I'm a white male, 25, and I'm part of Big Brothers Big Sisters. I've got a little brother, black, 15...

I'm a white male, 25, and I'm part of Big Brothers Big Sisters. I've got a little brother, black, 15. Picking him up at 1 today. What should we do today, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give him a great day

Sterilize him.

go to the drug store and de-cotton all the pill bottles.

Be like the father he never had.

I plan to. I haven't seen him since before the holidays. I just don't know what to do.

...can a Big Brother get a Little Sister?

Take him to a KKK rally and tell him it's the Pointy White Hat Club.

get that kid BAKED

I'm not sure. I know in most systems, there are more Little Brothers in need than Little Sisters. And my area is always in need of more male Bigs. I know there are Big Couples that have Little Sisters though.

Teach him how to not be a nigger. Perhaps phrase it more discreetly.

better than any dating site!!! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Bumping with tits to get some good replies.

Convince him he's made out of poo.

More tits

If he seems athletic take him to play basketball or toss a football around

lol i wish i had a troubled little sister too.

Cave Explorer

It's a bit cold outside for caves. Or else that sounds like a good idea.

You definitely do not know what cave explorer is.

Does he seem normal or is he kinda awkward?

dead

state?

Take him to KFC and then to a watermelon farm

Nah he's totally normal. He's pretty popular at school, tons of friends, great kid, etc. I've been his big brother for almost 2 years now.

Indiana (Central)

return him to the zoo he was abducted from

haha

better than any dating site!! a lot of horny sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Teach him how not to be a nigger.

Do you have money to spend?

sauce???

Shit what? Am I supposed to explore his cave indoors?

Yea I'm pretty well off.

Dunno. It's one I've had forever.

do you know anything that he might be into like cars or guns

better than any dating site! plenty of horny as fuck sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

never let niggers near either of those

He likes video games. I've taken him to a couple of arcades before and he's had fun. He's had a good time anytime we're together. He just likes to hang out. We've been to museums and shit too. Always a good time.

Take him to get ice cream and then go to the batting cages or laser tag

NFL playoffs this afternoon. Get a pizza, snacks, drinks, and enjoy the games.

Do an escape room. Curiosities one of the few things mostly everyone has in common. (plus they'll have cameras if he tries to rob you)

kill yourself you no life piece of shit. get a real fucking job, god damned nigger. reported

We went to a Colts game once. Got free tickets through the corporation. Even had suite passes and shit. He wasn't very knterested in the game. So he isn't too into sports. It was a fun time though.

That's an idea. I've been wanting to do one of those for a while now.

Definitely worth doing. If you're even remotely interested in it I bet you'll do one and you'll be hooked on doing them.

Ask him what he wants to do. Maybe there's a movie out that he wants to see. Is Rogue One still playing? oh, maybe laser tag. EVERYONE fucking loves laser tag, regardless of how old or young they are. besides, he needs to start practicing with a gun some time, and that's perfect to teach him not to hold it sideways like a fucking retard.

I love how you managed to be helpful and racist all in one post

Usually any time I ask him to come up with something to do he just tells me he doesn't have any ideas and he likes me to decide. The few times he has had ideas were like go to the mall and shit.

Honestly could take him to the range though. I've been meaning to get back out myself. Haven't been in a while. Pretty sure I need to get his mom to sign off on that though.

Does your state/city have a zoo?

I know, it's a art :^)

seriously though, I do hate niggers, but not all black people have to be niggers. OP's got a chance to help one be a functioning, educated human (who can shoot straight), so I wanted to at least try.
If he's never shot before, start him off with something easy, classic .22 rifle. easy af to hit accurately and get used to the feel before moving up to something bigger. Don't start him on a handcannon like a .45. They kick like a mule and can be hard to handle, and you wouldn't want him to be discouraged from missing right out of the gate.

Good luck, man, and you're doing good.

Take him on his first drive by, let him both drive and shoot for maximum bonding.

Haha he's definitely not a nigger. He's a good kid. Doesn't hang out with the wrong crowd from what I've seen. And he wanted to be in the program. So at least he's looking for some influence in his life. But he is 15 and that's a super impressionable age...

We do have a good zoo. But it's fucking balls cold today. 6 degrees now with a high of 20. I'm not gonna subject him to that.

Dont you mean, its an art.

OP, just curious- how do you feel when everyone cracks nigger jokes about your little brother? I can't help but sort of smirk and laugh a little every time I read them but then I feel like an asshole because he's your little bro.

good to hear. seems like you got some options now.

gun range (if possible)
laser tag
movies
arcade
the other decent ones suggested. Just lay out the options and see if he picks.

Go ice skating. Go play pool. Play video games with him. Suck his dick. idk

I find it disturbing that you are a part of a corporation that lets you spend hour of time alone with troubled kids/teens and also spend time on 4chins.

Also, what is the fucking end game for this?

Surely you cant stay connected to these kids your whole life.

So what then, they get abandoned yet AGAIN?

Sound like another fucked way for people to make money under the guise of human kindness.

Well I know everyone on Sup Forums is pretty much an edgelord racist. But there have been some genuinely good suggestions. And probably 95% of people that talo that way in here wouldn't do that face to face. So I don't take any offense to it.

I got in the program to help mentor and be an influence to someone that needed one. And my match turned out to be black. I wasn't wanting one or another race or something. I just wanted to do something good. And he's a great kid. I couldn't be more proud of him.

Nothing is stopping them from continuing to hang out as friends outside the program, or becoming friends of an equal level as he gets older. Also, who the fuck is able to know and/or restrict what websites he goes to in his free time?

They 'age out' at 18. But just because they're not in the system anymore doesn't mean I'm just gonna cut all contact with him. We'll be free to keep in contact and still have a mentoring relationship.

And just because someone goes on Sup Forums occasionally doesn't mean the culture here seeps into every aspect of their life. I spend a bit of time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and /DIY/ and shit. Sup Forums isn't only Sup Forums

All im saying is that this "program" sounds like it was created by pedos, for pedos.

Like FUBU

Only with more child molestation and less fashion.

Haha alright. We'll it's a good thing you're not in it then.

sounds like the thought process of a closet pedo. keep projecting