pretty good, despite some shitty stuff happening!

If you'd like!
I wouldn't mind getting up earlier, though, if you'd prefer.

I live very close to the mall, so we could meet there at like...12? I dunno how long we need there.

You bastard.

Tomoko.

Sorry I fell asleep on you last night. I just woke up like 10 minutes ago

fine, fine, I changed the filenames on them!

Ooh like a bento box!?

I don't know all my life. When does Haruhi wake up?

Night everyone

Ahh yes! I do remember you. What fueled your switch? The bote meme? Everybody got to have a bote now?

>you fall and scrape leg
>Iowa abandoned you
>motorcycle breaks down halfway through your return
>grandmother can't find out about torn jeans
>You came to a far away fucking city just for a fucking BURGER
The only positive is calling me a faggot?

>I got a gf
No you didn't fucking tell me. Last I remember you said you were thinking about guys or some shit like that and I said something alongs the lines of, "well I ain't gay but if I were in your shoes I'd keep an open mind" or some shit like that.

I had burgers today. One was medium rare. I called it Hanako. It tasted good. I hope you taste good too.

Nah not for me. I was laughing as far as I can remember. Just read what my reply to Makoto.
I hope it does go better

If you knew I was going to say that then shit, you know me too well! Yeah I'll stay. Got to keep Ika alive.

Yeah no problem anything for friends really. I'm not an egotistical ass who only cares about me. Actually, I might be the complete opposite of that. I'd die for a stranger. We'd both benefit from it anyways Kek.
I left because I had to stop with the repetition of these threads. Always the same shit every time ya know? I needed a break but now I'm back. This time however I don't plan on being here everyday. Just whenever I feel like it. As long as I get a tiny break in between I'm fine. I hope you don't leave like I did though. Sorry about that.

-Arranges the cookies so they look like little kitty faces-

Night Sabertoga
>ika

That's so cute! Are you like a chef or something?

I think she wakes up in about about 5 or 6 hours. I'll write her on skype and tell her.
Although I don't think she'll wake up from it.
Yesterday she got up and on the computer 5-6 hours from now on

Or
Rin Sabertoga pleases old botes for heresy.
We use the full phrase here.
youtu.be/NM0YuJoP65M
Mine doesnt grow thick enough to form a full beard so I keep it gone.
Dads also semi retired. Takes photos of used cars for his job, only mornings then uploads at home. So hes got that and housework to occupy his time. And a granddaughter to look after for 2 hours.

-is just a me. Sets down the box of cookies beside you and runs the vacuum cleaner since the thread hasn't been cleaned for a very long time-

No worries love, i know you were tired.

G'night.

Kek. Of course i do.

>Pic relate

Gnight!

Well there ya go
Shit, you're in LA, right? My car's got four seats, but I dunno about driving all the way out to LA

well im here now and i hope i make up for it

You call Haruhi "she", is she female or male? I'm so confused. And thank you so much.

Then you're like a housewife or something!

Walla walla
No please, Rin Sabertoga. I want your dirty botehole!

QOTT: Did you ever meet someone from Sup Forums?

I once met a Sup Forumstard at the main train station in austria.
To be honest it wasn't what I expected, it was worse. He wasn't a full neckbeard, but he didn't graduate and lost all his will to live. He's neeting around harder than anyone I've ever known, not even wanting to get a job.

Y-You're welcome

I just call Haruhi a she because of the name Haruhi. I'm pretty sure she's a boy though.

Sounds like he's living the dream if you ask me. Mornings are only like, 7 hours which leaves the rest for whatever he wants. That dog will live a happy life.

When can I have a little taste test?

Even farther lol. North west from LA. Only the truly dedicated or the already broken (like Makoto) would come here.

Yes. Makoto. From these threads.

Fuggin'.ayy, good that you are.

Ja, that's a great trait to have, but don't let it get to ya, but I know you know that.

I understand that completely, they leave but has always come back or lurk around, it's something hard to let go. As long as you visit on your own accord, that's good.

It's fine.
I don't plan on leaving anytime soon unless, something happens but I doubt it.

:< -is not house wife. Is taking care of the thread-