Feeling great, Sup Forums

Feeling great, Sup Forums

Girl I know, youtuber, and I, were just on a skype call from 11 PM to 6 AM and we're both calling back after our parents know we're awake.

Anyhow, we both complemented eachother all night and said nice things to eachother and how we felt and it felt really really good to actually do that. We're meeting up for a youtuber convention and I'm super stoked. She means the world to me.

I told her she means the world to me and she said "Oh, it's cause things are going bad in real life." And I told her that if things were going perfect I feel like I'd feel the same way and she started blushing. Great way to end my winter break :)

Feels good thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

bla.st/l8r3f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they met on youtube

no cringe thread

Nah, met on Steam playing Counter Strike lol

Fucking end your mediocre life

better than any dating site! a lot of horny exotic sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

This won't end well, believe me.

How on earth do you complement each other for 7 hours? "You look nice" "Thanks. I like your nose".

> youtuber

No, not like that. We called, played vidya. I told her that she looks pretty cute and we just went back and forth with compliments, thats not all we did though.

It may be mediocre, but atleast I'm happy

>Skypes with grill for more than 15 minutes
>7 hours no less
>thinks he'll get some
I hurt myself today to see if I still feel

lmao this guy

>after our parents know we're awake
Underage b&

Ah well, just enjoy it. Keep your feet on the ground though (I'm probably 3 times your age so I've been there!)

I got on the Skype call. She was kind of hesitant cause of the whole youtube thing but says she wants to do stuff when shes over.

You really have no reason. She basically told you that she means a lot to you because you have a crappy life.

>She was kind of hesitant

No shit look in the mirror. You dun goof'd

better than any dating site! a lot of horny ebony sluts of your city on bla.st/l8r3f

Nah, we were talking about it and basically whats been going on with my life. Ive just been more depressed because Ive been out of studies and away from most of my friends for a few weeks. She said that in a way that "I dont actually like her" but when I explained how I felt she said she feels the same but wants to see where it would go when we meet.

She has 600k+ subs, obviously shes gonna be kind of hesitant to do stuff, especially when it's your first time doing stuff over Skype. I dont really blame her, I was too. She said she wants to do it again tomorrow

How od are you and much exp. do you have with grills?

Not op, but fuck off, degenerate. Different things make different people happy, something you might know if you weren't a NEET that spends 12 hours a day on the internet.

Im around 18, and have dated about 10 people but I trade pics a lot. Just trying to be happy about someone I actually really care about, obviously Sup Forums isnt having it though

Better than skyping for 7 hours like a bffs

>
Atleast I have someone to skype for 7 hours?

Is this a cringe thread?

I think it's cringy seeing people who havent talked to someone in years besides the people who own their basement argue with me like good things can't happen in the world

>we're both calling back after our parents know we're awake.

Wat

Say hi to parents when they've been up for a little bit so they know we're awake and don't think pulled all nighter, call again so is less sus

Your parents would mind if you talked to a girl all night?

Do you have two dads?

>youtuber
>youtuber convention
sounds like true glove

They know we talk all the time but they dont like me staying up all night especially with school on Monday.

You just admitted to being depressed
>pic related, it's you

is mom gonna' make you a bowl of victory pussy oatmeal before church?

I am getting more depressed and I dont really have an issue with that. I've been happy for a while and understand that life has its highs and lows so I'm not going to give up now whilst it has a possibilty of getting better.