FREEZER FUCKER! TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS, AND HOW YOU PLAN TO ACHIEVE THEM!

FREEZER FUCKER! TELL ME ABOUT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS, AND HOW YOU PLAN TO ACHIEVE THEM!

No.

Fuck you caught me!

Someday when i grow up i wanna fuck a brand new side by side samsung with the tv on it.

I want to achieve straight A's during my next semester and get on the dean's list.
I'm gonna study hard and put all my effort into it and let nothing hold me back.

Good, I hope you're serious.
What grades do you usually make?

Get shot because I don't have and dreams or hopes.

i plan on going to trade school for welding. then hopefully get into underwater welding. make bank, live happy then an hero on my 49th birthday

specifically 49th?

I'm going to get my post to end with a 7

IMA MAKE A NIGGA SPELL ICUP

I plan to lose my virginity before the age of 20
Am 17

yes sir, fuck being 50

* Work as little as possible

* Make enough money to pay my bills and low living expenses

* Keep interaction with people to a bare minimum, workplace included.

How to: Find a shit part-time job no one wants to do so people avoid me for status reasons.
Janitor or fork lift operator or some shit like that.

none, plan is suicide. also my birthday today

happy birthday user, i love you

How old are you?

Happy birthday and good luck with your suicide!

Am forklift operator
Is great except truck drivers often like to chat.

Your thread sucks, op

learn music theory practice guitar try to network form a band play gigs write music hope for success

Currently have a 2.64 GPA. So I'm like a C+ to B- student. I usually score all over the place but I have one more C than B's on my transcript. Only ever managed to score three A's in my 1.5 years of Uni so far.

I WANT BECOME FRIDGE!!!

Well, truck drivers hopefully have tight schedules to keep so with some luck I could keep the chatting down to a minimum.

side note, i'm almost twenty. if this shithole is still alive on my 49th birthday (small possibility), i will livestream my suicide

What's so bad about being 50 to you?
I'd kinda understand 60 to some degree.

My dream is to remove all of the pain and suffering of this world.
Ill achieve this by pulling off a madara uchiha

I wish I would roll dubs at least once.

Good luck, I was there, that transition can be tough, but you can pull it off.

50 is my (in my opinion) when you no longer have no purpose in life. 50 is when you become a waste of space. i think people should live up to the reach their best, then off themselves at their highest. id also like to bring people with me when i go.

maybe burn a retirement home down with all the old farts inside, or something like that

only because i feel that they are suffering. rotting alive, waiting to die. i want to be in control of my life and the way i die

I get paid 12.50 working at a privately owned gas station that primarily serves farmers and factory workers who hate their fucking jobs. We're also in the lower income area so we get tweakers, drunks, potheads, and fucking morons so a lot of people look down on me for working at the "scary gas station" but honestly it's the best paying job I've ever had for as little as I have to do. The boss is an idiot and runs his business ass backwards but he doesn't bother me that much and gives me any set of days off that I need. All in all 8/10 job, it allows me to be able to afford all of the shit I need and want, just gotta put up with talking to dumbasses sometimes

Die. Got a fuckton of sleeping pills and muscle relaxants will keep you posted.

live stream

Never done livestream not about to start now.

50 is waaay too young.
Some people just like living through the whole ride.
Mostly to watch/influence the lives of their children.
Do you not think you'll have children?

really wanna finish recording at least one album with my band and play as many shows as I can, and tbh play literally where ever. I plan to achieve but doing the most cliche things, not giving up

FUCK THEY CAUGHT ME

I NEVER REALLY WANTED TO FUCK FREEZERS MAN I SWEAR PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME ILL STOP DOING IT MAN I PROMISE ILL JUST FUCK MICROWAVES INSTEAD PLEASE JUST LET ME GO

bang

Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Unfortunately that kind of job doesn't exist in Sweden due to how our gas station companies are organized.

Also: Arabs, junkies and niggers rob every place they can find that's more than 3 minutes away from a cop car.

It's like the fucking monkeys have an app that tracks newly opened places to rob outside the immediate city limits.

sure i will, but they will be taught to follow in my footsteps

Last January, I started putting away $50 a month into stock. Primarily rapid trading, rarely held onto anything more than week or two. Current total investment, $600. Current value, $2793.09. Going to continue with it.Still going to add $50 a month. Although I may use this year to put this year's money into higher risk stock.

But where did the ball go?

>encouraging your kids to kill themselves when they're going on 50

What the fuck is wrong with you?

To die alone with no one to grieve for me. I plan to do that by outliving the people who care for me.

wouldn't you want your kids to follow your beliefs?

MY DUBS ARE UP MY DUBS ARE NOW YOU CAN'T SEE ME MY DUBS ARE NOW!!!!

i know not a lot of people share my thoughts, but that's my opinion.

keep dreaming, niggers don't know how to spell

I HOPE, ONE DAY, TO FUCK A FREEZER

I HOPE, ONE DAY, TO FREEZE A FUCKER

i want to be black so you will shoot me and i can end this horrible life

ONE DAY, I HOPE, A TO FREEZE FUCKER

imma go do some things, then a bunch of stuff and finally, more things

Not quite. First and foremost I'd teach them to have some fucking respect for others as well as themselves. Once I've help them set up a good foundation to live upon, I'd let them follow their own path. I'm raising human children, not my clones or robots.

I hope to learn programming and modelling until a good idea for a game strikes me one day, that will make me a lot of money.

I've always had a passion for not getting shot in the face.

Guy from UofT with 3.6cgpa here. If you wanna get good marks try to figure out what the prof wants from you. 90% of the time even with complete garbage they'll give you an 80 if you give them what they asked for.

