How does Sup Forums clean up after they fap?

How does Sup Forums clean up after they fap?

who the f faps on himself
put a paper towel or something over yer belly
or fap in toilet and clean up with toilet paper

Why not fap on yourself? Also fap on the toilet? whats wrong with you?

i see you like cum on you
borderline faggot

I use my bed pillow cover.

you fap while on the shitter?
man thats weird as fuck.

I nut in a Tenga, then wash it out. Easy, peasy.

fappity fap in the shower with soapy water, then it all gets washed down the drain

>calls people faggots for getting their own genetic material on themselves
>gently lays down a paper towel before he jacks it just in case any icky cum gets on him
What a faggoty pussy you are user

/thread

I cum in my mouth

I fucking love this site

i usualy come on my hands and then i lick out all the sauce

I grab a paper towel before I start. Keep it next to me. Then, right before I pop I grab it with my free hand and put it over the tip, leaving a bit of room to shoot in to.

Then I take me jerking hand and squeeze my cock, going from the base to the tip so it doesn't dribble later. Use the rest of the paper towel for some light clean up of the dick and hands, then in to the trash it goes.

Fleshlight son

Has anyone tasted cum? Mine tasted salty

exactly this. why would I want to get semen all over myself, my chair or my keyboard. it just makes sense to clean it up as it comes out

I used to nut on my stomach then wipe it off with a shirt.
After too many times of having too much pressure and hitting my face, I started keeping a roll of toilet paper in my room.

Also helps when I have sinus problems.

your autism is intergalactic, man.

This.

Or I'll just blast right onto my chest/stomach and wipe it up with a paper towel.

I pinch the top of my dick when I'm about to cum, then go to the bathroom and unload.

Non-jewish privilege.

>being this afraid of your own fucking cum
gtfo lol

I tasted my precum before out of curiosity, but never my actual jizz.

I use a shirt as a jizz rag
or I can suck my own dick and easily make myself cum into my mouth.

Drink water, eat some pineapple and celery.

If you smoke or drink coffee, cut back.

It does help if it's a concern or you have a cum guzzler

Thats how its done

I also jizz into tissue paper
Only a faggot wants jizz on themselves. Talk about digustingly fucking gay

Jizz only belongs on women

i get a wad of tp or a napkin and cum into that

Would be handy if my cum didn't turn all stringy in water. Fucking annoying, sticks to basically everything, especially hair. Had to shave my legs once to get rid of it.

no homo but im almost 28 and have eaten my cum as cleanup for years. maybe it started when i was on ship as a marine to make it easier in my rack. my memory is fucked so i dont remember.

i often use socks which are lying next to me on the floor, i just put them back on the floor and use them next time too. sometimes i use worn shirts or whatever i can reach without moving too far

same here, can`t go full diamonds with that strategy tho

i don't

.. and only a faggot wants to touch a dick, which makes you a glorious, winged faggot because you wank your own dick.

lol ur gai user-kun senpai

I just wipe it off with my bedsheets, one side of it is kinda crusty and whitish by now.

just eat it man its not hard and its not gay

its recycling

that is why i use your little sisters hand bitch-user

I was 12 so lol pretty sure its good now

>just using her hand
>not fucking her ass-to-pussy-mouth like I do
gay user is gayer than rainbow concentrate

I do and the cum taste changes over time...

this

anything else is plain disgusting

Lol that is pretty gay

I do it in the shower, shower gel makes for nice lube while nicely cleaning that dick

no ur ghei

If your fapping in the shower then stop, just stop.

>be me
>11
>first fappity
>instant addiction
>fap three times a day
>shower three times a day
>find out the shower is the best place
>no mess and privacy right?
>2weeks later
>shower water doesn't drain and raises up to ankles
>clogged.jpg
>plumber comes
>opens drain
>instantly looks at me and smiles

How?

I don't.
I just do a pc muscle contraction and orgasm without ejaculating.

dude apparently cums cement

I don't recommend it. May make cleanup easier but now I've got mild external hemorrhoids...

Explain in more detail. Maybe with a picture and step-by-step guide...

Wtf user thats weird as fuck

I've got this great soap that gets cum off everything. It's literally the boss.

Just try it, when you go to the toilet and feel what you have to ‘squeeze’. Once you are aware of this muscle, just start making it stronger by tightening it, holding it tight for a few seconds and letting go again. The good thing is: you can do this anywhere. If you like you can do even a little ‘weight lifting’ with your penis, by hanging a towel over it when it’s in erection and ‘lifting’ the towel.

If your muscle is strong enough, you can start ‘using’ it. When you feel your are going to have an ejaculation, tighten the muscle as hard as you can. It will stop your ejaculation. If you do it right, you will have an orgasm, but won’t ejaculate.

Ah wait this is the muscle you use to clench your anus and that? The one that stops your flow mid-piss? I clench it hard AF just before I shoot but then I can't hold it and pump everywhere. My flatmate told me it wasn't healthy to do that but not cum? Blocks tubes or some shit...

Recycling is gay, faggot.

I know, I hate it. If I wash my dick with a wet cloth afterwards it sticks to the fibers too. Have to throw the shit away. Its kinda like cob web, just in thick strings.

I just use a hair dryer.

Same here, sometime I edge with no cleanup plan and go a bit too far. When I try my hardest to hold back, it just makes the orgasm more powerfull and I almost always end up hitting my own face. I think the body knows how to clean up the tubes though, it's just absorbed.

I also do that, but the other drawback aside from not being full diamonds is not being able to continue fapping while cuming

bruh i always do this

Throw the bitch a towel

A quick gator roll in the sheets, then move to the dry side.

@718177712 IM TOO YOUNG TO MAKE THE CUM YET LOL CAN JERK IT All DAY NO PROBLEM SUX 2 B U XD

>cancer detected

I have become allergic to my seminal fluid, this is because Ever since two years ago I have been eating my own cum. Because of over-exposure to my ejac my body has learned to freak out for no reason, and burst into hives and rashes and shit.

If I suck dick I would literally die.

Discuss?

That happens because the hot water hardens up the proteins in the jizz user. That's what makes it stringy. You have to make sure the water is lukewarm/cold before you blast off, that way it won't string up.

my sides

Your sides what?? You clean up with your sides? What a retard

this has to be bait, you can't be THAT stupid..... right?

You fags are fuck i just cum on my stomic then put Towle around my waist and wash it of in the shower