What are the side effects of injecting a brown sugar and water mixture into your arm...

What are the side effects of injecting a brown sugar and water mixture into your arm? A friend told me a more effective alternative to coffee would be to inject white sugar into the arm. I only had brown sugar. I got a headache and idk what to do.

Great post, dude.

.....wat

nigger you what

Just as dumb as the guy who injected glow in the dark liquid, nice.

Try injecting it into the large vein in your penis right before you ejaculate.

This makes mustard gas, don't do it. In hospital we pH-adjust the glucose before injections so that no mustard gas is created

cardiac arrest. every time

Live stream yourself now quick be an hero

dude mixing my blood and a water-sugar mixture makes mustard gas?
holyshiittttteee

stupid faggit natural selection bitch

Yes. Blood is rich in thiosulfates and other compounds covalently bonded to sulfur

where i injected it is starting to swell up, im starting to loose feel in my fingers, getting harder to type

I am a medical doctor. You're headache is a result of an imbalance in the concentration glucose in your blood. Which has essentially resulted in an osmotic imbalance. Depending on how much you have injected and whether or not your diabetic. Your either going to be ill for a while. Or your going to go into a coma. If you notice you are dehydrated and your saliva is sticky like syrup. Then you are going to need an ambulance. Good luck.

Pics or its not happening op

Not a doctor

fuck. lemme pull some blood out from my vein and pour some sugar and water on it. or slit my wrists

diabetes

Doctors know your from you're

also they know that low blood sugar causes comas, not high sugar. but go ahead "doc" and explain yourself while we wait

and before dropping the 'hyperosmolar coma' hammer, it's one syringe

This is fake, but if it was real you are deader than Martin Luther Nigger

Sugar injected into your arm has a really good chance that it will necrotize. Your arm will hurt really bad, get gangrene, and you'll die from blood poisoning. Medic fag here. It will be slow and painful btw.

the numbness is reaching my elbow and im getting scared the headache isnt going away. spots forming gonna call the doc dont worry

nice mosquito bites

Call 911 NOW user

ill take things that didnt happen for $400 thanks user

Apologies for my typo friend. Actually both hypo answer hyperglycemia can lead to a coma and eventually death. Theach latter leads to something called ketoacidosis. But Inot the case of OP he has artificially increased his blood sugar to the point where he is hyperglycemic. So this may not actually be the result for them. However, since my last post more information has come through. This statement tells me that OP did not hit a vein but has in fact injected a sugar solution predominately onto the surrounding tissue. This would result in all the water inside a cell to be drawn out, due to osmosis. The result is mass cell death of the oedemic area. Good luck.

This is getting super intense

doc asked what the hell i was doing 2:50am after i explained it to him he told me to hang tight im gonna lay down

God I'm bad at typing. Well if you can't read my handwriting I don't see why you should be able to read my typing either.

Do it you'll gain super powers

Kinda late for the party.