For additional benefit, go to their office hours to ask about assignments and tests and ask about material during class breaks.

I'm going to start a digital business and hopefully make some waves in the industry. Maybe make a little more money than I usually do...

I ONE, DAY FREEZE, TO HOPE A FUCKER

I want to be dead. I plan to wait out my remaining years in as much comfort as I can attain until an accident, disease, old age or my depression finally gets to me.

This

I FREEZE, HOPE FUCK, TO ONE AN I

I want to one day own this house. I'm going to write books until people actually start reading them. Then write more books in the attic bedroom of this house.

This sounds good. Thanks for the advice.

No problem bud. Here's another freebie for you: look at all of your syllabi at the beginning of the semester and put down any due dates and test dates into a Google calendar. Look 2 weeks ahead at the beginning of every week and try to visualize what your week is gonna look like: how much free time you'll have, what you need to prioritize, etc. Good to have the profs office hours in there too.

F̵̷̰͍̲͖̤̯̖̮̪̘ͨ͑̌̍̓͒ͪ̒ͤͭ̀̈̏́̋́́̚̚Ṷ̧̘̙͖̲̭̩̥͍̫͎͍̖̺̰͚̠͈͚͌̿̈ͨͯͦ̊ͦͧ̎ͧ͂͢͜Cͪͪ̔̐ͭ̌̓͡҉҉̼̹̦̳̜͇͇̲̞͙̲̣̜̪̩̻̲̭̣K̷̨̩̘̦̫̝̜͙̠͍̥͐͋͊̾͛̈̅͆ͯ͊̊͐ͫ̄́̕ ̶̨͖͖̘͈̩̥̣͓̲͓̐̋͂ͩ̅̉͂̊̄ͮ͑͘ͅH̷̉ͧ̏ͪͧ̐̊̀͒͝҉̡͔̞͓̲̟̳͇͇̹͙̳̝͇̤Ǫ̧̨̟̘̗̪͚̯͓̣͔̰̮̬̝̰̖̬̙̱̮̋̊́ͯ͌̿͞͞P̡̟̤͙̥̥̬̫̓ͣ̃̂ͮ͑ͫ̈͒̊Ȩ̴̡̘͖͈̯̳̥̗̘̹̮̥̹̰̯̭̲̯̘̹͒͑͒ͤ̋ͩ̅ͯ̾͛͌ͩͧ̀̀̚͞,̴̢̰̟̥̤͇͍̹̻̏̐ͤ̃̀̎͢ ͋ͨ̽̆͌̑̾̚͞҉̛̬̣̮͎̺́͢F̸̢̛͉̺̺͖̱̞͚̬͙͔̻̣ͣ̅͑͆͝ͅͅŔ̛̹̤̟͈͚̯̹̫͖̲͔͕ͮͣͩͫ̔̇́̀͜E̸̛̦͉̤͓͕̳̤͉̠͚͔ͫ͋ͫ̆ͯͪͩ̔͊̉ͨ̂͢E̶̜̬͕͚̥͔͍͉̺̻̲̻̜̭͗͗͗̄̅ͯ̀̚͠ͅZ͇̻̥͚̙͔̤͎̭̟̼͖̲̙̜͙̺̯͉̊͋̓̚͜͠͠Eͯͦ͛͐̚̚͡͏̛͉̻͚͔͓̳̗̹͕̜̘̱́͠ ̴̛̠͚̘͉̤̭̞̭̤͓̬̐͊̾̃ͤͤ̄͆̀̒̄̂́̚̕ͅͅO̡̧̨͒̓̌҉̦̤̭̪͔̫̭̲̟̘̯͚̳̱N̢̘͓̭̰̲͕̬̫̹̊̋̃ͪ̿ͣͤͯ̉̚͘Ę̴̸̮̩͕̪͙̿ͬ̽ͯ̕,̴̜̰̞̩ͭ̀́ͧ̂̆̊̔͗ͪ̒ͩͬ̚̚͘͢ ̒̇̅̅̽͂̓͘҉͇̙̙̙̘͙͕͓̘̠͇͇͇̞̠D̷̡̛͎̦̤̘͇̪̦̹́ͯ͐͊ͤͫͬͦ̑̔͟Ạ̸̹̲͕͇͙̭̰͍͔̪̱͔̻̱͈̮͓̓̌ͭ̀͑ͯ́͟Y̴̨̛̛͍̭̮̻̺̣͇͓̞̥͎͍̤̱͓͖̺̎͋́ͫ̈͑ͨ̇́͜ͅ ͒̔͗̋͌̋̒ͧ̏ͭ̂ͧ̑ͤ̉͏̹̩̲̳͎̞̼̬̰͢͝T̡̛̖̘͇̘̳̹͚̫̰̖͉̯̈́̈͂̄ͩͦ̏̀͛͒̀͆ͫ̋͘Ǫ̹̦̮̬̲̐̾͂̉̂̎̐ͤͭ͌͋ͯͯ͢͢͡͞ ̱̟̺͓̱̦͉̞̳̺͔̥̼̣̟̥̲̠́̍ͭͦ̉̏͗͒ͧ̂͊̉͘͘A̩͇̳̖̟̖͔͉͍͚͙̰̰͍ͮͬ̏̈́̏̐̕͘͢͝ͅŅ̶̶̗̟̳͍̩̮̩̰͈͚͊͛ͭ̒ͣͤ̑̆͆̽ͧͣ͊̀͜ͅ ̵̶̬̯͈̘̻͔͉̺̦ͨ̿̒͛͌̿ͤ̕͝I̢ͮͧ̎͑́̿̾͒̕҉̱͍̭̩̮̝͇͉̩̥̖̙͉̘̭

where is that and why that specific house?