Why atheists insist on wanting to burn in hell after their death?

Why atheists insist on wanting to burn in hell after their death?
Why won't you just accept God's will and become Christians like normal people?
You can't even define atheism and prove God's nonexistance, so why are you rejecting this great way of living?
Just think about it

fucking go away shitposting loli

Care to elaborate?

bumping in this day of our great Lord

Ever time I see this pic I try not to fap but the urge is too Mutch to bare
>will God forgive me or should I go Muslim ?

>sage
>hide
>move on
Seriously this stopped being funny about a year ago

Makes me diamonds everytyme

and yet, you responded.
Here's your (You), dipshit. You're gonna burn in hell for your lack of loyality.

I ask you! Why? WHY DO NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS?

>fuck off gayfag

You cant prove that I am not God. So obey me, my child

Holy Bible doesn't mention you.
So yeah, fuck off. Nigger.

Like I dont know, I am the one who spoke the words that shall be written and the ones I shall keep. Only true believers will see me and sinners will remain blind. For I shall deem those who are worthy to call themselves true believers.

Liar
Desus vult, motherfucker

Rather become muslim. Atleast then i will b knee deep in pussy in heaven

Heaven with me in it wouldn't be heaven.

If there is an afterlife, I want to ensure I go to hell, I've deserved that from birth.

How do you know Christianity is the answer? What if your worng and are worshipping a false idol?

Send nudes

I do not seek your approval as I know who I am and those who are wise shall see me for who I am too. I only hope, my child, that you shall find peace within your soul and see the love I give for I love you all. I do not seek your belief, I offer you the wisdom to find it in your heart and open your eyes to see me.

I don't have to know. This is a belief, not knowledge

If it your belief, why do you find in necessary to force your belief on others? Should you not worry about yourself? Are you attempting to atone for past sins?

Because my religion is right, and you are wrong.
And either you accept our religion or you die, you cancer.

I see you must be Muslim. Off to go blow something up? Or just abuse children?

Blasphemy thread?

I'm a christian

Apparently not with your views. Maybe you should take some time out of your busy life and read the Bible. I am pretty sure Jesus never said "accept my religion or die".

I don't know any religious people in real life so I don't get how it's normal to be religious.

sure, tons of people are, but they're mostly over 40. it's dying out. more young people are either agnostic or atheist. If they're religious they're certainly not up in my face about it, like you.

sage and ignore

sage and ignore

Pascal's Wager

i don't mind. according to Christianity if you just accept jesus as savior He will save you. doesn't specify when tho. I can live a life of sin and be saved if I kiss a cross on my deathbed.

Thus religion is lack of knowledge. I choose atheism, then

I won't become Christian for 2 reasons: you force it like it will save the world. And the second is the westboro Baptist church.
P.S. being Christian is not normal

Pascals wager is dumb as shit.

Sam Harris completely destroyed it.