What do you think about female circumcision? Not like cutting the clit off or anything...

What do you think about female circumcision? Not like cutting the clit off or anything, just giving the lips a little trim.

some girls need it pretty bad, girl in your pic certainly didnt. idgaf though, not my business

I just prefer the right one, looks more appealing for some reason.

That isn't what female circumcision is you fuck. You are talking about a labiaplasty. Female circumcision is cutting off the clitoris and parts of the labia, and in some places they also sew the labia up

My daughter is 21 and looks like the one on the left she has never said she wants it any different

Doesn't matter shit because small dick :(((

because it looks more like a prepubescent vulva.
that`s the so-called pedo-sexual tendencies, around 25% of all males got them (donĀ“t know the numbers for females)

My ex-wife is circumcised, no lips or clit anymore, but she can still finnish squeezing her legs when fucking.

right looks 10000000% better

Tell me more.

Same.

Her circumcised pussy.

Yeah op the right side is better

What you're describing is labioplasty, a cosmetic surgery.

What you're describing is female genital mutilation, much like male "circumcision".

How do you know what she looks like?

Moar fixed pussies. For the love of god.

We are naturalists in our house

She is from Indonesia, is fully circumcised, but still has good orgasms, like I said, she likes to fuck squeezing her legs and then she cums!

Its fucking retarded. Never have i said no to a woman because her labia was to meaty or whatever. You fuckers are just way to picky. Its not like it even matters when you are pounding it.

You fuck?

>implying any of these fuckers have ever seen a real live vagina

Just pointless m8.

No

Anyone ever got horny around another person?

>trying to define labiaplasty as female circumcision

no, female circumcision means that they REMOVE the CLITORIS by CUTTING IT OFF, if male circumcision would be done same they would CUT OFF your GLANDS aka tip of the dick, the red part.

She looks like a good portion of her clit is still there. Most of the time, the whole hood and clitoral region is flat.
I'm confused.

this..

comparing female genital mutilation vs male circumcision is totally wrong...
Not even close too

Pics or you're a liar

In some areas they just remove the labia for religious and cultural regions, it's the least serious form of FGM. But yes the west also does it for consenting adults called the 'labiaplasty'.