youtube.com/watch?v=yFy6tJRkxFY
youtu.be/fYsMIDKeMCI
youtube.com/watch?v=BJlrnmRQWOY
youtube.com/watch?v=vW2Uo3y7vlI
youtube.com/watch?v=0yv-4BquEH8
youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=nugYhvX7WYk

is there a song about not giving a single fuck that some random girl probably has a boyfriend?

I know who that is, she lives in my city

>you will never have a russian gf again

KILL ME NOW REEEEEEEE

>its an enrique frenzaki pretends hes not gay episode tonight at 11:00

I will never have a girlfriend. I already have some music for this feel, but what music for this feel would you recommend anons?

turn your trip back on, Brandon

C'mon dude, don't be that mean.
I'm an awful person but I'm not Brandon.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ

youtube.com/watch?v=yFy6tJRkxFY

haha

Who are these semen demons?

My girlfriends

;^)

youtu.be/fYsMIDKeMCI

youtube.com/watch?v=BJlrnmRQWOY

youtube.com/watch?v=vW2Uo3y7vlI

>tfw kissless virgin
>tfw halfway through college
>tfw you wasted all of your life so far

music for this feel pls

lmao just wait until you turn 29

38 and still a Sup Forumsirgin. i regret nothing

How do you stay a kissless virgin in college? I've had several girls come up to me and straight up ask if they could kiss me. I can understand keeping your virginity, because getting laid is harder than kissing someone, but how do you manage to avoid kissing anyone for so long?

i'll kill myself before that

youtube.com/watch?v=0yv-4BquEH8

i don't know

i don't have any friends but i've still gone to my fair share of parties but not a single girl has even looked in my direction. i was friends with one girl for a little who might have been interested but if she was i ruined it

i don't even go out anymore

You don't need music, you need to go and fuck a sex worker. Seriously, I began employing sex workers last month, and it changed my life. I'm an unrecognisably happier man, and it cleaned away all my bitterness towards women overnight. Do it, you won't regret it. There is no downside.

kys
nice b9

fuck off i'm not desperate enough to pay some craigslist crack whore to suck my dick

yet

right not yet

No, I will never feel like killing myself again, thanks to the wonderful world of sex workers.

Don't go to craigslist, go to Adultwork.

Stop being a fag and talk to them. They're not going to stare at you to indicate that they want to talk to you, and probably won't initiate by themselves. If they look like they really don't want to talk to you then you walk away, but that hasn't really happened to me so don't worry too much about that happening.
No baiten

doesn't matter now, i don't go out anymore

besides, i've got super bad food allergies so my life literally depends on drunk girls remembering what they had for lunch

fpbp

which part of that post belongs in r9k

Fuck off

this whole thread belongs on r9k

youtube.com/watch?v=BuR5YMyfeNI

How do girls make your food allergies act up? Are cooties real?

The whole fucking thing, it's got nothing to do with music, it's just you whining about your foreveraloneness like we give a shit.

why? :^(

if i were to make out with some girl who ate some shit i was allergic to

why girls lookin like boys

because i stayed home for college :(

my parents put me through college but wanted to save money.. i should have fought harder because not going away for school fucked me up in so many ways besides merely not getting laid.

they want the brandon audience
crymore

A kiss could be deadly... if they meant it.