Look after your sister, user

look after your sister, user
i'll be back in an hour or so

why is my sister white all of the sudden

Hey, don't make a mess girl

..Mom i don't have a sister, stop abducting random kids off the street and pretending they are yours.

Go the fuck to bed, kid, or i'll duct tape you to a chair and blame it on a pack of wild niggers

Hit me up if you get hungry, I'll be playing EDF.

TIE YOUR SHOES YOUR GOING TO FUCKING TRIP YOU DUMB CUNT

Go watch TV, kid!

You got some monster feet.

Who's this semen demon?

Do your homework or else you'll end up being a whore!

too late, get to sucking.......

mods

fag

you must be new here

nice trips!

I think I've found the only actual pedophiles in this thread.

and newfag pedos at that. cp doesn't get posted on Sup Forums anymore. the wild west is over. get tor and get vanned elsewhere.

Just don't die and do whatever you want. I'll be in my room doing something I guess.

Learn to tie your shoes you incompetent child

I heard if you click on those sites you get put in cia/FBI data pool instantly

>All of THE sudden
Kys

>hits bong
>cough

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucks.

I don't know why her asshole is torn and bleeding. she must have hemorrhoids or something

Oh i will look after her jussst fine take your time mummy

>LET'S PLAY STRIP POKER

MODS MODS MODISU MOODS
FUCKING SICK PEDOS HOW DARE YOU SHE IS JUST A CHILD FUCK YOU KILL YOUR SELVES

She 18 yet?

you prefer blondes?

SHES JUST A LITTLE GIRL LET HUER LIVE HER CHILDHOOD YOU SICK FUCK

She's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, then take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock down her throat so she choked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then, as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd whisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her in a bin bag. Three Weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest. They will be scarred for life.

cool man, you'r a pretty nice person, keep on the good work

chill i got this

Thanks bro. Wanna sell your sister?

I'm not stopping her, man.

well said

>look after your sister, user
Why are you telling me to look after my own sister? What were you doing with her?

She's in good hands. Everything will be hunky dory, so long as she's a good girl and behaves herself. She knows what happens to naughty girls.