New celeb thread - peopled by the biggest collection of rats, misfits, wang master and crimp sotters...

New celeb thread - peopled by the biggest collection of rats, misfits, wang master and crimp sotters. Enter at your own risk!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebstudios.vhx.tv/signed-sealed-delivered-a-tribute-to-stevie-wonder-s-heaven-by-eb-studios/season:1/videos/rollerderby-h264-1920x1080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oooh, what's a crimp sotter?

unsee.cc

/rezigubo/ Celeb armpits

like have that beautiful pit licked

I-If I-I h-had t-to guess g-good s-sir I-I believe the s-soft tissue fabric lining of a w-woman's soiled and used panties m-might be involved... D-Don't quote m-me on that though...

Gotta run user, but if you love cara stop by the Cara Delevigne Appreciation Thread which is every Sunday afternoon (EST) in America / evening in Europe (GMT). will let you search for it. Usually between 1-2pm EST it gets posted on /s/ every Sunday. It's very comfy.

nah, i'll stick with Sup Forums

Love the socks + hose combo

Did Tay munch on her lady garden?

hey big ups to her for being annie clarke's girlfriend, but she looks like a dude and has huge eyebrows and 0/100 ick. seriously, you guys are fags, and cara is a confirmed fag, so eh. st vincent's music is great though

really tho this chick is not hot at all

seems like the term for that kind of thing would be more like "gusset-sniffer"

are you fuckin kidding me
she and st vincent broke up? and now she's munchin taylor's box? the fuck???
i don't keep up on this shit at all thanks for making me google that ugh i hate myself now

I love how degenerate society is now that I get these professionally taken photos to fap to. Jordyn is amazing.

I think she did
Okay, buddy

I hope Cara returned the favour!

you are the worst meme ever, kys

you're on here like every single fucking day, all day. i only know that because i too am on here every day all day but really goddamn your meme sucks, kys

Cara fucks all the hottest chicks. She's got it better than Leonardo DiCaprio even. I can't imagine how many models she's been with, let alone TayTay and Gomez.

Not the biggest cara fan but she has some serious game.

Kstew make them broke up. But shortly after that Kstew ditched Annie Clark for Stella whatsoever

Who else she fucked?

Maybe she was caught?

Michelle Rodriguez

go to the unsee kenziebro

qt3.14

she's so fucking manly. i get why gay faggot fashion photographers would find her attractive, but she has REALLY manly features. enough to push her well into the androgynous valley, which is probably what all these super femme pop stars see in her. they wanna fuck justin bieber with a pussy, and she's basically that. if you think that's hot, you're gay.

but GOD DAMMIT, taylor swift, for all her nonsense, was like a perfect aryan goddess, aside from the chink eyes. fucking cocaine, man. ughhh

fuck you fag

Not really jealous there

I-It depends if o-oral consumption o-or secondary investigative m-mingling i-is involved g-good s-sir... J-Just a-a thought...

wait kristen stewart was fucking annie clark?
jesus, i thought i was a st vincent fan. turns out all these other hollywood bops were too.

whatever i hope they all get aids

no

I donno tons of models I forget the names of. That really tall blonde popular one that I always forget the name of, Jordan Dunn if you like nigresses, the list is huge,

>tfw she shows her nipple at that video clip
maybe we will see Miranda naked on a shitty movie soon

dude you are the worst forced meme please drink bleach and stop posting on here every night

What's your source?

how's come?

more maisie please

That's a bit harsh, faggot

Where's Cara when you need the bitch?

as though this sort of thing hasn't existed for fucking ever
gawd, you're such a noob

Threadly reminder this is cancer

Best Jewess

>14

jesus

So cute

Do Jews have the best tits?

my nigga

Depends on who you ask, I reckon.

yeah but they got no ass. srs outta all the "white" chicks, jew broads tend to have really nice knockers but they got weird butts

Mmmh feet

I was asking you non. Who has your fave pair?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-s-sir... M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice k-keeps m-me toe-tipping 24 hours a-a day w-with all s-sorts o-of delicate and w-womanly b-bothers, s-swing-nut n-nonsenses, and e-emotional o-odds and e-ends...

what's this from?

yeah st. vincent used to make really fucking great music and now it just seems like she's fucking tabloid trash

who cares. she, cara, kstew all look like they've been slammin hella heroin lately so

link?

Don't listen to him stutterbro. You're always welcome here

I can't pick a favorite Jewess. But here's a completely different one.

ebstudios.vhx.tv/signed-sealed-delivered-a-tribute-to-stevie-wonder-s-heaven-by-eb-studios/season:1/videos/rollerderby-h264-1920x1080

No, just fave tits.

Fave tits are probably Milana

I'd never imagine suck or fucking another mans cock, but if goddess J Law commanded it.. I would to it before you could blink

ok she's a kike but holy fuck would i throw it in allison brie so fucking hard

Now those are big knockers huh

Daaaamn is like to fuck those tits

Ahh fuck I'm sorry man. You're like a chihuahua. I'd even go as far to say that your shtick is kinda cute. I'm sorry stutterbro

ugh god dammit now I feel like I just slapped a baby. fuuuuuuuuck i'm sorry stutterbro :(

agreed

If any of these women in this thread asked me to, I'd become a sissy in a second. Take on a female persona and get fucked by all your huge cocks in my right little asshole

Make up your mind chihuahua or baby