Need bigger dick in order to find a gf. is surgery or training the better method?

need bigger dick in order to find a gf. is surgery or training the better method?

I really doubt your dick is the problem.

Nah man. Fast fucking & lasting at least 20 mins. Make her want you- meaning act like a total douchbag.

Girls can get off on a finger faggot, quit being a bitch and a cuck and just talk to a woman like a human being.

a girl left me once and then told me her new bf is much bigger then i am and its makes a huge difference. i cant life with that anymre. hadnt had sex in 10 years because of that. i cant even get hard if i think about undressing in front of a girl. i cant even undress in the gym. my dick when soft is hidden completley inside my body.only if i push the ruler into the fat and stretch my dick it looks average

loose weight faggot

My dick is like 3-4 cm shorter than yours and I have never had problem getting girls and keeping them for a while. Most of the time I was the one dumping them because I realized after a while I was thinking with my dick when first dating

yeah well welcome to the club buddy...but that shit is all in your head my dick is about the same size as yours and i have been in several long term relationships..i have no problem getting pussy.

she was just being a bitch
dont worry, your dick is fine

OP

have you ever heard of the bathmate?

google it, shit works.

i laready use it, but i always get fluid retention and now i got a scar fibrosis iam afraid to use it again

Surgery does not enhance erect size.

Look up stretchers op only thing I found close to a solution

Go down to 1% bodyfat while maintaining fitness
Don't body build, just tone the fuck out of your body

The next step is tricky, get a thickening surgery, they. Put layers around your dick to make it bigger (don't mix with silicone injections)

Anyway if you follow my instructions you will have an average torpedo that women will fucking worship over any guy with a 8incher

Believe me, thickness is more important

weight loss before anything else.

Dude, your dick only looks small cause you are a fucking fat cunt. Loose weight and you will be fine you lazy fuck.

Seriously. Then what's the fucking point?

OP a bigger dick won't get you a gf. Its like people who think getting /fit/ will get them loads of chicks. It won't fix a shitty personality or lack of social skills.

>fluid retention

wat dat

Ive heard if you cut your dick off it grows back twice as big

Surgery is for people who want showers instead of growers. Nothing else.

>starts measuring from 6
sorry bro, your dick is 10cm no girl wants that

if this OP lost some weight I guarantee he'd get at least one stupid slut

poo in the loo, pajeet ghale
you're not even white

Post same pic without shirt

From one former fat cunt to another. Lose weight. Youre losing a good 2 inches to nothing more than your belly and that fat pad at the base of the cock.

Dont change your diet, dont work out, just eat less of what you enjoy.

yep lose weight faggot

THIS...

also a fatter cock is what they look for... I'm 6.75" ish...

but once they feel the 6.5" girth, it's when they get hooked on it

yep, can't understand how this guy has not identifying the real issue yet, your cock looks average, its just your fat getting in the way

My current boyfriend's dick is approximately your size if not smaller. Honestly the sex isn't great but I still love him because he's cute, funny, and nice to me. If it really bothers you, user, I read on /fit/ that getting in shape really does lengthen your penis and improve bloodflow (hence my bf "and I" are going on a diet and exercising for our NYR)

im a fat fuck too.
This is mine. youre lucky that you have a big dick still. if youd lose weight it would be big. mine is just small no matter what

also after i pumped my dick the skin turned darker from white

I have the same exact measurements

120 lbs wont make a difference (personal experience)

I lost 120 at one point and my dick was the same size. Tiny dicks are tiny dicks with or without the fat. All those meatheads that get super fit and then get pissed their dick didnt grow 4 inches are just retarded

Dick doesnt even look so small. so i dont know why girls are stressing?

Improved erection and blood flow will happen but trust me dropping some weight wont do crap. I dropped over 100 lbs and gained 1 cm (at best). The same way fat chicks can lose tons of weight and still have thunder thighs. Its all about your shape not your weight

Unless your a 600 lb american fat ass. Then your screwed

Im not op. Different guy. Weighed 300 went down to 170 and didnt notice a difference. I lost my whole gut and all my arm fat but my fupa and leg fat didnt go away at all.

Just here to say: Holy fuck Im glad that my dick is big. I really mean this. Im sitting at the toilet now taking a dump and in 20 minutes i will leave to fuck my girlfriend. The feeling of filling her up and hitting the, uhm back of the vagina? - Is amazing. Sometimes If she done fucked up i will fuck her extra hard from behind. It hurts her but She also likes it ;) Just wanted to share. Im so, so, so happy my ancestors picked men with large penises, now i get to destroy pussy.

hmm... Probably loose skin too. That skin is really dense now because of it trying to repair itself while being stretched.
Guess you can do surgery but i dont see any other option

17CM IS BIGGER THAN AVERAGE???? THATS 6.6 INCHES WHICH IS A WHOLE 1.1 INCHES BIGGER THAN AVERAGE??? IGNORE THE CAPS IT WAS TOO LATE TO STOP ONCE I NOTICED

stretching