For 2 years this guy improved race relations more than anyone else in histroy

For 2 years this guy improved race relations more than anyone else in histroy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Nelson Mandela probably did just a little bit more.

Who?

if more people, especially white folk, watched the boondocks then that would've done more

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist, Chappelle is a comedian.

too bad cartoons are for children, eh?

some guy who went to jail and then became president or something
also i think there was an otter involved but im hazy on the details

I agree. The times I usually get along with any other race we always bond over Chapelle's Show

actually i take that back, more black people needed to watch the boondocks
it's good for white people in that it showcases frustrations in the black community towards 'black culture' and other cancerous shit

>south Africa
>not a 3rd world since post-apartheid

and then he threw a hissy fit

THIS AIN'T NO TRADING SPACES SHIT, THIS IS REAL FUCKIN LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU

Are you retarded ? Mandela turned South Africa which was one of the best countriees to live in into a hellhole.

Then he got butt hurt and went to Africa, what does that tell you, white 'people'?

Maybe I'm just sheltered but the 2000s in general felt a lot better for race relations than nowadays

Thanks Obama

actually Will Smith did

>out of sight out of mind

>tfw talking to qt light skin chick
>she makes some post on social media about police brutality and BLM
>I tell her that the issue of police brutality is much more than a racial issue and can easily be solved if people look past race and unite
>"no user you can't tell others how to handle racism because you're a privileged white christian male"
>b-but
>"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE"

Blacks are some of the few people I feel comfortable around and now we have this racial divide and it's ruining everything.

it comes and goes in waves

actually LeVar Burton did

>making the country so dangerous it's actually safer to speed through stop lights when driving at night

But it really is police targeting black people. I have seen this in person and its happened to friends of mine. It is a very real problem. Black folks have their culture. They dress how they dress and act how they act. To many police they view this as a threat. Just for black folk being black folk. Should black people act "more white"? By that I mean theres a fuck ton of black people that white people see as stereotypes as soon as they see them because of how they dress or talk. They view them as a threat. Black folks have racist thoughts too about white people but theirs is more of That white dude/chick is gonna call the cops on my for walking down this road. Or how white couples will cross a street to avoid black people in a group because of "Thug Culture" . Its a big back and forth on this issue. But the real reality is the Black Communities in America have been suppressed for decades now.

For 7 years this guy improved race relations more than anyone else in histroy

But the police are targeting everyone. Of course, blacks get caught in the crossfire more than any other group. However, I feel that a militarized police force, which will potentially kill someone over a plant, is a menace to the entirety of society, not just blacks.