Never been to a strip club, been feeling pretty lonely, In my feels and listening to old Drake songs. Should I go...

Never been to a strip club, been feeling pretty lonely, In my feels and listening to old Drake songs. Should I go? Dos and Don'ts?

DO: feel free to grab them by the pussy

Nigga what is wrong with you.
Why go to a strip club to blow good cash just to have some washed up bitch grind on your cock.
Alternatively you could go to a brothel and get some actual company and sum fuk?

DON'T pay the cover fee, that's just a suggestion

I'm not Alpha... or gullible enough for that. The thought of strippers makes me a little nervous.

>Nervous to go to a building and pay bitches to sit on your lap.
Talk about a fucking beta

How do I fix myself?

>Don't pay the money that is required in order for you to enter the premise.

Retard

An hero

Strip clubs are only fun in certain situations. Going alone to satisfy sexual desires is not one of those situations.

No Thanks, I love life.

Oh finally some usable advice. Should I just fap and get over it instead? Should I try to leave my room and go to a club/bar?

Bro they suck, don't go you'll be disappointed in them and treated like scum by the bouncers and barmen

That would be far better than wasting time and money on girls that will never have sex with you.
At least at a bar you'll learn social skills over time.

I see, thanks for looking out bro.

Get a hooker, don't expect a nice face

Dated a stripper for a year and a half. She was great but trust me, they are scum who decieve you for money. That's all it is.

Never been in a thread before where OP actually listens

Of course I'm going to listen. I just didn't have the answers for myself. You guys have given me insight and a whee bit of confidence. I appreciate it and tip my hat off to you all. Thank You.

Cool. If you are loaded with your buddies and have cash to burn they are OK, but not as cool as you see on TV

>been feeling pretty lonely
strip club will not help you with that
might make it worse