What is a good videogame to play? Literally anything that isn't cancerous...

What is a good videogame to play? Literally anything that isn't cancerous. I'm feeling something like ME2 or Something open to exporation, but anything goes. Any ideas?

Ooh look at this little guy.

been playing the shit out of elite dangerous lately

Heard good things about that, should have bought it on the sale, fuck.

Metal Gear Solid 5 is fun.

I also got it but got bored half way through. My game taste is shit

have you seen the thargoid shit recently? Ive started again because of all the unfolding events. Also OP get Elite Dangerous, worth your time if you are interested in space exploration. Currently also playing Hearts of Iron 4, basically a more complex version of Civ

yeah i've been grinding trying to upgrade for whatever comes

Ace Combat, the PS2 games especially.

I'm gonna get elite dangerous, I completly forgot I wanted it on the sale. And I heard about the thargoid shit but never looked at it

Yeah dude, I played the shit outta those on my ps2. I don't have it anymore but is the Ace Combat on pc any good?

Witcher 3 is pretty badass.

I play Age Of Empires 2 and it's pretty good

Fun fact: my uncle actually worked at the studio where they did the motion capture and cutscenes for the Witcher 2, believe it or not.

Never tried it, I'm gonna buy it because wanted to play it for a while now.

You don't even need to buy the expansions altho i strongly recommend getting the forgotten as it gives you pretty good options and the comunity is not toxic so that's a plus in my book.

Jesus fucking Christ, Ace Combat fans are too rare. Ace Combat Assault Horizon is garbage on both PC and console. Gameplay differs immensely and is broken.

Been playing the division on pc. I've only seen the game at update 1.5 so I'm having a great time.

Yeah I heard it was a little shitty... I remember playing the older ones on ps2, Can't remember titles properly but I have bad memory. Was probably my favourite ps2 series to date.

Yeah wanting to play it for a while now but my pc isn't that great, only an 880K Quad 4ghz and msi 750ti 2gb so...

Ah I see, thanks I'll check it out

You should play Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
The new Antibirth mod for it is amazing.

Don't starve is pretty fun. Hard but fun.

Age of Empires 2 is BALLER AS FUCK but OLD AS FUCK and you shouldn't play it for the multiplayer experience

Wow Legion is pretty damn good.
Highly recommend.

I never got into wow, bought like 2 months gamtime and tried hard but its boring to me, idk

Portal, Half-Life, Portal 2, Half-Life 2 or Team Fortress 2. Yes, i'm a Valve cock sucker.

I'm still playing GTA: V. over 800hrs now. I love it.

Factorio is good, if you're into that kind of thing.

Sims 4 might still be on sale, good game.

Overwatch is fantastic

Far Cry 3 & blood dragon is a safe choice

Max Payne 3 B)

Mass Effect 2 is currently free on origin,
open to exploration - Skyrim, Farcry 3/4, Fallout NV, MG Phantom Pain, Fable Anniversary, Sleeping Dogs, Dark Souls any

Go on eBay and buy a dreamcast, then buy pic related. Anything else theses faggots say is trash.
>nb4 ps2 port
Might as well eat lead.

Diablo season 9 invoker crusader you cunt

Space engine

This
Also get timestalkers.
>not enough people even know this game exist

Oh shit its free? The second i feel me some me2 it goes free :)