This is my gf, and I wanna know how would you use her body if you had paid for a session in the whore house

This is my gf, and I wanna know how would you use her body if you had paid for a session in the whore house.

Exciting descriptions can demand more pics of her.

No face.

Enjoy her.

She is a tiny little delicate slut.

I don't even turn on when i don't see her face.

More feet pics!

this

first i'd have her clean my oven, then she can do my laundry and vacuum the fucking floors.
The toilet could do with a scrub and the windows have a few smear-marks.

Oh hang on, is that not what you meant?

she needs a black cock tbh

Good? ;)
How would you use them?

You're winning at life man

She has perfect tiny soft feet..... for pure pleasure.

hahahaha! Thanks! It's really a plaeasure. ;P

I'd lube them up and rub my dick all over and between her toes

Do you have a close up of her toes from the top?

I'd save up my cum for a week, drink plenty of water and take zinc so my load was huge. After face fucking her until she started gagging id drop a huge load of cum all over her face, making sure I covered her eyes in cum.

i would force her to satisfy me with her feet. sex, handjobs and blowjobs with feet on my face, footjobs from her and her sexiest friend.

WOW! This is what I call a description! ;)
Would love to see you using her face... although I don't think you'd last long in her mouth.

I did exactly that to a Thai hooker last night

And where would you unload your jizz?

wwyd, she's a little anal whore

and would you make my princess your personal whore?

in her eyes

Who else would like to have her as a pet for a couple of hours?

Hope you like the color... ;)

hhhnnnnggg thank you, user.

Nice ass. I'd whip it with a belt until it was bright red, swollen, and covered in welts.

NICE!... and then?... she'd be in tears.... and what would you do to her while you still have the time you booked on her?...

Force my cock into her mouth with tears streaming down her face. Then make her spread her ass open for me to cum inside.

post more plz

You deserve the whore...
After the time is up and she is crying in relief, I would say you have until the sun rise to use her as your toy.
Would you run out of energy?

She's ready... who is next in line?
Tell how would use her for more.

describe and request.

How would you use my sweet heart?

I'd set her on all fours and spank that ass until it's nice and red, then I'd gag her with her own panties and fuck her until she's drooling and begging me to cum around the gag.

What if she doesn't like the spanking?
Which hole would you use?

Well, she wouldn't really have a choice. But if I had to switch, her mouth. I'd make her gag on my fat cock and look up at me with begging eyes.

Would love to see you stretching her mouth wide... while she counts the time to be up.
I don't think you'd last too long inside of her soft wet mouth...

Here is a gift.