Pharmacy tech here, ask whatever you drug riddled fucks

pharmacy tech here, ask whatever you drug riddled fucks

What happens if I take 3 Ex-Lax and 3 Imodium at the same time?

Do you feel like a 7-eleven cashier sometimes, or do you still sell stuff beyond candies and homeopathy ?

>
this

Is big pharma lobbying to keep weed illegal because they know of its pain killing effects and it will cut into their profits?

majority of the work is actually not retail related
fucks up your intestines and/or colon more than likely

Damn, you're lucky for the retail part then. In some european countries the job is getting worse every year.

i doubt it. things like oxy are far more addictive than weed and with a prescription are cheaper. no reason to lobby against something inferior

why are you lying?

in my experience its mostly just simple problem solving and a bit of grunt work when filling prescriptions.

still deal with the retail side often but its not too bad

So you're saying it will interfere with my love life?

because this is Sup Forums - where every post is a lie. so why are YOU lying?
you will ruin your poop chute so possibly

Does cough syrup actually work?

What happens if i lace Marijuana with adderall?

Yes it does, not all ofc. Only few of em.

I take 25mg Adderall daily. Long term consequences?

What should i get for my migraines ?

Which kinds work? Also how do I shake this gnarly cough I've had for weeks? Im currently on albuterol inhaler and codeine/prometh syrup

depends on what it is
unsure if smoking it would work very well but its basically meth so it might

Not OP but Excedrine Migraine helps mine, and sometimes weed

sumatriptin is what i see prescribed for migraines the most often if that helps

The codeine ones work. You gonna have exploding diarrhea though if dont separate with knowledge and just drink whole bottle (been there done that)

Will PPIs stop me regurgitating food?

promethazine w/ codeine is pretty much the most i see scribed for coughs

rarely see anything more than that except maybe some extra pain meds or specially written liquid compounds

off the top of my head loss of appetite is a concern but not sure if long term or if it stops once off the adderall

oldfag here

best available hyponotic available similar to old school methaqualone? Chloral hydrate never worked for me although it did for many anons.

they should help if its due to the stomach acid but id ask a dr/pharmacist on that one

how to get xanax script?

They still selling Zohydro?

Just ask your doctor for some. Make sure to use the name, Xanax.

rarely ever see those but prazosin is a quinazolinone derivative i see often

this is a pretty specific question so id look into it further

>far more addictive.

Why is NeoSynephrine 12 hour formula impossible to find?

havent seen the actual brand zohydro but we fill hydrocodone/apap combo a ton

dunno man, ive only ever seen sudafed and the generics

Hope this is bait. Asking for a controlled substance by name is the best way to assure you'll not get it.

seen it most often scribed for anxiety disorders but they obviously wont just give it to you

>what is opium

A couple years back why did Excedrin disappear from the market?

>far more addictive.

A very good reason to loby against cannabis.

no idea but i dont really ever see it anymore either

Ritalin/dexamfetamine completely broke my dick.

What can I do to get back to normal? It's still not right after a year of not having any of the pills.

Never knew of a doc turn down a patient asking for SSRI or antidepressant/ anti anxiety meds

What should i consume to painlessly die?

ask a dr on that one mate

ive heard of methylphenidate (ritalin, concerta) having sexual side effects but i wouldnt know how to fix them

Lead

Yeah My girlfriend get bad headaches and used to take excedrin but it's was gone for 5-6 years and it just recently came back here in Chicago

>ask a dr on that one mate
I have, plenty, and they couldn't care less.

Not one listens to me. When I say "I don't ejaculate as much as I used to" they say it isn't a problem.

Yeah it fucking is.

How do I get more opioid Painkiller's

Break your back

What is the main difference between ritalin and Adderall?

And could it be the cause of my suicidal thoughts at night?

help me get clean needles
mine r dirty

Zohydro is a capsule with the little beads in it, basically time released hydro with no Tylenol

opiates do the trick but if you get saved by emts you will be in a world of pain

How common is provigil/nuvigil ? A lot of people I work with on night shift have recommended it

Valiums make for a peaceful death, you fall asleep and stop breathing. A paramedic told me it's hard to bring you back if you take 10 tabs of 5 mg or more. But please don't do it. My uncle killed himself and fucked up my whole family.

how did i shot web

well chemically they're similar

ritalin is methylphenidate and adderall is dextro+amphetamine

but as far as side effects etc go im not sure on any major differences

i see the generic (armodafinil) more often than brand nuvigil but its still not too common compared to other things

i know airforce pilots who use it.. stay up 35-45 hours at a time no problemo

thats pretty awful

you could ask a pharmacist about it maybe but if they think its enough of a concern or cant offer much help/info they'll just tell you to see a dr

we almost never fill pure hydro, its usually oxy or morphine

i dont think ive even seen any orders come in specifically for hydro

you dont usually

I got 3 bulging discs and 1 ruptured 4 total doc gives scrips for Norco. When go to pharmacy they have different brands and I tried them all I noticed some don't work and others work great. I narrowed it down to Qualitest as the best pain relief. Are some made with less hydro than others even though the label says otherwise. Or is there latitude in manufacturing?

they should be the same in terms of chemical content of hydrocodone and acetaminophen/paracetamol

but i believe each manufacturer might use different filler materials if thats whaf you mean by latitude (same reason people can be allergic to specific manufacturers)

That's what I meant. I was thinking this is false advertising if it doesn't contain he said amount of hydro.

Just started taking modafinil because I've been diagnosed narcoleptic, is it like Adderall in the sense that it can help me focus at all?

Is Mirtazapine worth my time or is it another placebo dressed up as an antidepressant?

Why did my psychiatrist give me pills even when I told him in not clinically depressed and that anyone in my situation (being unable to land a job) would be depressed?

Can you mail me some diladud or morphine user?

Mail me some, too so my dad will stop screaming at the top of his lungs cus he's a bitch when it comes to pain

Is it possible to overdose on beta blockers?

>Is it possible to overdose on beta blockers?
On some, yes.
Two Sotalol a day will slow my heart to the point where I black out. More would probably kill me.

Is 1500mg of apap per day a year safe or should I have cold water extracted it all this time?