Craziest things to happen on Sup Forums? i.e. live posts of a murder, weird dark web shit etc

Craziest things to happen on Sup Forums? i.e. live posts of a murder, weird dark web shit etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
imgur.com/a/eY0Tr
liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw a girl shaped like a dick once.
>Protip: it was in OP's image

better than any dating site! a lot of horny as fuck sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Fuck you

you know you deserved that for using a random link posted here without checking what it is

Sup Forums isn't dark web, not even close

This shit

that one image of a vagina beside a person with down's syndrome looking EXACTLY like eachother

>too soon
>siberian mouse aka cp
>jizzmus
>3 guys 1 hammer
>david kalac
>luka magnotta
>ISIS webms
>the fappening
>daisy's destruction
>/x/thread killbro
>katelyn suicidefu davis
>cumball gai

of teh top of muh hed

babe i want to try alan tonight

pedo gas fart

Its so good

so graphic

the dude that posted his suicide video of him slitting his wrists and slowly bleeding out while also slowing going hysteric on here like last week. pretty disturbing but oddly interesting

that made me feel dizzy

people having a meaningful discussion while considering each others perspective

how does one post their own suicide video

robocat

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city would get fucked on bla.st/l8r3f

uploaded while bleeding out

Just ignore and report it

I think it was back in 2015, there was some suicidal dude who ended up in the papers getting killed by a bunch of hobos or something. I was one of the b&fags that encouraged him to kill himself in that thread. Anybody remember this?

OP what's the sauce on that pic?

Her nipples are so huge

anyone got it?

While scrolling I thought your pic was a weird dangly ballsack.

> I was one of the b&fags that encouraged him to kill himself in that thread
>inserts this part for no reason, nobody even asked
Wow, you're a great guy, you encouraged someone to kill themselves then boasted about it afterwards as if it was some Machiavellian scheme you had devised. Wish i was this cool

my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm

He's just sharing memories. And you're just being a little virtue-signalling cunt.

Didn't feel good about it but he was murdered, he didn't an hero, so I didn't feel too bad about it. Sounded like a total junkie loser to me. It was kinda cool talking to him before he got killed though.

One time I got trips

Crazy shit men

Never understood why daisys destruction is deemed so awful. After watching it i can definitely say there is worse. I suppose it just depends on your morals

What is it?

kill yourself pls ty

oh damn.

Kill yourself faggot

Awh did the little baby watch daisys destruction and get nightmares from it? Stop trying to justify you being a pussy

Daisys destruction is fucked but theres worse. Hanging a baby upside down and sexually torturing it is wrong but its not as bad as some things

I've definitely seen far worse toddler hurtcore on limewire back in the day.

I don't visit Sup Forums often enough to say anything interesting, but there was this one dude who dropped cheese pizza via Dropbox in a thread after someone rolled quads

And whats so awful about cheese pizza?

Not fimilar with that one. Did I miss anything?

>my.mixtape.moe/hpdcmg.webm
is there any way to stop feeling uncomfortable with this kind of videos? someone here is that used to this that feels nothing about it?

found the 12-year-old

Spam

no. stop being a faggot. that shit is beyond cruel.
its not about being a goddamn cry baby.
You dont do that to another human being.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
I cant believe I have to explain why its wrong.

I sincerely hope youre trolling. Cause that shit aint cool

i just finished watching it and i feel like my pressure is going down and start feeling really bad bro

You need to think about what you're asking yourself to become before you go on that kind of a personal quest.

Truer words never spake.

I can't open Webm what is it? Is it fucked up?

These are normal reactions to have.

Never saw that. Where can I find it?

what is it? summarize

I never said it wasnt wrong you autistic fuck. Obviously its wrong. Im saying theres been worse. Youre telling me that someone locking up, torturing, and raping their own mother for two years straight isnt worse than someone sexually abusing a baby for a day? Get the fuck out.

Sarah Palin email hacking
Goddessmine
Chanology (crazy in terms of real world influence/consequences)
Original advice dog post
Lolcats
Linetrap (started on Sup Forums)

you must have a weird looking dick

imgur.com/a/eY0Tr

What was it pal?

shit of course there's been worst. But what is this, some kind of competition?

Fuck you man, are you like this in real life? one upping everything? Or are you that autistic that this isnt some sort of fucking competition. Good fuck, user. Straight up your act.

Sauce?

>total junkie loser
He's a person
You're the loser if you're too shitty to have any sort of compassion for a someone who is hurting that bad

Stupid sick fuck, go back to bed you edgy 14 year old

the twelve-year-old has momma issues

It is basically a POV video of a guy that suicides, he records his last momments after slitting his wrists, there's a lot of blood and he's wondering how much blood one has.

thanks m8

Geuss that means you also found your mirror eh

You're so fucked, I hope I never have to meet anyone like you
You're a bad person

I already clearly stated that I rarely visit Sup Forums, so that incident is about as wild as it got for me. I've seen some particularly troubling gore, but gore threads are commonplace.

Bestiality with pigs in a mud and shit puddle.
The only reason I fapped to that was because the chick was hot.

For me, i was on here when The Fappening broke. It was like a holy gift from God of what was uploaded showing all these celeb nudes. Even hit international press. Then there was the outing of Chris Pratt on here and an user finding his IP address and physical address of where he was with another user in Hollywood taking a pic of him on Sup Forums, that was epic.

Topkek

better than any dating site! a lot of horny as fuck sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

I think he means cp

not necessarily, i'm showing this video to my brother, he's a medic and one of the best on his class.

Anyone has sauce for that? Heard so much but never saw it.

A dumbass I never met personally who decided to post his suicidal whining in Sup Forums. Such a faggot deserves my compassion? Christfag detected

better than any dating site! a lot of horny bitches of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

You should've stop talking. Get off the internet. Go outside, you piece of shit.

This has nothing to do with christ, which is something I don't take part in
Goes to show how quick you are to judge other people, but you're clearly so misdirected from the truth, I bet you convinced yourself that you're a good person too but there's nothing farther from the truth

gb2/r/Sup Forums newfag

that was pretty common in Sup Forums pre 2010...

There's literally no way you can justify yourself
You're a shitty person

this place has changed

better than any dating site! a lot of horny fuckable sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Fucking retard

What the fuck is this bait, you really need to step it up m8

Whats wrong with cp?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>deserves my compassion
holy shit

So you're an atheist or agnostic and still give a shit about people you don't know personally? Don't kid yourself, you have Christ issues you dodgin' bro.

Classy

The dude that came on his mom

Mediocre. As a cutfag it's easy to watch.
Try this one:
liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800

topkek

Damn, there are so many twelve-year-olds here. Coming out of the woodwork and exploding with butthurt nonsense.

>/x/ thread killbro
What

>liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800
Bro, i've seen all that shit, i've seen snuff, daisy's destruction and some other videos that people wonder if they're real, but idn why that specifically affected me that much. Not saying that is harder to watch than the one you posted, it just affected me more.

>ITT: Newfags

itt internet tough guys