Fluffy thread.
Abuse, hugbox, sadbox, whatever you've got

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
youtube.com/watch?v=aRIaXHbsPRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly don't get it.

Also still OP here
Yesterday I was reading a story called "The enfening" (or something like that) but the thread got 404ed, does any kind user have it?

Doesn't matter. I don't get a lot of things. Like trap threads, shota, futanari and so on. But hey, why would I care when other people enjoy something I don't get.

I think this is it

Did anyone save those greentexts about the guy using a monitor lizard to hunt feral fluffies, they were posted last week but the threads 404'd before I could save them

Impressive, most of the "fluffy lore" tells you how much fluffies are easily hurt and have weak constitution, but sometimes they are shown with incredible endurance
Most animals would have been dead by now with that injury

Thank you user!

Good guy user.

That's all the good stuff I have saved

Glad I could help.

The ending actually made me feel pity for the Pumpkin guy, from the point of view of the narration you can see that he was genuinely sorry and damaged for what he had done

Is that artist kun?

Didn´t come here to cry

better than any dating site!!! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Not only void we spread family be, end world peace and raise cards for Hitler.. we had a pizza party after it.

It was an expensive mouse, but well worth getting a fluffy!

youtube.com/watch?v=aRIaXHbsPRw

>718173637
OH HI FAGGOT I WAS WONDERING ABOUT YOU

Kweh.

Your response time is taking longer everytime

Kweh.

YAY CHOCOBO FRIEND :D

Kweh.

These chocobos are a strange way of shit posting. Although i guess the usual theme of shit posting is just to be as far off topic as possible.

MODS MODS MODS
THIS IS MORE FUCKED UP THAN CP

I was greatly deceived by the last fluffy thread when someone said the best comes out around 3 or 4 am

You fucking degenerate...

There are limits as to what's acceptable, even on Sup Forums with fuffies...

my headcanon makes them extremely fragile but allows them increadible healing abilities. like when they are pillowed, bleeding stops almost immediately, bones mend (usually improperly but they do), cuts seal themselves. damage is permament but not life threatening in most of such cases

meh, it's not 3am so the thread is shitty.
i've got a shitload of work to do today; post some quuality stuff i could use as distraction every now and then

not exactly what i had in mind but thanks for keeping this thread afloat

Kweh.

Here´s a new one i made yesterday.

noice

fluffo boyos