Seems like all of Sup Forums pretends like they have 9+inch cocks

Seems like all of Sup Forums pretends like they have 9+inch cocks.
ask a 6.5 inch anything.

Drunk and willing to have real conversation and share real pics of real experiences.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you think your dick is small?

ever fucked a girl? what'd she think?

Do you have a pic without your hand on it?

>tfw 5x8.5
Feels weird bro

OP here
Bear with me while I get stuff off my phone.

no, I know I'm not small. just trying to be real because I'm confident with what I'm rocking. It just seems like people try to be fake about their cock size and I'm making a statement that anything 6+ inches is golden with women.

can you show your feet now?

as requested.

6 inch here
Every girl i fuggd loved it
Feels good to be honest
I did feel a little bad about it at first because Sup Forums made me feel like being less then a 9 incher is never gonna do shit for the puss

She enjoyed it

So did she

I've always kinda let my five incher stop me from having any sexual experiences because I'm afraid of the gossip or backlash it would have. Do you guys think I'm worrying to much?

Yes.

Nah man
If you rock what you have with confidence then youll do fine

6.5 here too. Never let it get to me. I'm pretty happy with my size really. Only ever gotten compliments

put her pleasure first. get in that mindset of getting off to getting her off...
Go down on her. lots of foreplay, fuck until she obviously cums (you should be able to tell a fake).

if you don't finish the job make sure she is taken care of and go down on her again. Women get off on clit stim, .. g-spot is good too. and 5 inch is good enough for that.

If she doesnt get off after this then you both lack the sexual chemistry

Send pics of your cock and a vid of you cumming kik me x35x

m or f?
Whats in it for me?

>real
>Sup Forums
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

appreciated

I'm just enjoying being a real person, with the safety of being random

OP here, and new fag so don't know how to tag replies...

But this is a perfect example of what, I'm talking about. I've seen this image 20+ times.
Person posting it is acting like its significant.

But what pussy would be pleased by this?!

To be honest there are some... but they are the minority.. just like this dick. lol

Hey OP, femanon here. I woukd never want a 9+ inch dick on a man that I'm sleeping with. Would be way too painful.

OP here.
I've been with many women who compliment my size/shape and have come back many times.
I'm not discrediting the hung guys with this post. One of the women that I've had the most fun with disclosed to me how she enjoyed this one dude with a huge cock. She liked the way it felt every once in a while. but she still preffered me and turned him down.

I'm also 6.5 which is above average. People think 7 is average only because guys lie about their dick size. I never worry about size with this bad boy

my cocks smaller than that 5.3 inc...I win!

you guys are lame tonight.. and its fucking saturday!

Bumping that shit...
faggots

better than any dating site! a lot of hornyyy sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

as OP, my responsibility to inform you to not follow this link.

just looking out for y'all

Actually that's a pretty nice size.
Btw mean is 6in, so you're good.

Looks nice in picture.

>I've always kinda let my five incher stop me from having any sexual experiences

Yes dude, you worry way too fucking much.
Stop that shit and go have fun. Gain some experiences.