ITT: Use greentext to share all the perverted/candid/voyeuristic things you've done

ITT: Use greentext to share all the perverted/candid/voyeuristic things you've done

OP is a faggot if he doesn't start.

made a fake fb account and added a shit ton of hot teen girls, saving their pictures to my wank bank

>be me
>have an older sister
>she's pretty hot, I'd say an 8/10 bit opinions vary
>I was a horny teen, and whenever she'd come into my room (sort of rare, but not always) and lie somewhere I can see tits/crotch I stare
>once she freaked out and I saw her naked, but from a bad angle and I don't remember how it looked. Just stared the fuck out of it
>sorry for shitty details on that, but it's not a story for now
>I usually looked away when she sometimes flashed because I'd be embarrassed, but sometimes she'd come at me with a lifted shirt because she knew I wouldn't look
>being a horny and dumb teen, she notices I stare and stops visiting/going around in skimpy clothes
>as a result I feel bad and stop staring, and she slowly starts feeling more comfortable with skimpier clothes again
>so the first time I took pictures of her im underwear was a day where she slept in, and my parents wanted me to waken her.
>feeling horny I lift the dovet a couple of times as I also shake her a bit, and notice her fine ass
>figuring out I wouldn't miss on the opportunity, I fetched my phone and tried taking pics while waking her up
>got a good pic or two maybe (don't remember) and she started waking, so I left the room
>from there on, I always brought my phone with me when I was told to wake her up
>I did this for a while, and as summer started I sometimes slept in her room due to visits/for fun
Creeped more on her there, but if no one's reading I'm not gonna continue.

Also, pic related, from waking her up. Not sure if it's from the first time, but it's a good one.

interested
how old was/is your sister?

18/19 in all my pics, the events except creeping with phone was 5 years ago and up until now.

Forgot a pic

did she ever find out?

>Be horny 14 year old
>Sister is 16 and a bit of a slut
>Summer time she slept in nighties and no bra
>I'd wake up early and watch TV
>She'd walk past barely awake and I'd catch glimpses of her chest and hard nips
>She'd sometimes join me on the couch and put her feet up near my face
>Footfag now
>She got drunk with friends when parents were out one time
>They passed out in the living room
>Friend was only in bra and panties
>sister with shirt and panties with legs spread wide
>saw a few pubes sticking out and the side of one of her pussy lips
>still fap to it to this day

A lot of other stuff but mostly tame and mild. Nothing sexy or naked. I think she knew after a while I was watching her but didn't change her habits.

>have best friend all through high school and still to this day
>go over to his almost daily throughout school
>have the biggest hard on for his mom
>every time I'd be over I go through the dirty laundry in the bathroom and sniff her panties and jerk off with them
>close family friend so I'd occasionally be the only one at their house when they have to run some errands
>go through her closet and underwear drawer
>stole a thong once
>have it still
>found her vibrator once and jerked off in her bed while rubbing my balls and taint with it
>came on it and didn't clean it all off

I don't go over there much anymore since he's off to college now and I don't have a reason to visit, but every time he's in town I'll visit and do the same shit.

Not the creeps. I think. I went all the way and got shower pics too.

>sister's hot friend comes over
>secretly smell her hair while passing by her in the hall
>take creepshots
>they leave, im so horny
>she left her bag, i find her panties inside
>cum buckets while smelling them

post shower pics, duh

From the first vid I took, blurry cause autofocus

Wait, I fucked up already, that's from the second vid. This is the first, it was great until I tried to turn it clockwise and guttered the quality.

>I started creeping on my gf sister not long after we started going out. I used to sneak into her room and sniff her dirty thongs (which is basically all she wears)
>I used to jack off into them too and wipe my cock on her clean ones so I know she'd wear my cum.
>I recorded her showering once too. That literally made my dreams come true and was so hot to watch.

3rd vid

nice ass

4th and last vid.

Mhm

I don't have family stories as I don't have sisters/cousins/anything like that, but I've been taking creepshots outside for years.