Drugs thread

>drugs thread

Hi guys. I got a question or two which I hope someone can answer.

I have done coke for some time now, but really I dont get any noticeable effect at all other than I get a little more 'on' just as if I had drank a cup of coffee.

I get no feeling what so ever, no euphoric feeling what so ever. Its not bad coke at all the times I have done it, and I snort it correctly.
>what do?

Also, I tried MDMA three times and all three times it was utter shit, everything became 'pointless' and the music sounded like shit all of a sudden. My three best buddies were all rolling hard the three times, just not me.

What can I do, to increase my experince?
Also amfetamine does nothing on me either.

But psychedelics works on me, hard

You have a fucked up brain is my guess

>I put strange strong chemicals into my body without knowing what or how they work
I don't think you deserve an answer

well we do test our drugs, and I like to try to experiment but with reason ofc.

well I dont know anymore :-(
somehow I'm lucky I guess. I have seen too many friends getting fucked over by coke/meth

i think you don't want them to work

try smoking crushed buscopan

well I do.

The three times I did mdma was in the perfect setting, with three of my best friends at my home. Listening to what ever I wanted to listen to and my buddies all trying to give me a good run. After the third time they don't really think I should be doing it at all.

When I do MDMA I get really really tired, as if I had done 10 joints.

Super annoying

Tell me more before I google, haha

arent you supposed to mix coke with alcohol? I thought its universally known that coke on its own doesnt do much, thats why many workers such as bankers take it every day and function "normally "

already did look it up on google

I dont really want to smoke more synths :-D

That's all coke does. Anyone who says otherwise is a faggot and is lying to you.

Well my friend told me that too, so we have done that a lot. And after that time I thought "what is so good about this stuff, maybe I should try and do it while im totally clean"

Nothing works really- The coke does remove my drunkness tho, nothing else.

Receptors get worn, that's it. Same with me doesn't do what i remember it used too. So time to give it all up user, you and me.

b-but I never had any feels, I dont even know how its supposed to feel user :'-(

maybe my receptors are just burnt before hand :'-(

What's it like to take some xans then drink? I'm too pussy to try

Its possible but unlikely, nothing other then chemical imbalances can cause surges/burnouts of strands and receptors. As in a surge of serotonin for a few hours. You should b lucky your not that mate spazzing out cause he cant handle his shit. While im throwing out wisdom, dont do meth ever.

Just get blackout drunk quick, i wouldn't stress, currently drinking now waiting to have the sleeping tabs for work tomorrow. Fun fun fun

haha puts me right back into jail times. shit was good but i couldnt read a single word while on it.

Yeah you are supposed to be drinking when you take coke otherwise it jays makes you more alert and paranoid and stuff. But dude if drugs don't work for you then don't fucking take them. What is the point? They just don't agree with you. Also taking mdma is better if you take it at raves. That music was designed for mdma and ecstasy

Yup. Coke is shit. I only ever took it so I could keep drinking for as long as i wanted without falling asleep and after a while you can't drink without needing it and when it runs out you just want more. What a waste of money

>rolling MDMA
>"perfect setting"
>at home

how stupid are ya? MDMA is not like LSD or shrooms that you can roll every day... you need to take time between trips, otherwise it will lose the effect and fuck up your brain.
wait 2 months since last time you rolled and then roll again.
and for god sake don't roll it at home, go to a techno rave. good times.