bla.st/l8r3f
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fgt

boy

don't assume her gender shitlord

A boyish girl that i would fuck

Tough but imma go with boy

better than any dating site!!! a lot of horny sluts of youur city - bla.st/l8r3f

Don't care, still think the OP is a faggot

Apache helicopter

Girl trying to get a raise

Lesbian with a YouTube channel

Whatever it is, I don't like it.
And I have pretty low standards.

Like... I would fuck a feminine hermaphrodite, but not let the person in OP's pic lick my asshole.

Okay, well maybe I'd let them lick my asshole, but you get my point.

Beast.

>don't assume her
>assume
>her

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sexy sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

B-... g-... I got nothing, it should have been swallowed.

Use xir correct pronouns you dipshit

No fucking idea but i'd like to punch it till my knuckles shatter

Punchable face.

she has a pussy, so she is a girl.
she can't accept her pussy, so she is mentally ill and needs to be neutered and locked away, but she is still a girl.

Easy. trash.

All I know is there are only 2 gender's cx

anyone can be any gender they want. Regardless of genetics. Obama could claim to be the first female president on his way out if he chooses

Why would you only put two genders??? There's more than two? And don't assume gender you fucking CIS, homophobic, transphobic, Islamphobic, zenophobe, sexist, racist white fucking male piece of shit!!!!

Ugly girl imo

A lolcow.

trans-trender

this specific delusion needs to be supported....because...you know...

Please, allow me.

hahahahaha.......chromosomes dickhead, chromosomes

Female
noun
a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.

You got baited dumb fuck

crazy eyes

yeah but don't you think its fun? gave you something to say did it not? haha you just got bait baited you dumb fuck.......

Natalie "Milo" Stewart - a woman

encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Stewart

Ugly as fucking shit smeared on a subway bathroom way so does it even matter?

dank u

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

yes! love it!

no...you said nothing new. Everybody that isn't mentally ill already knows this. My post wasn't even meant to be bait. Just implying that in the delusional world of gender picking and choosing, one doesn't necessarily have to undergo any hormone therapy or operation if the choose. They can simply declare whatever gender they want based off of retardation.

Dexter

alright man its just a message board, its all just a bit of fun, i know what you were saying and i agree

no Y chromosomes in there
would fuck

it's a stupid bitch

Kind of want to fuck it, not sure why...

>>hungup on gender
go hang yourself

receptacle for my semen

thats an abomination, sometime that shouldn't exist, an specimen so disgusting it burn your eyes and eat your soul simple by looking at it, i feel nasty just by looking at this picture, not to mention be near this creature, it deserves to be among pigs and not even them can handle the horrific nature of this demon, disgusting, makes me vomit, monster from hell be gone.

Milo? A girl.

That is a mentaly ill girl

The tits aren't milos.

these are milos.

Go back to Tumblr, faggot.

nice body, useless brain

honestly i hate her face, i watched a couple of videos of her and i just hate her face, the way she talks, how stupid the videos are, i hate pretty much everything around her, she or he or whatever she refers to ( i call her "it") is the stupidest being in existence or at least one of them. i kinda do like her body though, kinda

A mental patient.