This $600 offer from my friend will be up until tomorrow...

This $600 offer from my friend will be up until tomorrow. I'm willing to post a video as well if I decide to go through with it, but I want to know could I potentially die or have some fucked up long term side effect from doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

closer look

don't do it

if it doesn't kill you it will probably fuck your health up

you couldn't

Don't do that man, I've got no science to back it up, but that shit just aint right.

It smells absolutely horrible but if people can eat animal testicles on x factor I should be able to chug down 8 cups of this I mean it's for 600 bucks

Fuck ya do it and post vid on Sup Forums

no don't do it, $600 will be gone very quickly and that shit looks bad dude, back away and get new friends

better than any dating site! plenty of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Sorry I mean fear factor

DUDE EVEN IF YOU DO DRINK IT THE MEDICAL BILLS WILL BE WAY MORE THAN 600 DOLLARS! YOU'LL LOSE MONEY DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!

What kind of oil, motor oil or peanut oil

You can attempt to drink but you won't keep it down long enough without vomiting to get past the first few chugs mate

Crisco

Med fag here,

You will probably not die BUT...you will be in the er getting your stomach pumped and feel like you are rotting the from the inside out for the next week With the first day or two being the worst you have probably ever felt. Dont do it as $600 wont even cover your medical bills

Dump oil, replace with water and insert brown food coloring. Then pocket $600 for drinking 6 cups of water.

If you drink 6 cups of oil, you WILL have to go to the ER in an ambulance and get your stomach pumped.

Drinking any type of oil in half this quantity will result in poisoning and liver failure. You'll be extremely lucky to get to the hospital in time for them to save your organs.

Quoted directly from OSHA Material Safety Data Sheet - "Do not ingest. This product is relatively non-toxic by ingestion. This product has laxative properties and may result in abdominal cramps and diarrhea. Exposure to a large single dose, or repeated smaller doses, may lead to lung aspiration, which can lead to lipid pneumonia or chronic lung inflammation. These are low-grade, chronic localized tissue reactions."

Essentially, drinking a half of cup of oil will land you in days of vomiting, diarrhea, and chronically lifetime liver and lung problems. Drinking 6 cups of oil is certain death.

But hey, $600 is $600. If you're that stupid to even consider it, you might as well end your life now because you'll fuck up anyway down the road when Sup Forums isn't around to advise you. Your new $600 can be used for your burial.

"cooking oil"
meh, you will be fine,
just claim $600 from your friend before you drink it

shut up nerd

I would consider to pay u 1000$ if u suck his dick with swallowing his cum in public.

Cooking oil shit you will be fine take the 600 the worse that happens is you live up your shits to just fire out

do it faggot

I'm an idiot not a faggot

Retard

OK 1500$

It's vegetable oil shortening you tards

Ok deal

Op is a bundle of sticks?