Which one was better?

which one was better?

Rubber Soul

Any reasonable person will say Revolver.

But White and Abbey are better than both.

Revolver

white album

The White album is a weird one because it has such high highs (Dear Prudence, While My Guitar Gentle Weeps, Long, Long, Long) and such low lows (Wild Honey Pie, Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, Piggies). I really don't know where to rank it in the Beatles discography.

That's kind of what I love about the White Album: its imperfection. It has a little bit of everything, and it's so unique in their discography. For me it is the best simply because it is the one I go back to most often.

Obladi Oblada is quite nice actually.

>Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da

Good song

this. top tier granny song

Sgt pepper is carried by its highs, but the lows are lower than revolvers.
Revolver's lows are better than Sgt pepper, but the highs don't carry it as much.

I would take I'm Only Sleeping, For No One, Tomorrow Never Knows, She Said She Said over any Sgt. Pepper song desu

I can understand why people would like Revolver more, but goddamn Sgt. Pepper is such an experience to listen to, no one has ever been able to make a better art rock album.

Fuck, came here to post this, love you user

Revolver used to be my favorite for a long time, but now i think it's Sgt. Pepper's. Used to listen to it every morning for a month driving to work

Also A Day in the Life is probably their best song ever

This nigga gets it

Sgt Pepper is growing on me now that everyone else hates it

Contrarian faggots like you need to fuck off and die

>liking one of the most popular and well-known albums of all time is contrarian because other people are being contrarian and hating on it

>Wild Honey Pie, Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, Piggies
>lows
The only low on The Beatles is Revolution 9.

sgt pepper is my favorite beatles album so go figure.

I'd have to say Revolver if only for the fact that I can enjoy Revolver in either stereo or mono while I can only enjoy Sgt Pepper in mono.